Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why Deck Man has been called to the inquest (he's named by News.com.au, 18 July 2019). Someone with the same name (GO) regularly advertised in Kendall's community newspaper as a provider of services including electrical, plumbing, carpentry, cleaning, lawn mowing, and so on. See page 10 of The Kendall Chronicle, 05 Sep 2014 (a PDF).

According to Reverse Australia Directory, the address for the landline number shown in the advertisement was residential land in Logans Crossing, last found June 2015.

I haven't seen any reason to suppose any of this is related to William's disappearance. Maybe the Coroner has questions about the house or property maintenance?
It doesn't seem that this would exactly by 'worthy' of taking up time at the inquest.. but could it be that this fellow was one previously/historically/occasionally used by FGM to help with odd repairs/maintenance around the house, but for whatever reason (which he might testify to), he was not available in mid September 2014, and hence FGM's seeking someone else?

But 'why' BS was called by FGM instead of someone else, doesn't seem important enough, when there are SO many questions. Someone earlier suggested that perhaps he could testify to the fact that there were no trap doors or whatever, in the deck? (Not that such a thing has ever been suggested, that I am aware of?) It is a mystery, but time is flying and we'll soon find out why this man is on the list!

I don't know why Deck Man has been called to the inquest (he's named by News.com.au, 18 July 2019). Someone with the same name (GO) regularly advertised in Kendall's community newspaper as a provider of services including electrical, plumbing, carpentry, cleaning, lawn mowing, and so on. See page 10 of The Kendall Chronicle, 05 Sep 2014 (a PDF).

According to Reverse Australia Directory, the address for the landline number shown in the advertisement was residential land in Logans Crossing, last found June 2015.

I haven't seen any reason to suppose any of this is related to William's disappearance. Maybe the Coroner has questions about the house or property maintenance?
Could he maybe be the source that BS was getting the washing machine spare part

I wonder if he had been contacted first, and perhaps FGM had told him she needed it done fairly quickly since her family would be visiting on the 12th, with him unable to do the job for whatever reason... but testifying just to show it may be likely that the next repairman was also told same?

I would also say that given the FFC had detailed in a previous podcast that when Jubelin took over the case when Hans Rupp retired in 2015 he had considered the fcarers as suspects.

Therefore with the changeover from Jubelin it might be expected the same process may take place with the new head of SFR. Examining every single detail of the case to satisfy where the case now stands in his considered opinion.

The FFC and MFC have already been through the process during a change in leadership of SFR in 2015 so they would be well aware of what processes occurred.

Jubelin also put fresh eyes and his fresh mind on the case. There really is no difference.

when the changeover occurred in 2015 FFC detailed in podcast how much background research she had personally carried out on Jubelin even obtaining copies of the Underbelly series that featured his work and searching his name via Google. This shows me FFC had a lack of trust in the police investigation and changeover processes and an allmost obsessive need or desire feel included in decision making processes of NSW Police.

It is my consideration she is currently exhibiting the same tendency and backing herself into a corner which will be very difficukt to step out of.

I believe fcarers are appearing at inquest and given her current personalized statements accusing police of lying and her negativeness regarding the inquest and ongoing investigation processes would not put her mentally in the place she needs to be.

I definitely want to hear from neighbour with boxed window, and the postmanjust so we know what time he came and what he was driving.
I don't suppose it makes much difference, but the postie was female:

"The postie sent through her times she did her rounds on Benaroon Dr that day, to the court."
(thread #40, post #766)

Or perhaps about possible hiding spaces and access to them on the property, under floor spaces, ceiling cavity, even rooftop.

Oh, and . . . remember how curious we were about septic or sewerage arrangements. Perhaps he can talk about that.

It doesn't seem that this would exactly by 'worthy' of taking up time at the inquest.. but could it be that this fellow was one previously/historically/occasionally used by FGM to help with odd repairs/maintenance around the house, but for whatever reason (which he might testify to), he was not available in mid September 2014, and hence FGM's seeking someone else?

But 'why' BS was called by FGM instead of someone else, doesn't seem important enough, when there are SO many questions. Someone earlier suggested that perhaps he could testify to the fact that there were no trap doors or whatever, in the deck? (Not that such a thing has ever been suggested, that I am aware of?) It is a mystery, but time is flying and we'll soon find out why this man is on the list!

Maybe deckman referred BS about machine and then FGm torn othe add out of local paper. It was on the fridge according to FFC testimony.

Who knows

I suppose it is possible there was an issue with the deck that needed fixing (or finishing) before the house was sold and he was expected to 'drop in' at some stage?

NoCookies | The Australian

The second episode of Nowhere Child , a podcast by The Australian on the disappearance of William, examining all aspects of his care status and the police investigation, is out at 3pm today. Ms Cullen was intrigued by how few witnesses had come forward.

“Could it be that, typically, we think children, if they are abducted, they’re going to kick and scream and make it known to people that something is wrong?” she said.

“But actually, in some kidnapping cases, that isn’t that stereotypical child being dragged screaming.

“So my research is looking at whether people interpret those events as crimes. And if they treat them as something that was just an ordinary event, what will they remember about it?”

In her research project, Ms Cullen showed two videos: one in which a woman dragged a struggling child away and one in which the child went willingly.

“We wanted to see whether that interpretation of the event affected what the witnesses were able to remember,” she said.

“And what we found was that if the initial interpretation was that nothing serious was happening, they weren’t able to remember much at all.”

Ms Cullen said it was entirely possible that there were witnesses to William’s abduction — people who had heard a car boot slam or the sound of skidding wheels — who had lost any useful memory of it.

I actually thought this episode was interesting, (I didn't fall asleep this time) but don't understand what Braxton's case has to do with William except trying to shame FACS.

The part about the research into witness memory was good, as per above article in the Australian, and the information on the dogs. Otherwise, no new info about William or the case.

I actually thought this episode was interesting, (I didn't fall asleep this time) but don't understand what Braxton's case has to do with William except trying to shame FACS.

The part about the research into witness memory was good, as per above article in the Australian, and the information on the dogs. Otherwise, no new info about William or the case.
BBM.

As a favour to the ‘unnamed independent child advocate’ who assisted the BD to obtain legal aid and possibly helped CO gain access to the BF?

Quid pro quo

Last edited:

From my perspective there was no casting of shame towards FACS. The terribly tragic case of Braxton was brought into discussion to raise the connection of William's case as Braxton's death occurred the day after William's disappearance, and the instant wall of impenetrable silence that was raised and kept in place by FACS for many years.

It is worth noting Braxton was born in 2012 the same year as William and his sibling entered OOHC on a permanent basis.

It was also the year that FACS changed the OOHC system and moved responsibility to outside Agencies to run OOHC.

It is said by FFC in Ten podcast William was 9 months old when she became his carer and sibling entered one week later. Therefore that is early March 2012.

Salvo Youth Hope programme received their provisional accreditation in the 1st week of September 2012. This was after William and his sibling entered OOHC with fcarers.

The Salvo Captain that founded the Youth Hope programme commenced in May 2012.

Therefore when William and his sister entered the OOHC programme it was still run under FACS.

The woman who founded Youth Hope is now the Principal Investigator for child protection with the NSW Ombudsman Office.

The Coronial Findings document regarding Braxton's case showed his caseworkers were with the organization Life Without Barriers NSW. It is worth reading the findings document to get an idea of the Coronial inquiry process. Foster carers names are published. The Coroners findings contain shocking information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23