Found Deceased MO - Nicholas Diemel, 35, & Justin, 24, brothers missing, Clinton County, 21 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me so sad to read, thinking that these guys may have been giving JN a chance (I really can’t believe in the cattle community that his reputation isn’t known), working with him to allow him to pay off his debt, trying to do the right thing. I really hope they are able to build a solid case against JN. This whole thing is just sad.

Agree that it's very sad.

It's also absolutely infuriating.

It really angers me that these 2 good, hardworking, salt-of-the-earth type men have been ruthlessly cut down in their prime.

ND and JD have been robbed of any future joys, trials, successes, failures, pleasures, or anything else that would have been in store for them had this evil slimeball not murdered them.

I hope they stick a needle in the murderer's arm.

He doesn't deserve a future after he stole theirs away from them.

JMO.

Last edited:
Agree that it's very sad.

It's also absolutely infuriating.

It enrages me that these 2 good, hardworking, salt-of-the-earth type men have been ruthlessly cut down in their prime.

ND and JD have been robbed of any future joys, trials, successes, failures, pleasures, or anything else that would have been in store for them had this evil slimeball not murdered them.

I hope they stick a needle in the murderer's arm.

He doesn't deserve a future after he stole theirs away from them.

JMO.

children robbed of their dad, wives/SO robbed of partners, parents robbed of sons, communities robbed of strong citizens....

This news article quotes the Sheriff as saying remains have not been found but in listening to the interviews with the Sheriff, I thought he sidestepped that question, without ever directly answering it. I thought he deferred to Monday’s press conference. Anyone else hear him confirm one way or the other about finding remains?
Someone asked him why it was a death investigation now and he said because we can’t find them I do think he said the investigators would answer more questions in detail on Monday-I would think though they must have found something because they must have told the family something more being they are saying they are deceased

I hope the FBI gets involved if this is the case. JMO.

I was definitely surprised when they listed all the agencies that helped with this, the FBI was not mentioned. I thought that was very surprising. Especially it being an interstate case.

The way they moved so quickly in getting information as to the GPS and the phone movement I just assumed that the FBI was involved, but they were not mentioned previously.

This one is pretty local to me. I have a lot of friends & family who have farmed, past & present. I can’t imagine the pain the family/friends of the Diemel’s are experiencing. I participated in 4H growing up, and I volunteer for the 4H program my daughters are a part of still.

I do not know if this info is in msm yet, I will look for a link. I would think/hope local msm would report on this.

The Outagamie county fair is held in Seymour, and Friday night was the livestock auction. 4H youth learn many life lessons by participating in the fair. I have a friend who gets her son and daughter a lamb every year, and each child is responsible for (with help from parents) caring for and raising the lamb, which they sell at the fair’s auction each year. It taught them a great deal about responsibility, but also gives them a peek into farming when it is time to sell their sheep at the fair. Many local businesses, big and small, support these kids kids by purchasing their animals during the auction. In the past it is expected that pigs will sell for $3-$7 per pound at the auction. One of the young men with a pig at the auction Friday pledged proceeds from the sale of his pig to the Diemel families. This auction was like no other. Many paddles stayed in the air, and the final bid ended up being for $42 per pound for the pig. The auctioneer was very emotional, and could barely speak the final bid through his own tears.

I guess my whole point is, even though this is such an awful thing the family is going through, the silver lining is that, there are still some good people left in this world. There are still some youth who are being raised and taught the right way, to do the right thing, to lift people up when and how they are able. We hear about more and more evil, and it can be very defeating, so I just thought it was important to pass this along. What a wonderful community to be a part of. It is something that makes me proud of being from small town Wisconsin, and to be involved in 4H, hopefully helping to influence some other local kids to be caring and compassionate humans.

I was definitely surprised when they listed all the agencies that helped with this, the FBI was not mentioned. I thought that was very surprising. Especially it being an interstate case.

The way they moved so quickly in getting information as to the GPS and the phone movement I just assumed that the FBI was involved, but they were not mentioned previously.

I was surprised also. JMO.

This one is pretty local to me. I have a lot of friends & family who have farmed, past & present. I can’t imagine the pain the family/friends of the Diemel’s are experiencing. I participated in 4H growing up, and I volunteer for the 4H program my daughters are a part of still.

I do not know if this info is in msm yet, I will look for a link. I would think/hope local msm would report on this.

The Outagamie county fair is held in Seymour, and Friday night was the livestock auction. 4H youth learn many life lessons by participating in the fair. I have a friend who gets her son and daughter a lamb every year, and each child is responsible for (with help from parents) caring for and raising the lamb, which they sell at the fair’s auction each year. It taught them a great deal about responsibility, but also gives them a peek into farming when it is time to sell their sheep at the fair. Many local businesses, big and small, support these kids kids by purchasing their animals during the auction. In the past it is expected that pigs will sell for $3-$7 per pound at the auction. One of the young men with a pig at the auction Friday pledged proceeds from the sale of his pig to the Diemel families. This auction was like no other. Many paddles stayed in the air, and the final bid ended up being for $42 per pound for the pig. The auctioneer was very emotional, and could barely speak the final bid through his own tears.

I guess my whole point is, even though this is such an awful thing the family is going through, the silver lining is that, there are still some good people left in this world. There are still some youth who are being raised and taught the right way, to do the right thing, to lift people up when and how they are able. We hear about more and more evil, and it can be very defeating, so I just thought it was important to pass this along. What a wonderful community to be a part of. It is something that makes me proud of being from small town Wisconsin, and to be involved in 4H, hopefully helping to influence some other local kids to be caring and compassionate humans.
That is awesome and there is good in the world and hopefully one day we can all overpower the bad. Kids being taught at young ages about responsibility while doing something they enjoy is great! Bless the kids heart that donated his money

What a heartwarming story....thank u for sharing!

Why do such terrible things happen to such good people? I have some mutual friends with nick’s wife, which brought me to a post she had made in response to people asking what they could do to help. Instead of asking for things for herself/her family (which would be totally fine and justifiable!) she asked to keep in mind those who are working to bring the brothers home, exemplifying water and individually wrapped snacks that could hold up in the weather. She also brought up that LE has budgets to work within, so any donations she would like directed contact Clinton county Missouri.
I know this one really doesn’t look good as far as the brothers somehow coming home alive, but gosh it is so hard not to hold onto hope when you see what a great family this has happened to.

Navarino community rallying behind Diemel family
SABBM:

While multiple agencies continue to look for the Shawano county brothers, now presumed dead by investigators, their community back home is rallying around their family.

“We wanted to do something," Navarino Rangers Organization President Kevin Conrad said. "Everybody here wants to help. We’re very tight knit community and it’s a way we can help.”

Including a donation from the Rangers golfing event, the Navarino community raised about $7,000 during the baseball game Sunday.

“Nick is a father of four kids. He's my high school sweetheart. Him not contacting us... we didn't go for long when he was on trips to check on me or talk to our children,” Lisa Diemel tells Action 2 News.

The Clinton County Sheriff's Office in Missouri activated an investigative case squad Monday afternoon.

Lisa says detectives have obtained search warrants for phone records. She says they are using GPS to try to pinpoint a location.

The Missouri State Highway Patrol has posted missing persons posters for Nick and Justin. They ask anyone with information to call the Clinton County Sheriff's Office at 816-632-8477 or Missing Persons Clearinghouse at 573-526-6178.

NICK DIEMEL DESCRIPTION

Race: White
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 210 pounds

JUSTIN DIEMEL DESCRIPTION

Race: White
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 200 pounds

Local business owners missing in Missouri

I sure that they find them and that they are alright.. It sure doesn't sound good, but you never know what may have happened. Their friends and families are in my thoughts and prayers.....

The police would not have put the family through the turmoil of changing it to a death investigation if they thought the brothers would be found alive.

I know everyone wants to be hopeful but reality is what it is.

The police would not have put the family through the turmoil of changing it to a death investigation if they thought the brothers would be found alive.

I know everyone wants to be hopeful but reality is what it is.
Yes, I'm thinking they have substantial evidence that leads them to believe this, unfortunately, and we will probably find out what that is later on today. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆