CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot & murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree. That garage holds all the secrets, I believe. He tortured CS there... probably killed MH there. And Baylee last seen there.

I've been reading the description of that kidnapper as well. No one comes to mind for me, but my mind is all over the place today. If I were to blindly throw possibilities I would say it sounds like a biker.
I think I might have a possibility...tattoo artist/sh ex boyfriend RM aka JB

Also, it describes another of the kidnappers as an older white guy with long black hair in a ponytail that he’s never seen before...no one comes to mind? Also, this is all shocking. So mq has cs and Micah in his garage right before Micah goes missing; what if Baylee was there too, saw everything and decided she was going to the police. Mq finds out and Micah takes the fall for her and mq murders him, then finds out it was Baylee and makes her disappear also. Just throwing theories out. Mq has implied one of the b3 was involved in the others disappearance, maybe that was his way of shifting the blame onto Baylee for what happened to micah

Black hair in a ponytail sounds like MC..

Black hair in a ponytail sounds like MC..
I’ve only seen pictures with short hair, but obviously those could have been old. I’m not sure if CS wouldn’t recognize MC- have we found any links to the two?

I keep thinking about the warrant that included Micah, Baylee and MQ. There’s 3 gun sellers on the flowchart; I believe these other 3 are from the warrant. Especially since one is just there on the chart not connected to anyone. If this is the case, CS could be part of that warrant

I keep thinking about the warrant that included Micah, Baylee and MQ. There’s 3 gun sellers on the flowchart; I believe these other 3 are from the warrant. Especially since one is just there on the chart not connected to anyone. If this is the case, CS could be part of that warrant
On this train of thought, gun seller 2 is only linked to “friend”, so assuming RM/JB is part of this group he could be gun seller 2

I was thinking about this all night. What if James shooter was in the car with RK? He’s the only one who “saw” what happened- it explains a lot. If SH was in the car, the third person could very well be her bf at the time RM, and maybe he was the trigger man. If he is part of mq’s group, SH could have been with Micah to deliver him to RM/Mc...SH’s the big tie to James and Micah’s murders but what if she’s just a pawn to someone else (like a boyfriend) MOO

This is just a thought I had...
Sh ex boyfriend could have been in the silver car and that is why she ducked when they drove pass.
As well as it is why she was wanting to leave the party.
I could be wrong, but I thought I remember that Micah was trying to help her. I thought that she was trying to get away from her boyfriend and that is why she needed the hotel room.
Again. I could be wrong on this or i could be remembering things incorrectly. It has been a while since I have watched the interviews.

I just looked for more pictures and you are completely right- makes mush more sense than RM. I agree that it sounds like MC, maybe CS is trying to protect MC by saying he didn’t recognize him

Did anyone screen shot the report on here?. I dont know if can add it here. But it looks like the person in the report (we think is CS) names one subject besides Queen and describes the third.
From what I can see it says that Queen was with "redacted names" old roommate he identified as "redacted name" and another suspect described as.
(And it gives the description-)White older male with pony tail ball cap details.
It also states in following paragraph that he had never seen this third individual and brings up the jacket. I cant see what type of jacket but maybe a branded jacket like hells angels etc. (That part about the Hells Angels jacket is just my personal thought)

I am not saying I am right in what I am reading. SO please Screen shot it and zoom in tell me if you agree.

Did anyone screen shot the report on here?. I dont know if can add it here. But it looks like the person in the report (we think is CS) names one subject besides Queen and describes the third.
From what I can see it says that Queen was with "redacted names" old roommate he identified as "redacted name" and another suspect described as.
(And it gives the description-)White older male with pony tail ball cap details.
It also states in following paragraph that he had never seen this third individual and brings up the jacket. I cant see what type of jacket but maybe a branded jacket like hells angels etc. (That part about the Hells Angels jacket is just my personal thought)

I am not saying I am right in what I am reading. SO please Screen shot it and zoom in tell me if you agree.
Leather jacket. I think your speculation on HA is merited. I've seen HA members in the part of town where this is said to have happened. I'll attach the screenshot of the report. Leather jacket will be bottom left of screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190727-101302_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190727-101302_Facebook.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 49
Leather jacket. I think your speculation on HA is merited. I've seen HA members in the part of town where this is said to have happened. I'll attach the screenshot of the report. Leather jacket will be bottom left of screen.

Yes I saw that on the report and the fact they bring it up separate from the description makes me think it is to point out something else like affiliation rather then a description of what the person looks like like ie: a guy with a pony tail ball cap and leather jacket.

Last edited:
Was James' debt related to something other than drugs and guns?

We know of mail ID fruad in this group

What about gambling?

Could the bookie be for booking girls?? some form of prostitution.

These are just a few questions I had this evening.

Last edited:
If I'm reading the above link correctly, MQ kidnapped the man and MQ had a police report in his possession with names not redacted? How could he get this when the media can only get a redacted report? Anyone know?

Also, in regards to MC and his arrest locations, I will need to watch again but I thought the news story said the victim and his gf left town to Nevada? It would be interesting to find out if MC was in Nevada prior to his Delano arrest.
I bet the report that MQ had in his possession is with regards to the case prior to the current case. His defense attorney would get in discovery and his client would receive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa