CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the possibility that they did get out are the RCMP conducting searches elsewhere? I find it odd that there is such a big presence in one place where they've only been confirmed twice to have been there and that was what? nearly week ago now?

Local police are surely visiting their relatives and acquaintances, but not letting the public know.

One person from Gillam who simply visited Alberta and BC was interviewed by RCMP, according to his tweeting brother.

I have no idea but I find it weird that he is in layers of long clothing and KM is in a t- shirt. I’m not sure what the weather is there but if it’s hot like in Ontario than he must stink really bad by now of Body Oder.
But they look rather fresh, don't they? It's so easy to look like a crumpled mess on a long road trip, but they look rather pulled together. Are they stopping places to shower, shave, change clothes?

jmo

Can anyone work out what BS is holding?

Is he holding anything? I not so sure. I think he is just buttoning up his top. I have a feeling at this stage they were just trying not to be noticed so stealing something would not make sense.

As for why is he wearing that in summer. I get the impression he has always felt sort of inferior and this uniform gives him sense of being someone. I also think that feeling of inferiority runs deep hence why he is involved in the murders. JMO

BBM - I would like to believe this, but I'm not sure. Not everyone watches the news, not everyone has FB, not everyone comes to WS's lol

I have noticed on my own FB there were a lot of shares the first day or 2, but that has slowed down as well. Then the media doesn't help when they release a video yesterday and all the headlines don't make it clear that the video from Meadow Lake wasn't from yesterday, it was from the 21st. Talking to my sister in law last night from Alberta, she thought it was recent too, I had to correct her.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I go away to the lake or on vacation, I feel disconnected from the outside world, I don't watch the news, I'm not on my phone 24/7 (sometimes because the signal isn't great lol). I am in Canada, and I rarely watch local news, we no longer have a local paper here. I am a bit concerned that some people are not aware to be on the lookout, and honestly, these 2 look like average kids.
I agree. We have some sightings of them and some video, but they likely stopped at more places than we know of...but nobody noticed them.

But, really, all it will take is ONE person noticing them and making a quick phone call. It's bound to happen, if they are indeed still driving around.

jmo

Hotel right down the st from KM house charges almost 1000$ a night (not a typo)
Cant imagine throwing your kid a few grand to start a new life chapter would ruffle the feathers much of folk like that

Also, no reason to think this is happening in this case, but its fairly common for family members to help out people accused of even serious crimes, especially parents. A fairly recent highly publicized murder case, the guy admitted he did it, the father still tried to set up a go-fund-me or some such to "bring him home", and mind you, the guy had already confessed to what was a pretty brutal killing

If that was my kid, I'd give him an extra thousand just to get him out of the house.

But, is it true that neither have their drivers license? What parent would allow their kid to head out with a vehicle a without proper license or insurance?

I have no idea but I find it weird that he is in layers of long clothing and KM is in a t- shirt. I’m not sure what the weather is there but if it’s hot like in Ontario than he must stink really bad by now of Body Oder.

They don't look like they've been in the great outdoors to me. They look clean, their faces appear normal, and there's no visible signs of insect bites or scratch marks that I could see. They may have been sheltering indoors somewhere, but I've forgotten what day they may have taken off on foot ... if that's what they did.

They were in Split Lake on Monday July 22. Police arrive July 23.
North Churchill train is on Tuesday, South Winnipeg train is on Thursday.
There are many stops between Gillam and Churchill that they could have hopped on and off while RCMP were checking trains in Churchill and the wetlands of Northern Manitoba..

Those stops between Gillam and Churchill are really tiny communities, and RCMP has probably checked them already and talked to the few people living there.

Gillam station probably has a camera and a person at the ticket booth.

If that was my kid, I'd give him an extra thousand just to get him out of the house.

But, is it true that neither have their drivers license? What parent would allow their kid to head out with a vehicle a without proper license or insurance?
Maybe this is why KM family is being so quiet. They don’t want reporters questioning them about guns or the truck. Wonder if there will be any charges for them allowing the truck to be driven by a knowingly un licensed driver?

Maybe this is why KM family is being so quiet. They don’t want reporters questioning them about guns or the truck. Wonder if there will be any charges for them allowing the truck to be driven by a knowingly un licences driver?
Do we know KM didn't have a driver's license. I thought it was BS's dad who said his son (BS) didn't have a license.

jmo

Is he holding anything? I not so sure. I think he is just buttoning up his top. I have a feeling at this stage they were just trying not to be noticed so stealing something would not make sense.

As for why is he wearing that in summer. I get the impression he has always felt sort of inferior and this uniform gives him sense of being someone. I also think that feeling of inferiority runs deep hence why he is involved in the murders. JMO

Watched it several times and also believe he's buttoning up his top. Fiddling, a sign for most people of not being so confident. However some people become very good actors at portraying what's normal.

Maybe this is why KM family is being so quiet. They don’t want reporters questioning them about guns or the truck. Wonder if there will be any charges for them allowing the truck to be driven by a knowingly un licensed driver?

Indeed! Plus, if they want to get any insurance on the burned out truck and camper they'll have to report it as a stolen vehicle. Was the truck worth anything, or just an old beater?

It also seems that the torching of the vehicles that no longer serve them is both a big eff you to the RCMP, and also 'Lookee at us; we're long gone. Aren't we awesome?' for the rest of us.

Yep. This is the reason why I don't believe they'd go into the bush and kill themselves. If they know the 'game' is over, I think they'd want to go out on their terms, and in their minds that might be awesome too.

This sure is getting an awful lot of coverage

Yes, it's headline news, definitely all across Canada. Pictures and video of the suspects are everywhere, including on televisions in every bar and restaurant in the land. This is why I'm skeptical of any effort by the suspects to attempt to "blend in" in an urban milieu. Somebody would recognize them, and it probably wouldn't take long, especially if they stick together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46