Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably audio already heard, speddings YouTube special and maybe ff 60 mins interview . BM special interview ?

FGM is listed, I doubt very much we'll hear something from her. :confused::eek::rolleyes:

ETA - no guarantee to hear from anyone listed, the heading says:

The people you’ll hear from, or about, during the Nowhere Child podcast.

I wouldn't count on hearing from BioMum IMO

FGM is listed, I doubt very much we'll hear something from her. :confused::eek::rolleyes:

ETA - no guarantee to hear from anyone listed, the heading says:

The people you’ll hear from, or about, during the Nowhere Child podcast.

I wouldn't count on hearing from BioMum IMO

BBM.

Not after they’ve doubled down on laying her private life bare :(

Can we talk about PS a little more. What do we know about him and his timelines that day? What could come up in the inquest about him? I have always thought that BS pulled into the driveway, William ran over to say hello, BS showed him something in the back of the van. Closed the door and drove away. All IMO but now I am thinking that he ran over to PS and went for walk with the guy and never came back. So scary too for the community to think that someone in their community may have done this.
Thanks for sharing GTaurus.. I'm way behind in thread, and still no answers, yet many possibilities - sadly.

There's got to be a reason PS is suddenly in the limelight & called upon, however 'reasons' in any situation, can be so varied that I'm not about to surmise here. I'll trust in the questions & answers.

That aside, I don't see William running over to an 'unknown', let alone willingly going off with them.

For me it doesn't align with other information.

We've heard from FM that he was quite timid & hesitant & how she had to encourage him to climb the tree.

We also heard that he was mid-game in his make-believe world of hidey around the house, and then Rouring !

From my experience, it takes a lot of distraction to remove a young child from 'that world'.

It's remained my opinion that he was Grabbed & Silenced by someone in wait.

I hope & pray that person responsible did so out of misguided reasons of 'rightness' & therefore William is safe somewhere .

I do too and when the ff did the sixty minutes interview the ffc stated at 11.45min that she remembered saying "do you see daddys car?". That statement of hers always stuck with me that William roared and was waiting for Daddy to come back home (so was expecting a car). Did William see a car and approach thinking it was Daddy or a known person? BS just comes to mind in this scenario and I can't shake that feeling.

So now I'm confused - again & more!!

He was playing hidey, and FM was making cup of tea - someone may or may not have taken sister to toilet - but now they're having a conversation about 'possible hearing Daddy's car' ??!!

I don't envy our Legals in trying to make sense of any of any of this !

[QUOTE="frogwell, post: 15265413, member: 1443] Quote [Can you please stop personalising posts? My post is self explanatory. If you don't think so then just ignore it.]

No wasn’t personalising at all. Was merely trying to understand what was being implied (please note use of passive voice) re the concentration on the ‘garage’ aspect. Was wondering if it was being suggested that William was in the garage or the vehicle.

Veiled implications in posts must expect requests for clarification, in all fairness. IMO.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I am very interested what your theory is.

Why pick on me in a request about my theory.

The common mantra of police investigators talking to the public and not just in this case is...you will be surprised.

Personally I have a gut feeling when the perpetrators are revealed everyone will gasp.

I am here for dear sweet William...and only William.

This is with all respect PaperTrail (otherwise I wouldn't waste my fingers) -

I think it's a fair question, and one I've asked of you previously... also one asked previously of others, so no 'picking'.

My reason for asking being that you've been quite forthright with your thoughts / opinions, and in my experience that confidence 'usually' comes from a sense of having some special knowledge of the subject in question.

This forum is a 'sleuthing' forum - it's dedicated to asking the questions, posing the scenarios, swapping ideas, ruffling the feathers, digging into the hidden, finding the excuses, swapping ideas again etc. etc. ..

Hope you can appreciate the sentiments.

[QUOTE="purpleandgreen, post: 15265449, member: 149792"No wasn’t personalising at all. Was merely trying to understand what was being implied (please note use of passive voice) re the concentration on the ‘garage’ aspect. Was wondering if it was being suggested that William was in the garage or the vehicle.

Veiled implications in posts must expect requests for clarification, in all fairness. IMO.][/QUOTE]

There is nothing veiled in my post.

I point out differences that are stated, i don't come to conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie