Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discovery Docs are interesting. Someone did a poor job blacking out the names. I can still read everything through the black marker. They should have used white out instead.

MOO.

Thanks for the tip. I could not see all of them on my device, so I took screenshots and messed with the Shadows slider on the Mac Preview app and they all came into view.

Very interesting and this is 9nly the list. Do we know who the two gentleman are?

I see way more than 2 names. We can't sleuth them here (nor can we name them) but a few have spoken to the press regarding this case. This may lend credibility to some stories in the news.

For example, I know some had doubts about this man's story: Contractor says man arrested on suspicion of killing U. student asked him to build soundproof room

The Discovery reveals police have his "Text messages with Defendant" (See Pg 3).

Last edited:
Holy hell, you guys aren’t kidding.

Usually this happens when someone forgets to black out information that should be redacted, like in the Watts case.

Points for trying?

Whoopsies!

If Kenzie really had a couple of Sugar Daddies, they are going to be angry at this info getting out. I see at least one name that could have been one.

Reminder folks, we can't openly sleuth the names here. Do your own research. ;)

MOO.

And the poor lyft driver.

Oh, yes. I almost forgot about him. I hope the press leaves him alone. I mean, I really want to hear his testimony and what he remembers, but it should be in court. He is going to be a key witness in putting AA away. Even if he didn't see AA's face he probably saw the car Kenzie got into and probably described it to police.

MOO.

Discovery Docs are interesting. Someone did a poor job blacking out the names. I can still read everything through the black marker. They should have used white out instead.

MOO.

Lame, moo. This reminds me of the Watts documents where peoples’ names were listed as well.

There is absolutely no such thing as privacy in this world anymore. Jmo.

Now with that being said, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t zooming in with my face right up to the phone.

Oh, yes. I almost forgot about him. I hope the press leaves him alone. I mean, I really want to hear his testimony and what he remembers, but it should be in court. He is going to be a key witness in putting AA away. Even if he didn't see AA's face he probably saw the car Kenzie got into and probably described it to police.

MOO.
Totally agree about the need for him to tell his story in court and not somewhere where the Daily Mail can get a hold of it. I feel like the key thing he'll be able to attest to is that AA never got out of the car (what a dick!) and that ML's affect was calm.

I see way more than 2 names. We can't sleuth them here (nor can we name them) but a few have spoken to the press regarding this case. This may lend credibility to some stories in the news.

For example, I know some had doubts about this man's story: Contractor says man arrested on suspicion of killing U. student asked him to build soundproof room

The Discovery reveals police have his "Text messages with Defendant" (See Pg 3).
Ok so he did not have an accomplice. That makes since.

I was actually thinking of contacting the DA's office to tell them that their redaction technique does not work. Can't decide if I should. Anyone have an opinion?

I absolutely have a strong opinion. Yes I think you should contact them. Those names are blacked out for a reason. If these persons listed are innocent byproducts of this investigation (googling to get a clearer picture), then I believe their privacy needs to be protected. We know the type of vultures out there on SM.

If my name was on that list I would be livid right now. In fact I was mortified to see the names, including witnesses, etc, listed in the Watts documents. This is exactly why some persons may not want to report information in the future, for reasons exactly like this.

Imo the DA / LE have a responsibility to protect the names of these persons, as well as the integrity of the investigation and the process of the prosecution as the trial, etc approaches.

Last edited:
I was actually thinking of contacting the DA's office to tell them that their redaction technique does not work. Can't decide if I should. Anyone have an opinion?
Ha! I’m sure they’re well aware by now. If we noticed, plenty of other people did too.

The cat is out of the bag now.

Can’t hurt I guess.

Please do. It's probably been downloaded by now, but it may stop some social media trolls from finding it as easily if the link is pulled and replaced. I just noticed a couple of the names are not blacked out at all (Page 4) but those same names are blacked out elsewhere. They really should fix that. I sort of regret pointing it out here now. :oops:

Please do. It's probably been downloaded by now, but it may stop some social media trolls from finding it as easily if the link is pulled and replaced. I just noticed a couple of the names are not blacked out at all (Page 4) but those same names are blacked out elsewhere. They really should fix that. I sort of regret pointing it out here now. :oops:

Not your fault, G. Half of us were probably already zooming in anyway to see what we could make out.

You/we have the best intentions here I know so it’s better that it’s addressed sooner than later. Last thing we need is a tainted jury or whatever potential complications could arise from this, not to mention the feeding of the troll vultures on SM and privacy concerns. The sooner it’s taken care of, hopefully the less of any ripple effects.

So I encourage anyone to report it if they are so inclined. And thanks in advance, @Jinkasaurus. :)

Last edited:
It is interesting that only AAs Tinder records were requested whilst both their SeekingArrangement data was requested. That would suggest that Tinder was not the introduction mechanism wouldn't it? The different amount of data collected from each account also may be illuminating.

It is interesting that only AAs Tinder records were requested whilst both their SeekingArrangement data was requested. That would suggest that Tinder was not the introduction mechanism wouldn't it? The different amount of data collected from each account also may be illuminating.
It says victim tinder below that. That doesn't mean hers?

I just went back through the discovery again.

I still wonder why they had cell warrants for two additional people, not AA or KL. It could just be because AA potentially communicated with them information about what he had done. Perhaps they are witnesses in a sense.

I also noticed LE took photographs of a gun. I didn't see any other thing that could be a weapon, but it's possible a weapon was included in some of the photographs. Or, maybe they don't have the weapon.

Lastly, did anyone notice they listed his Forge Identity book photo? Could be nothing just thought it was interesting they listed it specifically.

This discovery really did contain a lot of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks