Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have followed from the beginning but and speaking up because I think I have a firm theory now. Some young women develop SB/SD relationships remotely and participate in sexting and/or selling content to specific men who engage them and request specific things. Just search on Twitter or IG for "Sugar Baby" and you will find many young women offering content for sale.

Based upon the evidence list, I theorize AA and MK met up on an app and their relationship then leaned toward AA saying, "I am a model, I have equipment, I can help you." I think he wanted to get close to her. He had women coming and going from his place often, according to neighbors.

I theorize he produced the content that she sold to SDs. Maybe took a cut from her and these other girls. The evidence toward this is the bed cam, living room cam, AA's polecam - which is apparently a small boom cam, AA's request to build a special room, the banking records in evidence, the subpoenas to apps of this nature, and AA's apparent lack of income to own such a property. I believe AA and MK had a friendly business relationship. She could not easily do this, if she was, from her small apartment with roommates.

But that relationship was based upon him watching her do things undressed for other men. AA became infatuated with her and decided no one else could have her, or perhaps he would release her in another way.

I believe she was creating and selling content to men with AA's help.

This is all theory, opinion, and conjecture based upon my interpretation of known facts. Please let me know your thoughts.

I also think based on the new discovery information that your theory is plausible. There was a lot about banking records which is telling.

Lots have said from the beginning that AA was running cam websites and maybe KL was involved. I also am not ruling out the possibility that Kenzie's cam she had were innocent in nature and not for being anything sexual.

I think there is a fine line to walk when headed into these discussions where we don't want to speculate in a way that would make the victim look bad, so I tread very lightly on all these topics. All that being said I fully support girls who want to cam or do anything to make money safely but I know a lot is being said about KL right now on other platforms, and she is being dragged a bit through the mud sort to speak.

I still think everything you said is a strong possibility. I am not ruling things out one way or another but excellent post!!

I have thought a lot about the cams. They could be fairly innocent. I know quite a few people that have cams in their house for various reasons. There, of course, could be other reasons too but yesterday I jumped the gun a bit after reading the news and discovery and my mind went to the gutter initially. Now I am not so sure.

I did find this link today...

https://kslnewsradio.com/1909125/vi...qzFZtO81fgSTULZ_pQtXLU2Ux_3xTRjdTJM4icgdDwMLE

link states,

"Also, officers took a memory card from Lueck’s camera and videos allegedly shot by Ajayi on his “polecam,” which is a smaller and more portable version of a crane camera. It would not, however, disclose what was on those videos."

I did not know what a polecam was yesterday but several people pointed out it was most likely from police because of the dates listed on the discovery and not AA's camera. This link states differently but they also could be wrong.
I'm starting to believe that the entire murder might have been captured via AA TV. Or at least the incriminating comings and goings as he pulls a Chris Watts and gets crossed up in his own tech.

Maybe they can see more than I can in a bank statement. But I have Venmo and I do not see on my bank statement what I do on Venmo. I only see when I move the money in Venmo to my bank. Not who I received it from or who I paid. Make sense?
Wow. How do you reconcile the account. Guess you would have to keep separate records huh? Two accounts.

In the list of Discovery docs... Recordings .04, MacKenzie's SD camera card...a. Bed cam, b. Living room cam. What do you suppose that is?
And the .07 Ajayi pole cam videos.

I thought the bed cam and living room cam related to AA, but after looking closer it is clearly stated MacKenzie's. A mountain of evidence to go thru...

Since we know that Kenzie had experience with "Online Only" I think those might be her video chats with her Sugar Daddies. An online only Sugar Daddy would not have to live in Utah. I think the pole cams are police surveillance of AA's house. MOO.

Still catching up on today’s posts but I find it interesting that some of the interviews which are logged were before the police report was filed. Perhaps someone else was looking for her first and reported a missing person?

ETA: I’m fuzzy on the dates but when, exactly, did her parents phone in her being a missing person?

Last edited:
Still catching up on today’s posts but I find it interesting that some of the interviews which are logged were before the police report was filed. Perhaps someone else was looking for her first and reported a missing person?

Which page? She was reported missing on Thursday 6/21. The earliest date I'm seeing in the discovery doc is 6/22* (Phone Interviews a and b on page 5). TIA.

https://localtvkstu.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/initial-discovery-documents-ayoola-ajayi.pdf

Mackenzie “Kenzie” Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June, 2019 Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

ETA: My bad the phone interviews are on 6/21-- same day she was reported missing by her parents. See link to media thread above.

Last edited:
There were 2 phone interviews on 6/21 and I don’t think her father lives in Canada.

ETA: if it was the 21st it is possible it was later in the day. For some reason I thought she was reported missing closer to the 23rd.

There were 2 phone interviews on 6/21 and I don’t think her father lives in Canada.

ETA: if it was the 21st it is possible it was later in the day. For some reason I thought she was reported missing closer to the 23rd.

You are right it says 6/21. That's the same day she was reported missing: Mackenzie “Kenzie” Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June, 2019 Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

I think that blacked out line is a last name, not the country. Some famous people have that surname. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288