CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any other link for this as I cannot read that article and I don’t see anything about going west?

No, we've been trying to find one and trying to access this one. What I quoted was a direct quote from the article, as per this SS.

upload_2019-7-26_20-9-1.png

I suppose we won't get anymore until someone else picks it up in Canada.

If we're talking about the same image, it hasn't been blurred. I took a full screen screengrab from the video on my PC to enlarge everything and then snipped what I wanted. This is the result. I think he looks more like Bryer ... tall and skinny and no beard. Someone said they thought he might be wearing glasses and this guy is. I think he may be wearing a Punisher Skull T-shirt but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, but it's much closer than the Uthulhu ones.

View attachment 195075

This isn't the same image that Ping was talking about. There are 2 that walked past that look like each of them, the one you posted and this one.

upload_2019-7-26_20-12-22.png

Can anyone open this article and give us a rundown. Hoping it's not old news.

View attachment 195053

can't get around the paywall even as an australian, if you wait a few hours it should open up on another linked news site
news.com.au is free and normally within a few hours the story goes " national" and you will be able to view on it news.com,au

Last edited:
The mother of a fugitive teenager wanted by Canadian police for murder, has made a heartfelt plea for her son to come home safe, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

Schmegelsky's mother, Deborah Sweeney, spoke for the first time through a letter given to DailyMail.com, making a desperate plea to end her son's flight from police without further bloodshed.

'Please read this for me. Please. Please,' she wrote. 'Bryer is a careing, loveing [sic] boy, that would never hurt anyone. He grew up in a loveing [sic] home. WE miss, and love him dearly. WE want both boys to come home safe.'

Mother of teen Canadian murder suspect pleads for her 'caring and loving boy' to come home safe | Daily Mail Online

thankyou to all contributors,, if I missed a 'like' ,do forgive, I damn well read it, though!... and liked it, I just got 'liked' cramp.

I think they are dead... Basically, I think that was the idea from the start, but it has now been 120 hours since a last sighting, and that sighting was only of the burning car in Gillam. They would need tremendous luck to hang in there this long.. no reports of any further ammo being purchased, and no food, either, only $20 of gas... perhaps they burned themselves up. This sounds bizarre, but it has the kind of mythical Phoenix like thought that this whole barnstorming trip has consisted of.

And one has to suppose their health is perfect. No coughs, no colds, no allergies, that they can operate without food, with no history of being marksmen of any note, clipping a duck on the fly, no. None of that.

And that their interaction with each other is able to withstand this extreme tension and terror, because they know the end game, and there is only two endings, capture or death. This would put a strain on any partnership, but add in hunger, fear, cold, despair, horror, and out of all of those, hunger is their biggest danger, it causes a lack of safety procedure and security watchfulness, one is consumed by hunger more than fear, despair, etc.

thankyou to all contributors,, if I missed a 'like' ,do forgive, I damn well read it, though!... and liked it, I just got 'liked' cramp.

I think they are dead... Basically, I think that was the idea from the start, but it has now been 120 hours since a last sighting, and that sighting was only of the burning car in Gillam. They would need tremendous luck to hang in there this long.. no reports of any further ammo being purchased, and no food, either, only $20 of gas... perhaps they burned themselves up. This sounds bizarre, but it has the kind of mythical Phoenix like thought that this whole barnstorming trip has consisted of.

And one has to suppose their health is perfect. No coughs, no colds, no allergies, that they can operate without food, with no history of being marksmen of any note, clipping a duck on the fly, no. None of that.

And that their interaction with each other is able to withstand this extreme tension and terror, because they know the end game, and there is only two endings, capture or death. This would put a strain on any partnership, but add in hunger, fear, cold, despair, horror, and out of all of those, hunger is their biggest danger, it causes a lack of safety procedure and security watchfulness, one is consumed by hunger more than fear, despair, etc.

I am beginning to think they are dead too. In my opinion it's been too darn quiet and they are are to off the rails to stay silent or hidden for that long. I'd be surprised if they had done any long-term planning or anything.

*Sigh* What a mess. Those poor loved ones of both the victims and the suspects... I feel for them. Heartbreaking. Why can't people stop being crappy to each other? Chill out, world!

The mother of a fugitive teenager wanted by Canadian police for murder, has made a heartfelt plea for her son to come home safe, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

Schmegelsky's mother, Deborah Sweeney, spoke for the first time through a letter given to DailyMail.com, making a desperate plea to end her son's flight from police without further bloodshed.

'Please read this for me. Please. Please,' she wrote. 'Bryer is a careing, loveing [sic] boy, that would never hurt anyone. He grew up in a loveing [sic] home. WE miss, and love him dearly. WE want both boys to come home safe.'

Mother of teen Canadian murder suspect pleads for her 'caring and loving boy' to come home safe | Daily Mail Online

And no doubt , Mom believes this with her whole heart.

I don't, though. Two people were murdered, their bodies displayed and arrayed in a staged pose, and I am curious as to who did the actual killing. My theory is, one did one each, as a test, as a pledge, as a promise. Which one killed the man, and which one killed the woman would be significant also. I just don't think one bloke killed the two campers. It is possible, it may be even probable, but I reckon those murders, Lucas and Chynna had a lot of meaning to Kam and Bryer, and a lot of talk pre killing, and none at the actual scene.

They already agreed to the process before facing off to the two unwary travelers.

Which one killed Len Dyck has even more significance, in so far as it was probably just the one killer, and one audience. The dynamic of that has a whole lot of questions in it.

I don't, though. Two people were murdered, their bodies displayed and arrayed in a staged pose, and I am curious as to who did the actual killing. My theory is, one did one each, as a test, as a pledge, as a promise. Which one killed the man, and which one killed the woman would be significant also. I just don't think one bloke killed the two campers. It is possible, it may be even probable, but I reckon those murders, Lucas and Chynna had a lot of meaning to Kam and Bryer, and a lot of talk pre killing, and none at the actual scene.

They already agreed to the process before facing off to the two unwary travelers.

Which one killed Len Dyck has even more significance, in so far as it was probably just the one killer, and one audience. The dynamic of that has a whole lot of questions in it.

Those are some good points. It will interesting to watch how this all shakes out. It rather reminds me of the Columbine shooters. Not sure why, and I am probably wrong, but anything can happen when unstable people meet up.

I do feel for the mum though. Sure, she may have made parenting mistakes-- we all do. But I doubt she wanted to raise a killer. Can you imagine her shame and fear and guilt?

My hoped for outcome is that the two suspects will be caught alive with no further incidents, and will have to answer for their crimes.

I agree with your theory regarding the killing of Lucas and Chynna. It could very easily have been a pledge of solidarity and commitment to continue with their fantasies and thrill kills.

here we go like i said it popped up on news.com.au
Mystery intensifies during hunt for highway murder suspects

that news article references this below

Person abducted from car at gunpoint in north Regina parking lot: police

"
Canadian archaeologist Tyler Cantwell told news.com.au in a message.

“My pure speculation — but it’s what I would do — is that they hopped on the back of a train and headed back West.”

Others say the Schmegelsky and McLeod could have jumped on a train to Churchill — a port on Hudson Bay known as the Polar Bear Capital of the World and, to a lesser extent, the Beluga Whale Capital of the World.

The port is around 270km from Gillam and popular with tourists, who flock to the pristine harbour to join whale and bear spotting boat and air tours.

If the suspects make it that far, they could easily steal a boat or another car. The ever present threat of polar bears means that locals never lock their vehicles. Authorities advise anyone under attack to jump into the nearest car and shut themselves inside." Clipped from news.com.au to respect Ws ToS

Nothing about the tactical group flying out though :( which is what I was interesting in. Where are they going and why?
Yes I was interested if it were true about a tactical team flying west.
This is getting crazier by the day.
Waiting to take a road trip with my new vehicle and I don’t know whether to go east or west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77