Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure what her being a “free spirit” or “anything but cautious” has to do with being murdered. We live in hook up culture among young people. Casual sex isn’t shameful. Does having 4 kids by different fathers at 22 paint the best image.. probably not. But it has nothing to do with her being murdered. You shouldn’t have to worry that you’re going to leave a bar with someone and get murdered.
Very well put- agree 100%.

I’m not sure what her being a “free spirit” or “anything but cautious” has to do with being murdered. We live in hook up culture among young people. Casual sex isn’t shameful. Does having 4 kids by different fathers at 22 paint the best image.. probably not. But it has nothing to do with her being murdered. You shouldn’t have to worry that you’re going to leave a bar with someone and get murdered.
In a perfect world your right. My wife once let a guy asking for directions approach her as she was getting in her car. He pulled a knife on her. It shouldn't happen but it does.

In a perfect world your right. My wife once let a guy asking for directions approach her as she was getting in her car. He pulled a knife on her. It shouldn't happen but it does.

100%. Unfortunately it does happen and women... everyone for that matter, have to be hyper vigilant because there are sickos out there. I just find that when women live anything outside of a conservative lifestyle, their cases can get a little victim blame-y.

Do you have a link or confirmation that she was murdered? I must of missed that.

TIA

I can’t edit my post- I shouldn’t have said murder. I should have said “had a crime perpetrated against her”. Regardless of murder or accidental death, someone put her in a shallow grave and that’s not her fault, no matter her lifestyle. That was my only point.

To be clear, Savannah had recently broken up with the father of 3 of her children at the time of her death. Only her eldest had a different daddy.

This is exactly why I dislike the DM.
They are a gossip and entertainment site.

Anyway, if those messages are real it may provide a valuable clue as to what was going through Sparks mind.
Maybe he thought it would be believable that she took off because she had an upcoming court date and she wanted to get away from her responsibilities.
He may have considered her the perfect victim to carry out this type of crime on. Imo

The FB messages were from his family member, JS (if I'm thinking of the same messages). He was taking up for DS by demeaning SS. I believe them to be true b/c I have seen them. I don't think they stayed up long.

I hate the daily mail. Those texts aren’t from David’s cousin. That’s his brother. That pic they have of his truck, isn’t the truck in the surveillance video either. They could at least fact check some of the easier things to verify. They’re a joke.

I really wish that the Daily Mail wasn't accepted as a source.

IF these "high class" individuals actually shared video at work of SS performing sexual acts on each one and appearing extremely impaired, then we understand beyond a shadow of a doubt the caliber of heathens we are dealing with. They have no character, their soul is lacking, and they are predators. That being said, her cause of death is still in question. IF she opted to participate in said activities and died from something other than homicidal violence, this could have a very disappointing outcome.

BBM
Why would it be disappointing if her death is not from homicidal violence?

The FB messages were from his family member, JS (if I'm thinking of the same messages). He was taking up for DS by demeaning SS. I believe them to be true b/c I have seen them. I don't think they stayed up long.
Yeah, it would be typical for the DM to use SM as their source. They probably never interviewd a single person. Imo

I can't speak for OP but I believe they were trying to convey if there was some sort of undetermined cause of death/no homicide then it could result in no justice being served.
If she was given any drugs to incapacitate her, I would think they can tell that from the autopsy results.
At least I hope they can.

I would have thought alcohol was the most likely drug to be used. It's potent stuff.
Yes, but I meant something more like GHB or one of the "date rape" drugs that were being referred to.
When she left in the car with them she was still coherent so if something was given to her to make her incapacitated it probably would have occurred at the house. Imo

Yes, but I meant something more like GHB or one of the "date rape" drugs that were being referred to.
When she left in the car with them she was still coherent so if something was given to her to make her incapacitated it probably would have occurred at the house. Imo
I thought for SS to become incapacitated or drunk/drugged to the point of not being able to speak properly that she either was drugged in the last drink at the bar or the last drinks at the bar hadn't hit her yet or that she was drugged at the house.

I bet that they drugged her somehow. It may not have been GHB, but it probably was something that DS had at the house. I believe that he had a plan to rape her. He might not have realized that she just had delivered babies.

I also wanted to say that if I (as in the other two) had nothing to do with the murder, I'd be totally open and honest with the police and tell them everything that went on that evening. Of course, I'd get an attorney and have immunity on the table and then speak.

I thought for SS to become incapacitated or drunk/drugged to the point of not being able to speak properly that she either was drugged in the last drink at the bar or the last drinks at the bar hadn't hit her yet or that she was drugged at the house.

I bet that they drugged her somehow. It may not have been GHB, but it probably was something that DS had at the house. I believe that he had a plan to rape her. He might not have realized that she just had delivered babies.

I also wanted to say that if I (as in the other two) had nothing to do with the murder, I'd be totally open and honest with the police and tell them everything that went on that evening. Of course, I'd get an attorney and have immunity on the table and then speak.
Don't know if she was drugged or not. I've seen nothing that would suggest her actions would not have occurred unless she was drugged.

I have not been following this case closely so don't know if I missed any evidence or suggestion that GHB or the like had been used. My sense of what I read was more simply lots of alcohol was drunk, her friend decided to leave and SS carried on drinking. She was coherent, but clearly intoxicated, in the video call I thought. Nothing there suggested the addition of any other chemical.

Last edited:
Yeah, if that's even true.
Interesting how the DM always seems to get these exclusive interviews that no other news source is able to get. Imo

Yeah, it is funny how they always manage to get those interviews, isn't it? I just really doubt a lot of things that website says. If they really do pay for interviews like some people say, to me that's just another reason for people to lie or exaggerate, IMO. They get to make a quick buck even if their story isn't totally true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304