Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I've gone back to try and find out where those photos came from. Best I can find is the media reporting that they came from an anonymous person who played video games with BS and the photos were sent to them.
This is probably going to be an unpopular among some here but my thoughts.....Bitter gamer maybe? Saw him on the news and already had the photo of him in airsoft gear, combined a photo of their Own armband and shot it off to the media.
Just thoughts.

Is KM still wearing the Cathulhu tee shirt? The original character was from HP Lovecraft who was born Aug 20th.... does anyone think this might be significant? (just tossing this out there. Lovecraft was weird and has been described as hateful and fearful)

Is KM still wearing the Cathulhu tee shirt? The original character was from HP Lovecraft who was born Aug 20th.... does anyone think this might be significant? (just tossing this out there. Lovecraft was weird and has been described as hateful and fearful)

I'm very familiar with his writing. I've never heard him described as hateful. At all. And he wasn't weird either. He was just anti-social because his mother ridiculed him for his large head and strange looks.

He had fears that were instilled in him from his overbearing mother.

I don't think there's any relation. He is a cult figure in nerd circles for his contribution to writing. Hell, Stephen King credited him as his biggest influence. Monsters, aliens, murder, etc. Yeah.

I think the only significance is that it was the last thing he was seen wearing.

August 1, 2019
Lucas Fowler’s family’s selfless act
"The family of murdered Australian tourist Lucas Fowler, who was shot dead alongside his American girlfriend on a Canadian highway, has made a moving request ahead of his funeral.

Mr Fowler’s sister, Savannah Fowler, took to Facebook overnight to inform wellwishers that her family wasn’t endorsing any crowd-funding for themselves, despite many offers of support, and asked that those wanting to donate flowers or money instead give to charity.

“We know that many will want to send flowers as a tribute to Lucas and Chynna,” Ms Fowler wrote.

“We would ask that instead, you consider donating to a charity close to your heart and that you notate the donation ‘for Lucas and Chynna’.

“Our family have not and do not intend to endorse any crowd funding for Lucas."

“We thank you for all your support.”
"Mr Fowler is set to be farewelled at a memorial service on Sydney’s north shore on Friday as Canadian police continue hunting for his alleged killers.
"Ms Deese was farewelled by her loved ones at a service at New City Church in Charlotte, North Carolina, a few days ago."

B's birthday is August 9

Ahh missed that one somewhere then.
I will try to hunt it down.
Thanks!

ETA: Only video I can find just has her saying they paid for gas. Doesn't even mention alcohol, but I'm too tired to look. I'm taking your word for it :)

If you haven’t found it yet, here it is.

Manitoba RCMP finds burned vehicle of men wanted in connection with three northern B.C. deaths
“They came to my till and he just asked to gas up $20 and that Bryer guy, he asked me ‘Is alcohol allowed here in the community?’" says Mychelle Keeper.

"There’s a big sign at the truck stop there, no bootleggers or drug dealers, he was asking about that. I said ‘no, it’s not allowed here because it’s a dry community.’ That’s it. They paid for their gas and they left," adds Keeper, who says they didn't seem suspicious....” @NEWS1130

I was struck by those still shots of the pair from the Meadow Lake Co-op store...BS looks almost clean shaven and KM has shaved around his wispy goatee thingee...seems like an odd thing to take the time to do when on the run from LE.

Couple that with the casualness of introducing themselves to that guy in Cold Lake, if that was an accurate recounting...

Either these two are cool as cucumbers or they are complete morons who have stumbled through stupid luck from moment to moment without getting caught.

If the latter, luck runs out. JMO

we burn vehicles to destroy evidence, but we leave dead bodies lying about. we are on the run, but we give people our real names when asked and we walk around right in front of store cameras. makes no sense to me.... maybe they were afraid to give a false name to the constables because they could look at KM's driver's license? Too bad they did not ask for the registration and insurance. IMO

I'm very familiar with his writing. I've never heard him described as hateful. At all. And he wasn't weird either. He was just anti-social because his mother ridiculed him for his large head and strange looks.

He had fears that were instilled in him from his overbearing mother.

I don't think there's any relation. He is a cult figure in nerd circles for his contribution to writing. Hell, Stephen King credited him as his biggest influence. Monsters, aliens, murder, etc. Yeah.

I think the only significance is that it was the last thing he was seen wearing.
Yeah I know a lot of folks who are Lovecraft fans. (He's actually been recommended to me quite a bit as someone I'd like but never got around to it.) He's a pretty popular author for folks who like horror, so my assumption is he might be a favorite author for KM, but I don't read much into it beyond that.

I believe someone also mentioned the shirt is a Pokemon/Lovecraft mash-up. Seems like the kind of geeky T-shirt someone who enjoyed both things would buy and wear. Though I'm not a fan of either of those things, I'm geeky enough to admit that if it weren't being prominently displayed on a Wanted poster, I'd think it was a funny concept for a shirt. :(

Police are investigating several new sightings of teen murder spree suspects Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky in the city of Ontario, more than 2000km from the current search area in the tiny town of Gillam.

Come on OZ. Ontario is our most populated province and home to our Nation's capital, Ottawa. Not a city.

Maybe they meant Ontario, California.

we burn vehicles to destroy evidence, but we leave dead bodies lying about. we are on the run, but we give people our real names when asked and we walk around right in front of store cameras. makes no sense to me.... maybe they were afraid to give a false name to the constables because they could look at KM's driver's license? Too bad they did not ask for the registration and insurance. IMO

LD was from Vancouver, what a coincidence. They probably had a lie in the making - grandpa lent them the car for a northern wilderness adventure. :(

“I told them that you know you're supposed to stop ... and then they said sorry about that, the driver said sorry, and then I asked them where they came from and they said Vancouver," the constable, who started the role in March, said....”
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/first-nation-constable-stopped-homicide-suspects-1.5230779

Just curious: Where'd you find his birthday? Someone in a previous thread had said it was August 4, but I've never seen anything one way or the other.
I will see of i can find it again. Sooooo much to look through, i need to start a journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa