CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest from the Chief (not caught):

Official Statement - Chief Leroy Constant - Search for Suspects in BC homicides

Police have deployed multiple resources in the area of York Landing, MB and in attempts to apprehend the suspects.

The (2) suspects are still at large and have NOT been caught. RCMP will remain on scene with Helicopter, Dogs & Emergency Response Team. They will remain until further notice.

ERT are conducting ground searches with dogs and heavily armoured officers.

Currently, Heavy winds are limiting helicopter and drones.

We are urging everyone to remain indoors with windows and doors locked. Patrols of the community will be done on a 24 hour basis.

I will be available by social media and on my landline.

We will provide updates as soon as we hear from RCMP.

Update as of 8:41 CST

Bears don't autom

Agreed. As a Canadian, I can say that bears don't automatically attack humans! If humans keep their distance and don't surprised a bear, make lots of noise to scare them away when on a hike or the bear isn't a protective mama, they can and do move on. BUT on the other hand, they can ATTACK! It's that you.never.know! Personally, I love seeing bears from a distance, and I think they define Canada as a nation as opposed to our official animal mascot, the beaver.

I’d love to see them and I’d be respectful.

CBC is reporting it now. Interview bear patrol in York. Saw them at dump and when it clicked they called rcmp immediately. The rcmp then swarmed York landing. CBC has reporter enroute.

I hope that isn't the actual CBC quote:

This was the Bear CLAN Patrol, an organization out of Winnipeg, not a local group of people in York Landing looking for bears.

It must be awful to be one of the residents of York Landing sheltering in their homes worried they are going to hear the sound of a window breaking or a door being kicked in....

Yes but for whatever reason the lockdown was initiated may have saved lives.

“Favel said the scavenging duo stood out because “the community’s been on lockdown for the past 24 to 48 hours so it’s like ghost town.”
https://www.surreynowleader.com/new...lowing-tip-about-b-c-murder-suspect-sighting/

Witness: Saw the suspects, didn't immediately click that it was them, it was the correct description, additional clue was that people don't normally walk where they were at the dump because there are bear sightings at the dump.

Since everyone has different time zones, does anyone know how long it’s been since the tip came in till now?

5 hours? Can someone confirm?

Latest from the Chief (not caught):

Official Statement - Chief Leroy Constant - Search for Suspects in BC homicides

Police have deployed multiple resources in the area of York Landing, MB and in attempts to apprehend the suspects.

The (2) suspects are still at large and have NOT been caught. RCMP will remain on scene with Helicopter, Dogs & Emergency Response Team. They will remain until further notice.

ERT are conducting ground searches with dogs and heavily armoured officers.

Currently, Heavy winds are limiting helicopter and drones.

We are urging everyone to remain indoors with windows and doors locked. Patrols of the community will be done on a 24 hour basis.

I will be available by social media and on my landline.

We will provide updates as soon as we hear from RCMP.

Update as of 8:41 CST
Thank you for the update! I hope they can find them before it gets dark. I am really worried about the residents and LE, especially as it starts to get dark. :(

I don't think regular GPS needs three points, A-GPS does. A GPS unit is usually not A-GPS (assisted)
GPS was created for US military purpose I believe, so getting any information from GPS satellites re: units being used is probably impossible.
GPS receivers are receiving signals from satellites, not sending, so GPS itself won’t give a signal to pickup. If it’s running on a phone, the phone may well give a signal that can be tracked with appropriate equipment.

Say what?

I do not post from social media.

My posts and links are from WS msm appoved sources.

What they're asking is for the public to not post RCMP's location on any public web site, forum, social media, etc. where the people they're chasing can see it.

Not directing this to you, specifically but to everyone posting here. Just a community service.

I'm sure once we're all implanted with a gps device, or
police develop their mind-reading capabilities, this stuff will be a piece of cake. Meanwhile, they were relying on old style technology like dogs. It was all the dogs fault.

So we had a rescued cat with no eyes that didn’t know to be careful since he’d always been blind and he kept trying to get out. We got a radio collar because the GPS wouldn’t work here in the country. No idea why.

You’re talking about an an incredibly large area, an unforgiving terrain, woods, water, weather to contend with, and countless structures to search.

I'm talking about helicopters equipped with thermal imagers & night vision binoculars. I'm talking about 2 kids in their summer clothes and maybe a flashlifht, maybe a phone, running in unforgiving terrain and getting away from hundreds of armed to the teeth Rambos.

Still not caught yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member