CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@otto, Unfortunately the raw picture at the murder scene has made it out into the world and is available online but not from a source that I believe would meet WS TOS.

Gray Hughes had the greyed out version of the double murder scene photo on his show 2 nights ago. Gray Hughes said he has the original non blurred photo but out of respect for the victims, he is not sharing it publicly at this time. The Gray shows are archived on youtube and are accessible for anyone wanting to view the scene shot that is greyed out. It is impossible to tell the nature of the injuries IMO from the greyed out pictures but it is possible to get a good idea of body placement of the victims from the greyed out pictures.

Hey. I went to school with Chyna. She was a friend of mine so needless to say I have been following this religiously. I have not seen this hitler-body-position thing. Where can I see this? I looked but Gray has a lot of videos. Do you know what the title was of the video and what time he shows it? Or somewhere else I can see this position that is being talked about?

for anyone wanting a timeline this one is ok
EAVa2DFXsAAuADr

Hey. I went to school with Chyna. She was a friend of mine so needless to say I have been following this religiously. I have not seen this hitler-body-position thing. Where can I see this? I looked but Gray has a lot of videos. Do you know what the title was of the video and what time he shows it? Or somewhere else I can see this position that is being talked about?
Check post #818. I don’t know how to transfer the video here.

I believe they already had another car before they torched the RAV4.

After they disposed of poor Mr Dyck, they had his car, his phone and his credit cards/cash - before anyone knew he was gone. They managed to keep up with the investigation on his phone without being tracked. After a few days I think they realised that he would soon be ID'd and that's when they torched the RAV, stopped using his phone and cards.

I think they are technically knowledgeable enough to know that these things take a few days, then on their way to Gillam they've acquired another vehicle that comes along with a phone and new credit cards/cash. I think they might find another body somewhere. Their biggest problem is being recognised, I dread to think what they will do to cover that and I hope they don't have a hostage that isn't being missed at the moment.

All MOO

Even if they had another vehicle when they torched the RAV, they still would have had a long drive back down on a dirt road with little traffic, where folks give a nod to the drivers of oncoming vehicles.

Two things make me believe that the RCMP was onto these two fugitives from the very beginning:

1. There was no search party organised when we still thought that they were missing and dreadful things had happend to them.

2. It seems that fire fighters were not called to the scene of the burning RAV. (Is that correct?) Had they done so, they would have destroyed valuable evidence.

So I don't believe that the fugitives could have left the Fox First Nation/Gillam area.

That had me going there until I saw the added text:
“This incident is not believed to be connected to the current RCMP investigation into the two homicide suspects from British Columbia.

I don’t think they’ve killed themselves and I still think that they’re hiding out locally. That’s a big area that they’re in with a lot of ground to get lost in. As I said way back, I’m sure that this was planned a while ago what with them playing bug-out and soldier games etc.
But I’m really surprised that they have managed to evade capture for so long. Incredible when you think about it.

Ita! These two spree killers haven't offed themselves..not yet anyway.

It's almost humanely impossible to locate them in such a dense area.

It's also very likely by now they may have killed others, and the victims just haven't been found yet.

Until they find them everyone is in extreme danger. The police cant protect everyone.

I'm so afraid more innocent victims will be killed. They have nothing to lose. I hope they can locate them in the general area they were last seen.

The problem is these killers will be able to see the searchers before they are,able to see them.

Prayers for all of the victims, and their families, and for all in Canada.

I hope this murder spree comes to a peaceful resolution soon with no one else being harmed if LE closes in.

If surrounded with no way out I wouldnt be surprised if they both take the cowardly wayout. I hope it doesn't happen for they need to pay for what all they have done.

All were such senseless murders. To murder innocent people just for fun shows how dangerous they are. No one is safe until they are caught.

Jmho

Finished our day here in Aus..... been flat out all day.

The thread has been busy, but after a skim.... no sightings, no news?

Gosh, I can’t help but think .... if there are two gun shots in the woods, would anyone hear them.

JMO
Was thinking last night about the weapons.

Im not sure if this fits in with the known facts about the case but I keep thinking after they had killed the couple in the van, they thought they were spotted driving near the scene of the crime so as they were driving on, they ended up spotting the male camper and noticed he had nice vehicle, lots of supplies and a nice setup so as they drove on, they decided to turn around and rob him of his supplies and vehicle to get rid of their vehicles.

I think they took whatever weapons the camper had which may have just been a rifle. Im not sure if the people in the Van had any weapons but they probably would have taken theirs too.

If they brought their airsoft gun they could have used it in a fake hold-up at first. I think there is usually a red plastic tip or something on airsoft guns but a black Sharpie pen could color it to make it look like a real gun for a holdup.

There was allegedly a witness that saw them arguing with the 2 people in the Van so I wonder if one or the other was giving them a ride at first for car troubles and maybe one of them didnt want to drive them any further and was making them get out of the vehicle which could have been the original argument.

Just some overnight thoughts and not sure if any of this fits in with anything.

Hope they are caught today.

I believe they already had another car before they torched the RAV4.

After they disposed of poor Mr Dyck, they had his car, his phone and his credit cards/cash - before anyone knew he was gone. They managed to keep up with the investigation on his phone without being tracked. After a few days I think they realised that he would soon be ID'd and that's when they torched the RAV, stopped using his phone and cards.

RCMP and local authorities didn't find any missing vehicles in that area, so far. No report of gas purchases either.

But you bring up a plausible scenario of them using Prof. Dyck's phone for a few days.

Even if they couldn't log into the phone, if it had battery power, RCMP can deduce their route from July 19 to 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23