GUILTY UK - Lexi Draper, 3, & Scarlett Vaughan, 16 mos, murdered, Skiddaw, Rugby, Jan/Feb 2018 *GUILTY*

I guess this is a pre-prepared artice:

A mother has been convicted of murdering her two daughters by suffocating them.

Louise Porton, who was carrying on a sex business in the days leading up to their deaths, killed three-year-old Lexi Draper and 17-month-old Scarlett Vaughan 18 days later at their home in Rugby, Warwickshire.

A jury at Birmingham Crown Court found Porton guilty of two charges of murder following a month-long trial.

The prosecution said the defendant had killed her daughters because they were a burden to her and got in the way of her x-rated life style.

Mum who ran x rated life style convicted of suffocating her daughters

Statement from Chris Draper - Lexi's and Scarlett's father - and the wider family

"When we lost Lexi we were heart broken and couldn't believe she had gone. Then we were devastated to hear about Scarlett.

"Only having a short time with Lexi and never meeting Scarlett makes it all the more heart breaking.

"We will miss out on all those special occasions they would have celebrated. Their first day at school, birthdays, getting married and having children of their own.

"The loss of Lexi and Scarlett has not just affected the immediate family, but also all those who were part of their lives.

"The only comfort is that Lexi and Scarlett are together.

"We would like to thank everyone for their support and help.

Father of girls murdered by Louise Porton speaks after she is found guilty

Finally.

The children had different surnames and both different to the ‘mother.’ Not that it’s of much importance but were they both CD’s children? Quick scan on social media and she had been in a relationship with somebody with the same surname as the second child.

Finally.

The children had different surnames and both different to the ‘mother.’ Not that it’s of much importance but were they both CD’s children? Quick scan on social media and she had been in a relationship with somebody with the same surname as the second child.

I thought this. And why did he only spend a short time with Lexi and Never met Scarlett? Bit late now on be full of remorse. Maybe a bit of support earlier on might have led to a different outcome. Sorry being judgemental, this case has really upset me! Will give my babies a cuddle and cheer myself up!

Last edited:
I also wondered about the surnames - I had assumed 2 different fathers, but seems not the case.

Wonder why CD had not seen the children ? was he prevented from doing so ?
I would have thought, the way LP seemed to welcome other people taking care of her children, that she would have been fine with him looking after them.

I also wondered about the surnames - I had assumed 2 different fathers, but seems not the case.

Wonder why CD had not seen the children ? was he prevented from doing so ?
I would have thought, the way LP seemed to welcome other people taking care of her children, that she would have been fine with him looking after them.

Does seem strange... such a horrid story. Can't believe wasn't even run on local radio news, seems to be very skimpy reporting on this case, I wonder why.

Maybe she was seeing two people at the same time and they had a DNA test after registering Scarlett and it was then in the wrong name? But if he’d only spent a short time with Lexi? I guess Lexi would have been about 19 months when her sister was born.

So basically this woman is the British Casey Anthony.

I'm glad she was found guilty, I decided she was upon hearing the evidence about her getting sexual with hospital staff. I've been in hospitals when someone i loved was seriously ill and flirting is the last thing I could imagine doing during such a distressing time.

Maybe she was seeing two people at the same time and they had a DNA test after registering Scarlett and it was then in the wrong name? But if he’d only spent a short time with Lexi? I guess Lexi would have been about 19 months when her sister was born.

After looking at CDs fb earlier, it would appear she was sleeping with someone else at the time. But she seemed to be playing games with him long before then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back