Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, sorry—I wasn’t arguing. I just wondered if attorneys are supposed to assist their clients such as filing something even if they don’t think it’s the best idea but it’s not way out of line, like when someone insists on getting a hairstyle the stylist knows is not going to be good. Sorry—can’t think of a better example. Heaven knows we have enough to think about here so I shouldn’t have mentioned it.

Your points are valid, please don't feel sorry for them! I know you weren't responding to me but I appreciate every post you have made on this thread and you remind me to "hope for the best"!

Hmmmm. I’m going to take that with a grain of salt. He “told” officers? And maybe they did have an “emptier” room in that massive place. His office was in that house, he must have been around often, did she manage to have movers come without him noticing? She left saying she was going to cemetery. 5 kids in car, not much room to move all their things. She would have been a magician to empty a room before she left and he didn’t notice. A bathroom scale, I could throw mine in my car right now and I’m betting it’s absence would never be noticed!!
I’ll look back on other threads too for more about this.
Agreed. She couldn’t fit all her clothes and kids clothes and things in the car. He’s lying . I agree he likely showed them an empty room.

Your points are valid, please don't feel sorry for them! I know you weren't responding to me but I appreciate every post you have made on this thread and you remind me to "hope for the best"!

That is so sweet and kind of you! Thank you! Especially when so many terrible, sad, unfair things happen to the innocents and most-vulnerable among us like to JD and her kids (that story about the paper has done me in), I take great heart and comfort in coming here and seeing all of the smart, caring people who take time from their lives to focus on people you don’t even know to try to help LE through research, experiences, and creative thinking. It’s because of people like you and everyone else here that it’s possible to “hope for the best.” Thank you so very much for your kind words. :)

I can see this point.

Wonder if the reason the person stayed around to clean up was because the narrative and plan was for a missing person and not a murdered in a garage person?

Still wondering if the original plan was always murder disguised as missing or if some kind of kidnapping disguised as missing was the plan?

The garage clean up and Odyssey of Stupidity down Albany look like glaring errors in any missing master plan IMO and even 2 months later am scratching my head about what went wrong with the original plan to result in blood spatter in garage and the need to dispose of so much on Albany?

MOO
I believe he did want this to look like a missing persons case, but I believe the plan always was to kill JD and conceal her body. My question is whether the garbage dump was a spontaneous action. I do not believe it was. If FD undertook actions to learn about the dump schedule, etc. by looking on the internet, it would explain why MT was deleting stuff on the computer. The fact of the research would establish premeditation.

I believe he did want this to look like a missing persons case, but I believe the plan always was to kill JD and conceal her body. My question is whether the garbage dump was a spontaneous action. I do not believe it was. If FD undertook actions to learn about the dump schedule, etc. by looking on the internet, it would explain why MT was deleting stuff on the computer. The fact of the research would establish premeditation.

Now I am completely gripped by this MT deleting detail. Has anyone tracked down the original source of that in MSM?

Oh, yes, indeed it is like that. Terrible. With three women I know well from different generations, each is the one in the marriage with the money, each is very attractive in a way that others notice, each is smart, and each has options but they are mired down by what they have to come to believe. MOO.

Somewhat OT:

Get each one a copy of Joyce Meyer's How to Succeed at Being Yourself.

https://www.amazon.com/How-Succeed-Being-Yourself-Confidence-ebook/dp/B001JK9BO6

Whether or not you have a faith life, the book essentially teaches the reader to shut off the damaging messages, whether from media, spouse, bullies, so-called friends, and replace with what a range of Bible passages say.

The message is positive & values each individual.

Christianity is part, but only part, of this book's message.

JMHO YMMV

I always thought the numerous trash bags were a way to confuse and complicate the process of retrieving evidence. While it may sound silly to us, IMO it could have been thought out. I can only imagine how stressful it would be for the perp (my money's on FD) of this crime, regardless of how planned out it may have been. MOO

FD must be really, really on edge at the moment, IMO. No matter how clever he believed/still believes he is, he is no match for seasoned LE, let alone nearly any objective party (or those of us on WS!). Not sure FD thought clearly about just how much he had to lose, even if it was premeditated. Thus far, he's lot his freedom, his kids, his girlfriend, some property and his anonymity. He's likely living on credit and the goodwill of others, which will not last forever. His attorneys are either criminals themselves or completely inappropriate. MOO

I didn't think FD would bolt before, but now I really do wonder if he will. The public has figuratively stoned him to death. I sincerely hope I can rest assured that LE is watching him at all times in order to prevent flight. All this talk of blowhard lawyers is exactly what NP & Co. want right now, IMO. And Jennifer becomes lost in this case, as much as she is physically lost right now and for the past two months. MOO.

I see what you’re saying indeed and I feel your anguish. I hope it may help to know that, from my perspective at least, talking about the actions and—MOO—bad behavior of blowhard lawyers, etc. is for Jennifer in that we’re speaking up and bringing light to the injustices that happened in the past and are happening now that relate to her and even others. IMO, it also alerts LE who can’t have the time to research all the hidden, tangled details and think collectively like everyone here to root out possibly helpful information, it puts other less-well-intentioned people on notice if they care to look here—and I am very sure some do—that JD and her case are not and won’t be forgotten. I’m not saying we’re better than LE; I’m saying that in MOO, we’re doing what we can to help make sure JD’s story is not lost. MOO. I hope that helps!

Now I am completely gripped by this MT deleting detail. Has anyone tracked down the original source of that in MSM?
No, but I continue to sleuth it out. I recall it was one of the local papers or stations upstate but not HC. Might even have been local Patch. If anyone finds it please post. It was from around the time that the search warrants were flying for the Farmington properties. It was not a large article, just described the search and talked about MT being asked to step away from the computer when LE entered the room.

It has been discussed throughout the thread and was said to have come from an early news story. I have not personally read that detail in an original source, but it was posted by a regular contributor. I am sure LE has gone through the seized computers at great length. Deleted searches can be retrieved in many instances. It is yet another area that could reveal a lot, including premeditation.

A stranger who commits murder doesn't stick around to clean up the scene using mops and sponges and then transport the body to parts unknown and then give bloody garbage bags and items saturated in blood to the estranged husband of the missing person whose garage has evidence of violent assault.

I can’t seem to find the original post from Blues Clueso so I’m agreeing here. It’s always good to have a devil’s-advocate type of perspective to consider.

No, but I continue to sleuth it out. I recall it was one of the local papers or stations upstate but not HC. Might even have been local Patch. If anyone finds it please post. It was from around the time that the search warrants were flying for the Farmington properties. It was not a large article, just described the search and talked about MT being asked to step away from the computer when LE entered the room.

Do you remember if any part of the article was posted here? If so, we could try using the WS search.

Oh, sorry—I wasn’t arguing. I just wondered if attorneys are supposed to assist their clients such as filing something even if they don’t think it’s the best idea but it’s not way out of line, like when someone insists on getting a hairstyle the stylist knows is not going to be good. Sorry—can’t think of a better example. Heaven knows we have enough to think about here so I shouldn’t have mentioned it.
No worries. Totally fair comment and it got me to think about what I meant and hopefully clarify. You were right BTW. I wrote the OP with shorthand (which I do alot - sorry). Glad it happened.

Body language 'experts' and others weigh in on the FD interviews with Channel 4 from EXTRA:

Missing Mom Jennifer Dulos: Experts Break Down Husband’s ‘Cold’ Demeanor

Nothing new here for thread followers but I thought it was interesting to that the views of so called experts line up perfectly with what has been said here since the beginning by so many!
Thanks for posting that! It was fascinating and eerily mirrored the analysis here. FD was completely cold and unfeeling, and it was all ME, ME, ME! I had missed the curled up smile, though, the cat with the canary look that said,"I know something you don't." Very, very perceptive on the part of that analyst. Even in a softball interview, FD could not hide his guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123