Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all looking far away and there has been lots of decoys. Walk out the front - look around in a quiet street at any time in the quiet morning. KISS technique should apply it is not an alien spaceship it is not a 1 in 1000 fluke we can narrow this down to around 10 people. I would love to be in the loop with a special focus this crime can and should be solved..

I found a link I was thinking of earlier - the URL has changed, and the video has gone; only the introduction, below, is still available.

"Special Report: Police smash paedophile ring", NBN News (TV), 03 November 2014

"Now to a special NBN News report on a police operation on the mid north coast, that's uncovered a secret paedophile ring with international links.
Operation Twigg is one of the most successful of its kind in New South Wales, with detectives at Manning Great Lakes [Local Area Command] prosecuting more than 30 people in 16 months."
BBM

I'm a bit sceptical about the story now, though, because I could find only one other news report quoting the details: a Taylor Auerbach article in the Daily Telegraph/Herald Sun, "Hunt for missing toddler William Tyrrell returns to the home of [BS]", 21 April 2015 - which would be five months later...

"Operation Twigg led to at least 30 people being charged prior to William’s disappearance last year. [BBM]
Police would not say whether they have made any connections between Operation Twigg and the disappearance of William.
A number of people investigated as part of the operation remain on the mid north coast and are listed on the child protection register."

1-Don't think Daniel Holdom had any connections to Taree..not sure though. I didn't hear of any. But it is, sadly, the kind of place that riff raff tend to gravitate toward.

2- Roo hunting isn't illegal if it's on private property. There's loads of Pig hunting in the area too. Even the <modsnip> use guns to hunt them. Don't think too many of them guns are "legal" though. ;)

3- History goes back decades of CSO/Rings. A quick google search will give you all the info on it. There was also talk of certain members of the public service involvement in sex rings in the 80's There were cases more recently too. Unfortunately, it really is just one of "those" places. Doesn't surprise me one bit that they're digging into the place in respect to the WT case. Beautiful place aesthetically pleasing, but very strange and dark at the same time. I love the place..but not so much the people, so would never live there again.

Taree man arrested after police swoop on predatory internet trawling for child sex

Priest John Denham to face fresh Taree child sex allegations

TAREE MAN CHARGED OVER POSSESSION OF ALLEGED CHILD ABUSE MATERIAL | NBN News

Man charged with alleged child grooming offences

Taree man arrested after police swoop on predatory internet trawling for child sex
@Ms Cadfael
Thanks for all your information and links. It's good to see what a sometime-local person has to say about the place.
Edited to add: I meant, it's good to see what you have to say about the place, even if it's along the lines of being very glad you left :) Thank you.

Last edited:
William Tyrrell's Foster Parents Reveal Horrific Online Harassment

William Tyrrell’s foster parents have revealed the extent of the horrific online abuse and harassment they’ve suffered since the toddler disappeared, including threatening phone calls and people stalking their home.
In the latest episode of the Where’s William Tyrrell podcast, the couple reveal they have been the target of online trolls accusing them of being involved in their foster son’s disappearance, despite former lead detective Gary Jubelin having ruled them out as suspects.

William Tyrrell’s foster parents have revealed the extent of the horrific online abuse and harassment they’ve suffered since the toddler disappeared, including threatening phone calls and people stalking their home.
In the latest episode of the Where’s William Tyrrell podcast, the couple reveal they have been the target of online trolls accusing them of being involved in their foster son’s disappearance, despite former lead detective Gary Jubelin having ruled them out as suspects.
Jeez I hope they sue. IMO.

I’m appalled to think they were threatened with death, particularly by a male who would call directly.
Wow, who’d take drive-by photos of them & the house and talk absolute Bull**** on line. There’s a child’s safety at stake here.
Thank God WS does not allow that rubbish tripe.
Those cretin trolls should hang their disgusting heads in shame and be punished.

On line bullying kills.

NoCookies | The Australian
The last time birth parents saw William Tyrrell
At the contact visit, William’s mum, who was pregnant with her fourth child at the time, was upset when William referred to her as “Birth Mum” while he played on the equipment at the Chipmunks Play Centre in Sydney.

William’s disappearance is the subject of a new podcast series, Nowhere Child, by The Australian. The third episode has been released today.

It describes the last contact visit between William and his parents, which was supervised by three staff, including two Salvation Army social workers.

Police investigating William’s disappearance from the village of Kendall three weeks later wondered if the parents had snatched him back from foster care.

In fact, they were working to get him back through the court system, a process that ended when he went missing.

I’m appalled to think they were threatened with death, particularly by a male who would call directly.
Wow, who’d take drive-by photos of them & the house and talk absolute Bull**** on line. There’s a child’s safety at stake here.
Thank God WS does not allow that rubbish tripe.
Those cretin trolls should hang their disgusting heads in shame and be punished.

On line bullying kills.
Or someone who sounded like a male, perhaps.

From Nowhere Child, Episode 3: "Love and Loss", The Australian, 02 August 2019:

(09:43)
Caroline Overington: As far as we can tell, no statement was taken from the male foster carer, either. We asked the Coroner for it, and she said they don't have one. They only have the police walk-through video, which was filmed on the 18th of September: so, that's six days after William went missing. And we asked one of the police who worked on the case why that was, and he said, "Well, he wasn't there."

I find this hard to believe, IMO, and wonder if it might be incorrect. Is it saying that no statement was ever taken, or that no statement was included in the brief of evidence for the Coroner? Either way, it doesn't make sense. In the early days of the search - and now for the inquest - it would be important to build up a profile of William himself. IMO it would be automatic to talk to both of his foster parents.

From Nowhere Child, Episode 3: "Love and Loss", The Australian, 02 August 2019:

(09:43)
Caroline Overington: As far as we can tell, no statement was taken from the male foster carer, either. We asked the Coroner for it, and she said they don't have one. They only have the police walk-through video, which was filmed on the 18th of September: so, that's six days after William went missing. And we asked one of the police who worked on the case why that was, and he said, "Well, he wasn't there."

I find this hard to believe, IMO, and wonder if it might be incorrect. Is it saying that no statement was ever taken, or that no statement was included in the brief of evidence for the Coroner? Either way, it doesn't make sense. In the early days of the search - and now for the inquest - it would be important to build up a profile of William himself. IMO it would be automatic to talk to both of his foster parents.
I think it was said that they were interviewed separately in police vehicles. But that's not the same as giving a sworn statement.

The coronial inquest will begin on Wednesday in Sydney’s new Coroner’s Court facility where it will sit for two weeks before travelling to the Taree Courthouse.

Newly minted officer-in-charge Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw - parachuted into the role after the unceremonious ousting of Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin earlier this year - is expected to give evidence.

Mr Jubelin, who has quit the force since allegations of illegally recording suspects surfaced and became the subject of police charges, is understood to not have been called as a witness.

The goal of the inquest is to discover what the embattled police investigation couldn’t - what happened to William.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...heads-to-mid-north-coast-20190731-p52cnj.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288