GUILTY GA - Laila Daniel, 2, beaten to death, McDonough, 17 Nov 2015 *foster parents arrested*

There is a jury question - they want clarity - "a person is a party to a crime if that person .... (can't hear the rest). Judge is saying they have to decide what the wording means.

Verdict Watch: Jennifer and Joseph Rosenbaum Tried in Death of Foster Child
I believe I've found the rest of the wording from a google search of the law pertaining to parties to a crime -

"a person is a party to a crime if that person .... Intentionally advises, encourages, hires, counsels, or procures another to commit the crime.

2010 Georgia Code :: TITLE 16 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES :: CHAPTER 2 - CRIMINAL LIABILITY :: ARTICLE 2 - PARTIES TO CRIMES :: § 16-2-20 - When a person is a party to a crime

Looks like it's going to be a while

Veronica Waters
@MissVWaters
At the Jennifer & Joseph #RosenbaumTrial in Henry County, jurors asked the judge if they could get some sort of media player to view VHS, DVD, & USB evidence. They say they don’t need it now, but will in the future. Judge says they’ll have to watch anything in court.
@wsbradio

Veronica Waters on Twitter

36. Aggravated assault – Jennifer and Joseph, Oct 20th to Nov 10th 2015, blunt force to Laila’s leg.

37. Cruelty in the first degree – ditto.

Dr Mesner (Sp?) Laila’s inner right thigh and back of right leg hyperpigmented marks consistent with belt buckle, older than 10 days.

I'm just bringing forward counts 36 and 37 from the 49 counts I typed up earlier in the thread, for reference. So it's not related to the fractured tibia.

I'm hopeful to see that they are up to no.37!!

Yes, Mull would have asked.
I don´t buy this ladder story.
And again they didn´t go to the doctor to have the injuries examined?

And is Mr. Rosenbaum really just a wimp?
Yes! I feel like he is or just as evil as her. As much as I love my husband or my sister, there's no way I'd stand by & allow abuse to occur to any child. There's no doubt in my mind he did not know those girls were being abused! There is no reason he should've allowed it to continue.

Can someone link me Millie's testimony?
The livestream was poor that day - both channels managed to cut out some parts of Millie's testimony. But by mixing and matching you might be able to hear most of it - they had picture but no audio on the first part on 11Alive and it jumps in a few places, but the L&C video misses some of her cross-examination.

Here's both (11 Alive starts with audio at 1:48:10)

Yes! I feel like he is or just as evil as her. As much as I love my husband or my sister, there's no way I'd stand by & allow abuse to occur to any child. There's no doubt in my mind he did not know those girls were being abused! There is no reason he should've allowed it to continue.
You are absolutely right, you would even intervene if you see that on the street. When a picture of the children showed up in court and he put on his false smile, my blood boiled.
No doubt he knew it. For example, his wife testified to the police that she never bathed the children. That's a very very strange statement, by the way. So he must have seen the injuries. They are both creepy and cruel.

Last edited:
You are absolutely right, you would even intervene if you see that on the street. When a picture of the children showed up in court and he put on his false smile, my blood boiled.
No doubt he knew it. For example, his wife testified to the police that she never bathed the children. That's a very very strange statement, by the way. So he must have seen the injuries. They are both creepy.
She must have forgotten Millie was so intelligent and very capable of saying who bathed them. Or always thought with her contacts and her status in the community that they would believe her word over a child's.

The first words out of her mouth on the 911 call were -

JR: I have a toddler, a foster daughter that I just got, she was choking and I tried to do the Heimlich on her and she’s still breathing but [radio interference, inaudible].

I wouldn't say 4 months was "just got". I think she was preparing the ambulance crew for the horrific sight of Laila. No longer able to hide her. And who goes into the history, in a life or death emergency?

bbm
Haha, didn´t notice the slips. Freud would be proud of you.:cool:

Due to her homepage presentation she should have enough experience.
Is it allowed to show her homepage? Anyway, google "Corinne Mull", the first result is her office page.

ok, her home page makes me want to barf. do these people sell their souls to defend child molesters and rapist? :mad:

This is moo, but if I were innocent and found out my husband was abusing my child and both of us were charged, I would sing like a bird against him because I’ve done nothing wrong. Especially when it’s life in prison. I would expect him to do the same as well. Maybe that’s just me but if JR didn’t know she was abusing those girls, how could he sit there beside her without screaming “I’m innocent?”

bbm
Haha, didn´t notice the slips. Freud would be proud of you.:cool:

Due to her homepage presentation she should have enough experience.
Is it allowed to show her homepage? Anyway, google "Corinne Mull", the first result is her office page.

I've been watching more of the trial today and she really bothered me, especially her questioning TD. She kept badgering her about if her kids had a history of "rashes". I thought she was going to be accusing her of neglecting to change diapers and leaving them with rashes. But it turns out she was trying to act like one kid having hand, foot and mouth and one having hives once is a history of rashes. I mean does she not know what a viral illness or an allergic reaction or viral hives are? They aren't flipping "rashes" and they are usually not remotely preventable. I kept wondering where she was trying to go with that other than make TD look bad.

She was like that repeatedly. I mean I know it's her job but I guess her job is to be a sleazy person who tries to guilt and shame the innocent. I thought TD held her own pretty well with not admitting to everything she tried to accuse her of and not twist what she said around.

How do people hold their cool like that on the stand?? I would have gotten pretty upset if someone defending someone who beat and killed my child was nitpicking me and trying to make me look like a bad parent because one of my children got hand, foot and mouth and another had hives. I mean I agree that TD is not mother of the year. But she didn't beat or starve or kill or molest her kids unlike this woman's typical client.

I think we'll have a verdict by late morning/midday today. Just a hunch.

Have we heard whether there was a video of Joseph's interview with police?

I didn't follow this case, but I'm watching pieces of the trial and it's really horrific. I hope Laila gets the justice she deserves. RIP. <3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back