Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

A South Windsor lawyer under court order not to contact his estranged wife during their contentious divorce was arrested after Fotis Dulos reached out to her to try to facilitate a meeting between them:
Warrant: Man under order to avoid contact with estranged wife arrested after Fotis Dulos reaches out to her

The wife, who is not identified in court papers, initially met with Dulos at Max’s Oyster Bar in West Hartford on May 19, but after telling Dulos she would not meet with Mawhinney unless their lawyers were present, Dulos abruptly paid the bill and left, according to the warrant.

Jarring plot point at BBM ... since when does FD pay for anything? JMO.

The wife, who is not identified in court papers, initially met with Dulos at Max’s Oyster Bar in West Hartford on May 19, but after telling Dulos she would not meet with Mawhinney unless their lawyers were present, Dulos abruptly paid the bill and left, according to the warrant.

Great catch! Wonder if he is on the cash pay as you go plan! But this was back in May so he might have been sitting pretty vs where he is today too.

Still wonder if he managed to pay the taxes and did he not pay taxes for 4JX in particular? Need to check in NC to see what is going on with taxes on Sturbridge.

Local paper continues to report updates: Report of Jennifer Dulos’ bloodstained shirt is ‘desperate speculation,’ Pattis says

Spin spin spin...Norm spins so much he should be in Cirque de Soleil...

He spins like a broken record. IMO Pattis is sounding desperate. Whining about the video images and “pure speculation” regarding items stained with JDs blood. I am really hoping for new charges soon...as soon as LE is ready.

BTW, hi everyone! Been busy with family/work stuff but will have plenty of time to post this weekend and looking forward to it!

LE has collected a lot of evidence. Very damning evidence.

Dulos’ lawyer, Norm Pattis, called the wife’s claims fanciful “Really? It sound like she read the stories about the Jennifer Dulos disappearance and wanted her 15 minutes of fame," Pattis said Wednesday. "That’s just ridiculous.”

NP has never watched Strangers on a Train

Hope, I would think FD and MT are wracking their brains trying to remember what exactly was in the bag with the mops and Jennifer's t-shirt.

If those two weren't burning up the burner phones already, they sure are now!

LE is brilliant to selectively "leak" the contents in order to torment these two felons.

This moment was worth waiting for!

(Just wondering how Pattis will wrangle these facts into the "Gone Girl" story.)
I agree. I'm personally pleased that LE is informing JD's loved ones of what they've learned 'in private' so to speak. This is devastating information that is sure to lead to more heartache for her loved ones. MOO

Ye
There is a very good possibility that there were cameras in the parking lot of their school when she dropped them off and also a camera over the front door of the school that would show her, if she walked them into the school.[/QUOTE

ITA! I know her children would absolutely be able to identify her shirt as I have children the same ages and Vineyard Vines is super popular. The tees have whales as their logo and brilliantly have whales with every sport, state, holiday, scenery etc. that make them unforgettable. For example, my son plays soccer and we just bought him one and the whale is a soccer patterned whale.

He spins like a broken record. IMO Pattis is sounding desperate. Whining about the video images and “pure speculation” regarding items stained with JDs blood. I am really hoping for new charges soon...as soon as LE is ready.

BTW, hi everyone! Been busy with family/work stuff but will have plenty of time to post this weekend and looking forward to it!

LE has collected a lot of evidence. Very damning evidence.

I agree LittleBitty and hope your household work goes well.

I'm nonplussed that the press releases by those who have jurisdiction over this case have been so few and far between. I have heard of cases of people changing their plans to move to New Canaan as not feeling safe. No response from the town police commission on some concerns I had.

IMO the 3 hr interview was just the start of the relationship with MT. Once what was said was said on tape the investigators had to go and prove it all out to see if she were telling the truth and could she be credible. Along the way of doing this they no doubt have learned much more than they knew when they first met MT during the 3 hr. taping. Eventually they form a view of MT and her value as a witness.

I think its a tough call sometimes to decide to trust a witness that would be the recipient of a deal. If we have any seasoned prosecuters on here I'm curious what you think as it seems like you could be burned and burned badly. But I guess sometimes you have no choice and make the best choices you can with what you have to work with on a case.

If for example it was proven along the way that she got more things wrong than right or if she shaded the truth or left out something key that it was clear she would have known etc. They had to play all this out and it took a good long time to do IMO.

So, say they reached the end of looking at the 3 hr video and were sitting with a collective opinion of what they thought of what MT had 'given up' and the group opinion was that it was incomplete and designed to not be helpful. My guess is you would have PO'd investigator and a States Atty at the end of his fuse as a boatload of time and money was spent with zero positive movement in the case.

The opposite scenario could have played out too in that everything MT said in the 3 hrs was proven. But maybe along the way the investigators learned something significant was left out. They went back and asked MT about this and for whatever reason she was unable or unwilling to say what investigators thought she should be able to say? IDK, there are a million scenarios that could be playing out here. But there must have been alot of discussion back and forth and we know the parties met in chambers with the Judge at the last hearing. My guess is he wanted an update on where the parties are with the process.

I guess when the news about the shirt hit for some reason I didn't think the message was for Pattis and FD as they both seem dug into their position and the State probably wasn't looking to them for anything at this point. The only one I can see the State looking to at this point is MT/Bowman and perhaps the 2 parties are at an impasse on whatever deal they are working on and simply won't move.

IDK what the issue is but its might be significant enough to the State that his was willing to give up key evidence to move the process along.

Pure speculation on my part but this is a complex case and alot in on the line for the State to not get this right IMO.

MOO
The case that comes to mind for me is Kelsey Berreth's disappearance/murder at the hands of Patrick Frazee.

Krystal Lee, who was hip deep in planning and cleaning up her murder was able to cut a sweetheart of a deal even though it's clear she was not perfectly truthful with LE.

What she revealed that LE was able to confirm with evidence was enough to keep Frazee locked up so he and his mother couldn't get custody of Kelsey's baby daughter.

We'll see at trial how this works out but it makes me realize NC LE might cut MT a little slack if it helps them nail FD.

I'm okay with that knowing that she will have to leave the US to create any sort of normal life. Then again, the Internet will follow her everywhere, won't it?

A South Windsor lawyer under court order not to contact his estranged wife during their contentious divorce was arrested after Fotis Dulos reached out to her to try to facilitate a meeting between them:
Warrant: Man under order to avoid contact with estranged wife arrested after Fotis Dulos reaches out to her

Surely not...

Or respect court orders? I know he wasn’t under order related to this but STILL. Imo, it goes to the side of willingness to disregard anything.

The shirt police believe Jennifer Farber Dulos was wearing the day she disappeared was found stained with her blood in a Hartford trash can
The items found in a garbage bin on Albany Avenue in Hartford as part of the investigation into the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos included a Vineyard Vines T-shirt stained with her blood that police believe she was wearing the morning she disappeared.

Police also discovered a bra that they believe is hers as well as two mops and some sponges with small amounts of blood on them, according to law enforcement sources.
This leads to the dismemberment theory IMO. Would seem the clothing was removed for that purpose. Why else would the clothing be separated from her body?

The shirt police believe Jennifer Farber Dulos was wearing the day she disappeared was found stained with her blood in a Hartford trash can
The items found in a garbage bin on Albany Avenue in Hartford as part of the investigation into the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos included a Vineyard Vines T-shirt stained with her blood that police believe she was wearing the morning she disappeared.

Police also discovered a bra that they believe is hers as well as two mops and some sponges with small amounts of blood on them, according to law enforcement sources.
Also, I would think the children may have described what she was wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa