CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This excuse didn’t buy any sympathy whatsoever for D Millard. Same song and dance.
I don't think Millard ever had a chance to not end up in prison given the full circumstances of his life. Empathy or sympathy may be appropriate for any number of criminals, but it's secondary to the fact that we have to act on their dangerousness, on the people they've become. I think you can do both: feel for their circumstances and lock them up for life.

You need to add in time for highway closures. Seems like every road has maintenance closures and delays right now.

Yes indeed, you're right! The island is awful for that, and mainland highways too I can imagine. So not long after getting up there, they killed.

I'm trying to figure out if this was a planned roadtrip murder fantasty spree, one of them was set off maybe by an earlier interaction with couple or they stumbled upon the couple sleeping while going into the van.

First time poster here; have followed for a long time. I'm one of those devil advocates; but damm this isn't looking good for our RCMP and anyone else searching for these guys. I have a lot of questions; biggest one is "WHY". I don't buy into the neo nazi crap, or the pathetic gamer loser persona. I have two boys who I raised as a single parent, in northern BC and they are now adult men who still play video games; and guess what my oldest was/is ADHD and was on Ritalin. I don't think one or the other was on drugs; lol especially snorting Ritalin. Come to Vancouver and you will see what strung out drug abusers look like. I need to know why and how and WTF why two young men going on a road trip to explore decided to kill. Especially up there; because **** a lot of people there are far more crazy then you will ever be, why take the chance? KM comes from money so he has no problem getting money on their little road trip. BG probably not but his bud will help him out. Gamer's don't take their most precious cargo; their comp to burn it down in the only affordable, convenient place they have to sleep in. Logistically the mileage in all this doesn't work, and again the reasoning. I think I want to believe that a bigger evil is at play here then those two young men.

The trick to figure out the “why,” is to look at all the killers like this that have come before.

Why did those guys do it?

We don’t really have enough information to ascertain the specifics, but my guess is that we’re dealing with a couple angry guys who want to punish the world.

They may be out for some sort of sick adventure, and the killing is a necessary part of that.

There’s always a reason, but it’s never a good one.

I haven't found anything reported that says police or anyone have tried to find out f they did go to Whitehorse or to check any fuel stops etc on the roads there to see if they were there

LE have never disclosed the exact route of the two. Within BC there are quite a few traffic cam locations which would also be helpful to LE in tracking the route of the fairly distinctive truck and camper, plus possible cellphone tracking.

B.C. Highway Cams

https://ckpgtoday.ca/community-crime-stoppers-community-alert/

Just an example of possibilities. Prince George, Fort St John have become fairly well known for drug wars and violence. There’s plenty of violent crime and if you look at court dockets for the cities there’s plenty of violent offenders on probation. Yet the main suspects in the violent deaths of Fowler and Deese are two teens from 2000km away, who have never been in trouble with the law???

Last edited:
Haaaa. He drunk wrote it, so I’ll have to drunk read it.

Atleast it’ll make some sense then.
I am not going to buy this book. Even if it's for sale for $1. I'm just not going to contribute to this so-called father.
His son is got mental health issues and is on a murdering Rampage in Canada. There's obviously lots of trouble that the boys figure they've gone through in their lives and I will not contribute financially to a drunken man who never took care of his kid. All he wants is his 15 minutes of fame.

First time poster here; have followed for a long time. I'm one of those devil advocates; but damm this isn't looking good for our RCMP and anyone else searching for these guys. I have a lot of questions; biggest one is "WHY". I don't buy into the neo nazi crap, or the pathetic gamer loser persona. I have two boys who I raised as a single parent, in northern BC and they are now adult men who still play video games; and guess what my oldest was/is ADHD and was on Ritalin. I don't think one or the other was on drugs; lol especially snorting Ritalin. Come to Vancouver and you will see what strung out drug abusers look like. I need to know why and how and WTF why two young men going on a road trip to explore decided to kill. Especially up there; because **** a lot of people there are far more crazy then you will ever be, why take the chance? KM comes from money so he has no problem getting money on their little road trip. BG probably not but his bud will help him out. Gamer's don't take their most precious cargo; their comp to burn it down in the only affordable, convenient place they have to sleep in. Logistically the mileage in all this doesn't work, and again the reasoning. I think I want to believe that a bigger evil is at play here then those two young men.

Hmm. What kind of bigger evil? Could they have been exposed to some sort of criminal ring through their online gaming? Does Canada have any militias like the U.S. does i.e. the Michigan Militia in the woods of the U.P.?

Personally, I don't think they ever made it to Whitehorse, JMO. I'm trying to figure out if that story was even true. Does anyone know if they made it to Whitehorse? IIRC, they told grandma they went (could be a lie) but did they physically go? I haven't paid much attention to routes/times so I could be way off.

You’re right. It doesn’t really fit the timeline based on the what we know. Why double back to Liard? Maybe it was just an intended destination they told family. I live an hour or so from Port Alberni and this case has me absolutely enthralled.

I am not going to buy this book. Even if it's for sale for $1. I'm just not going to contribute to this so-called father.
His son is got mental health issues and is on a murdering Rampage in Canada. There's obviously lots of trouble that the boys figure they've gone through in their lives and I will not contribute financially to a drunken man who never took care of his kid. All he wants is his 15 minutes of fame.

That book will never be published in the first place.

No worries there.

It’s a libel suit waiting to happen.

I don't want to sound like the Canadian Tourist Board, but please don't let this dissuade you from visiting the beautiful lands of Canada. Banff-Jasper is an amazing place and there is nothing like it in the world.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Just thousands and thousands of children in Canada and in the United States ...Millions probably ... have had parents go through divorce. You don't see a million kids running around today killing everyone do you? While I understand that this might be a contributor it certainly isn't a justifiable reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

It all defies logic, doesn't it? I find it strange that some bearded fellow was seen in some kind of altercation with the murdered couple, and that a bearded murderer (Wisenand) entered Canada on the lam and was being sought. That whole story fell off the radar unless I missed something. Of course, the RCMP haven't provided any details so that doesn't help. Nothing about this story makes any sense, least of all their apparent route.

You’re right. It doesn’t really fit the timeline based on the what we know. Why double back to Liard? Maybe it was just an intended destination they told family. I live an hour or so from Port Alberni and this case has me absolutely enthralled.

I was thinking maybe they did want to go to Whitehorse for work maybe that's why they brought the computer tower, but now I'm veering towards some sinister pre-planning and they brought the tower to burn all the computer evidence maybe from internet searches, etc. Yes, they could've just got rid of hardrive but maybe they're not as smart as we think. Bizarre.

Firstly, it is spelled "Aspergers". Secondly, those were Lanza's symptoms/actions. So many of those things you listed are attributed to neuro-normal people as well.

Let's please all focus on these two suspects and THIS case and leave the proper diagnosis to the experts, if & when that time comes. Amateurs saying this stuff is, frankly, just rude and offensive.
Thank you for correcting the autospell error of Aspergers! Kudos.

I'm not sure if you followed the Lanza case but the non-professional discussion of mental health issues that was done both with and without the assistance of mental health professionals associated with the case was hugely educational and frankly therapeutic to the community. The community heard from people with many points of view and this process was incredibly helpful to understanding Lanza and processing the horrific event. Believe it or not much of this was done without mental health professionals as social workers, ministers, priests and rabbis as well as teachers and guidance counselors and lawyers all stepped in with different views and shared incredible wisdom and knowledge. All were respected and all were valued in the discussion.

Many in the community had little understanding of the mental health issues associated with Lanza but did have stories to share about interactions with Lanza and it was only by discussing the issues and asking questions without 'judgment' that a broader understanding of Lanza ultimately emerged. I don't think you have to be a professional with a certification in the diagnosis of Spectrum Disorders to discuss mental health issues or possible contributing factors.

If you personally have a professional POV then by all means share it and let others benefit from your expertise. The goal of any discussion here wasn't to tag DSM number/s on BS or his father but to take a look at BS history and background as there is certainly much in those areas to discuss based on MSM reporting IMO.

In the same vein, there has been a good amount of reporting on various issues contributing to a psych profile of the 2 suspects in this case (in particular BS) and this being WS discussion of these issues is on the table.

Just thousands and thousands of children in Canada and in the United States ...Millions probably ... have had parents go through divorce. You don't see a million kids running around today killing everyone do you? While I understand that this might be a contributor it certainly isn't a justifiable reason.

Agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members