CA - Mass shooting at Gilroy Garlic Festival, 3 dead up to 11 injured, 28 July 2019

Another teenage mass shooter. So young and yet so full of rage. We need to start doing something differently, because we're certainly not doing a good job at preventing these things from happening. The fact that one of the victims was a child makes it all the more heartbreaking...although, losing anyone of any age to senseless acts of violence like this is just wrong. It angers me and terrifies me at the same time.

nobody questioning where he got the firearm from? im in the uk, my teen/young adult kids and their peer groups would struggle big time to obtain one, let alone how to use one
Yes, people will question that. The news is still breaking, still very fresh.

And, yes, guns are easier to obtain here in the USA than in UK.

jmo

They haven't named the shooter yet, have they? I like this and hope they never do.
They knew who he was right away. He was a local boy and his brother is minor level famous. They were keeping it tightly under wraps because they are actively searching for a 2nd shooter.

Source: I live here. I was there. I have many friends within GPD. I just want to wake up and discover this never happened in my tiny Mayberry-esque town.

jmo
Not sure if I should be sharing this but they were trained to use at a those weaponslocal Medieval Arts fighting school, that also has "zombie apocalypse" type courses where modern weapons are used (replicas of the real obviously during training, but they are taught how to load/use the real deal). A good friend of mine rubs the school and he will be devastated when he discovers this was perpetrated by one of his former students. My heart hurts.

jmo
Not sure if I should be sharing this but they were trained to use at a those weaponslocal Medieval Arts fighting school, that also has "zombie apocalypse" type courses where modern weapons are used (replicas of the real obviously during training, but they are taught how to load/use the real deal). A good friend of mine rubs the school and he will be devastated when he discovers this was perpetrated by one of his former students. My heart hurts.

They knew who he was right away. He was a local boy and his brother is minor level famous. They were keeping it tightly under wraps because they are actively searching for a 2nd shooter.

Source: I live here. I was there. I have many friends within GPD. I just want to wake up and discover this never happened in my tiny Mayberry-esque town.
So sorry this happened in your town. Very unsettling and sad.

MSM source that they are still searching for suspect #2:

"#BREAKING: Gilroy Garlic Festival gunman identified by police as 18-year-old Santino Legan. He's dead-- along with 3 victims. Officers still searching for a second person."Joey Horta on Twitter

So sorry this happened in your town. Very unsettling and sad.

MSM source that they are still searching for suspect #2:

"#BREAKING: Gilroy Garlic Festival gunman identified by police as 18-year-old Santino Legan. He's dead-- along with 3 victims. Officers still searching for a second person."Joey Horta on Twitter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back