IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #3

summer_breeze

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.suntimes.com/5387425-417/aurora-boy-missing-mom-found-dead-in-motel-room.html

SUN-TIMES MEDIA WIRE May 15, 2011 12:55AM

The father of a missing six-year-old boy from Aurora said he was still waiting late Saturday to learn the whereabouts of his son after his wife — who was found dead of an apparent suicide earlier in the day — had taken him and vanished last week.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Her two separate trips north in the months prior to his disappearance feel very much like scouting exhibitions. My best guess is he ended up somewhere by the Mississippi. They should be looking for places she traveled as a child, perhaps a camping trip out that way.

Hey everyone, long time lurker but I created an account so I could discuss this case with y’all.

Like a lot of people, I go back and forth on whether or not Tim is still alive or not. I initially thought that his mother did take his life, however I’m starting to think that maybe he is alive out there somewhere. LE sure seems to still think so.. But if he is... then why hasn’t he outed himself? Why hasn’t he called his family? It’s been 8 years and his family did say that he knew his address and his parents phone numbers. Of course it could be that he is being held against his will but I’m also wondering if, perhaps, after 8 years Tim is now comfortable with his new family and maybe they’re even good to him hence why he might be hesitant to come out? I don’t know..

I guess I’m just interested in this case and would really like to believe that he’s out there somewhere and will be reunited with his dad soon. It was heartbreaking to see his dad break down on the Dr Phil episode. Usually he has kept it together for the cameras but I guess after awhile it just becomes too hard. I can’t even imagine what his dad has been and is going through.. ☹️

Hey everyone, long time lurker but I created an account so I could discuss this case with y’all.

Like a lot of people, I go back and forth on whether or not Tim is still alive or not. I initially thought that his mother did take his life, however I’m starting to think that maybe he is alive out there somewhere. LE sure seems to still think so.. But if he is... then why hasn’t he outed himself? Why hasn’t he called his family? It’s been 8 years and his family did say that he knew his address and his parents phone numbers. Of course it could be that he is being held against his will but I’m also wondering if, perhaps, after 8 years Tim is now comfortable with his new family and maybe they’re even good to him hence why he might be hesitant to come out? I don’t know..

I guess I’m just interested in this case and would really like to believe that he’s out there somewhere and will be reunited with his dad soon. It was heartbreaking to see his dad break down on the Dr Phil episode. Usually he has kept it together for the cameras but I guess after awhile it just becomes too hard. I can’t even imagine what his dad has been and is going through.. ☹️
If he is out there alive somewhere, he's probably living off the grid and isn't aware he's being looked for.

TTF14, you’re totally right. It could be that he’s not even aware of his situation. I hope he figures it out soon!

I keep coming back to that point.. I wonder what his mom told these people? It’s been soo long and yet they still haven’t come forward. I know some people here mentioned the underground adoption thing.. it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s the case. I hope he’s still alive so he can be reunited

I'd like to believe he's alive and well somewhere, but I just haven't seen anything to lead me there. I'd sure love to be pleasantly surprised to discover he IS alive. Stranger things have happened, that's for sure.

I'd like to believe he's alive and well somewhere, but I just haven't seen anything to lead me there. I'd sure love to be pleasantly surprised to discover he IS alive. Stranger things have happened, that's for sure.

Yeah, I could totally see why people think he might be deceased. It really is a baffling case to me and I see it being 50/50 honestly. But I guess the reason why I think he’s still alive is 1) I’m hopeful lol 2) His family (and LE) seriously seem to think he’s still alive so maybe they know some stuff they haven’t publicly talked about?

Anyways on another note, I rewatched that Dr. Phil episode and there was a part where he asked the father about the secret email Amy had. He says that he believes the person Amy was communicating with through that email is the person she gave Timmothy to. My question is, did LE ever investigate who she was talking to? I don’t think I saw it mentioned in any article I’ve read about this case.. is it hard to trace where those emails came from?

I have never heard of a secret email account. I am going to watch that episode if I can find it! I would think LE would be able to track an email account pretty easily, but not sure.

Yeah, apparently she did have a secret email account under her maiden name. The husband didn't know about it until LE discovered it. Honestly if anyone else is interested in watching that episode, I believe Dr.Phil's channel has uploaded some clips on YouTube though I'm not sure if the entire episode is on there as well.

Does anyone have a list of the specific places searched by LE near Sterling/Rock Falls/Dixon? I only saw specifically mentioned in the thread Castle Rock, and the Hennepin Feeder Canal. Does anyone out there have more info?

I live in the area, and I do a lot of hiking, so I hoped to keep my eye out for places that might match the description of the area the forensics team made from testing on Amy's car. But I'd like to check places that may have been passed over during official searches.

I am still catching up on reading all the posts so I apologize if this has already been asked, but is there a map or specific location shown on 78 where her cell phone was found? I would think she would ditch that before timmothy to avoid tracking. Either handed him off or buried him after she dumped the phone. Trying to pinpoint the area found on 78. Anyone have better info? I have googled and read thru the thread unless I missed it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back