Identified! CA - Female, Sonoma County, UP57044, faded hospital band on, Apr 2019 - Reina Argueta

ADKGemini

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Circumstances
TypeUnidentified Deceased
Date FoundApril 20, 2019
NamUs Case CreatedMay 1, 2019
ME/C QA Reviewed--
Location Found Map
General LocationChalk Hill Rd. @ Leslie Rd.Windsor, California 95492
CountySonoma County
GPS Coordinates--
Circumstances of RecoveryThe skeletal remains were found by a passerby.
Details of Recovery

Inventory of Remains--
Condition of RemainsNot recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton
Circumstance Notes
Decedent was found with hospital style ID tag and heart monitoring pads were located within clothing. ID tag was sun faded and not legible. Calls to local hospitals have not been fruitful so far.

Physical Description
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair DescriptionHair was matted to the skull and measured to be approximately 11" in length.
Body Hair DescriptionN/A
Facial Hair DescriptionN/A
Left Eye ColorUnknown or Missing
Right Eye ColorUnknown or Missing
Eye Description--
Distinctive Physical Features
No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories
Item
Description
Accessories
Grey faux snake skin belt.
On the Body

Clothing
Size 5-6 London Fog reversible jacket black and red.
On the Body

Clothing
Size small Gap jacket red and black.
On the Body

Clothing
Unknown size, black "LOTZ9" denim pants.
On the Body

Clothing
Black "Connection 8" underwear.
On the Body

Footwear
Size 7 Saucony shoes
On the Body

Original

Can anyone fine much information on "Connection 8" underwear? I noticed that it says there are two jackets on the body, both black and red, one London Fog. Looking at the shoes, they look like running shoes to me. Could the "hospital band", actually be a wrist band worn at a night club, or some other kind of event where bands are given to patrons for various reasons. The heart monitoring pads is an interesting clue. I have known runners that wear them at times as well.

I'm just throwing around ideas. Would like to see others thoughts...

Two jackets, long pants and running shoes. Did she go out for a morning run or hike? It must have been a chilly morning in Windsor CA. Chalk Hill Rd has a bunch wineries. Pool Creek flows along it and along Leslie Rd.

Attachments

• DEA180CA-5FFD-4B82-9524-19ECD00D9BFD.jpeg
    DEA180CA-5FFD-4B82-9524-19ECD00D9BFD.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 3
  • F0F833FB-4F76-44F3-8EE8-E7D73B64224B.jpeg
    F0F833FB-4F76-44F3-8EE8-E7D73B64224B.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 3
Those are $120 trail running shoes pictured. Found them on the Saucony website. Hmmmm.

Peregrine ISO
Yeah I noticed the shoes too. The denim pants she was wearing were not cheap either. However, those items at the local Goodwill can be purchased cheaper, but I don’t think that’s as likely.

I know this is stereo typical, but if it was just someone on a morning run around Windsor that went missing, it should have been all over the news. It list here height at 4’10”. Which is very short in stature.

I’ve been looking through MP reports for the past 5 years, and haven’t found anything solid.

Sheriff looking for leads to ID body

SNIPPED

...they believe the remains to be several months old due to the level of decomposition.

The body was of a woman approximately 4 feet, 11 inches tall, wearing a faux snakeskin belt, size seven shoes, jeans and two red-and-black jackets in addition to the medical equipment.

UID has been identified, details in story below.

Skeletal remains found near Windsor ID’d as missing woman
Thanks - I will search to see if we have a WS thread for her.

“The skeletal remains found in a Windsor-area creek earlier this year following a bout of torrential rains that swept the area belonged to a San Francisco woman who went missing in May 2018, according to authorities.

The body of Reina Argueta, 52, was found in a creek near Chalk Hill and Leslie roads east of Windsor on April 20 when the remains were spotted by a worker who had stopped to relieve himself in the nearby bushes, Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Spencer Crum said.”

We do have a thread! I don’t know how to link it here though. I did update the other one with this article.

Ca - Reina Maribel Argueta, 53, San Francisco, 10 May 2018

Maybe the two threads can be merged since this one has more posts than the other one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back