CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot & murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This person Queen kidnapped may be the friend of baylees and Micah connected to the enforcer. (MQ)

Have we named or given initials to the distributor yet?

Attachments

• 20190725_215402.jpg
    20190725_215402.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Well....MC was arrested in January, then released both charges dismissed. The victim was kidnapped in January claiming MQ said "You are out of jail already?" He gets picked up again in May (his current case).....he did not say anything until months later....claimed he moved.....his last arrest was in Delano......

If I'm reading the above link correctly, MQ kidnapped the man and MQ had a police report in his possession with names not redacted? How could he get this when the media can only get a redacted report? Anyone know?

Also, in regards to MC and his arrest locations, I will need to watch again but I thought the news story said the victim and his gf left town to Nevada? It would be interesting to find out if MC was in Nevada prior to his Delano arrest.

For those asking how to obtain the court documents

Attachments

• 09157656-254B-49D5-A02A-5C5FBAC14EB0.png
    09157656-254B-49D5-A02A-5C5FBAC14EB0.png
    308.6 KB · Views: 27
If I'm reading the above link correctly, MQ kidnapped the man and MQ had a police report in his possession with names not redacted? How could he get this when the media can only get a redacted report? Anyone know?

Also, in regards to MC and his arrest locations, I will need to watch again but I thought the news story said the victim and his gf left town to Nevada? It would be interesting to find out if MC was in Nevada prior to his Delano arrest.

His court document was redacted, it says he knew the snitch was one of two people. The kidnapee being one and Baylee being the other possible snitch.

More thinking out loud here... as violent and enforcing as we now know MQ is, why wouldn't he have gotten rid of the kidnapped man that he assumed snitched right then? Could the kidnapped man be the Distributor? MC? And doing away with him would put a wrench in their criminal enterprise?

I think there is another person that fits here that was recently arrested and custody for a failure to appear..

Pause the news video at 3:10. It zooms in on the redacted paperwork. At the top it says that the officer spoke to the person whose name is redacted and they were in custody on a failure to appear warrant. It's CS!!!!!
Also, it describes another of the kidnappers as an older white guy with long black hair in a ponytail that he’s never seen before...no one comes to mind? Also, this is all shocking. So mq has cs and Micah in his garage right before Micah goes missing; what if Baylee was there too, saw everything and decided she was going to the police. Mq finds out and Micah takes the fall for her and mq murders him, then finds out it was Baylee and makes her disappear also. Just throwing theories out. Mq has implied one of the b3 was involved in the others disappearance, maybe that was his way of shifting the blame onto Baylee for what happened to micah

Yes, I agree. That garage holds all the secrets, I believe. He tortured CS there... probably killed MH there. And Baylee last seen there.

I've been reading the description of that kidnapper as well. No one comes to mind for me, but my mind is all over the place today. If I were to blindly throw possibilities I would say it sounds like a biker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth