Found Deceased MO - Nicholas Diemel, 35, & Justin, 24, brothers missing, Clinton County, 21 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link SunGazer!
Nelson's mothers quote:
"She said she wouldn’t know if he got mixed up in something he shouldn’t have. She is waiting and hoping, she said, for “it all to go away.”

Go away? Like all his other indiscretions in the past?!
No mention of feeling pain for Diemel families only wishes it would all go away.

I'm just shaking my head.....
Someone should introduce her to Chris Watts’ parents.

Here's my question and my subsequent speculations.

JN must have been bloody if he shot the brothers then immediately drove the truck. Who ever picked him up had to have seen the blood, unless he stopped somewhere on the way and changed clothes.

Maybe that was what caused the delay. He stopped to change clothes. Maybe got that person to follow or called someone else now that he was in clean clothes.

All speculation on my part.
44 minutes have passed from the last known contact with the brothers to the time when JN left the farm with their truck. I think he would have changed clothes before he left if he had to. He was not in a hurry.

Court approved Lisa Diemel's request.

Court approves wife's request to manage Diemel Livestock

"Court finds that it appears that the brothers are deceased based on information given and the court has jurisdiction for the administration of the persons estate and appoints Lisa Diemel as special administrator,” court records state."

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article233397372.html

SABBM:

Feil said she has no idea why her son would have moved the rental truck but she also cannot see him being involved in the Diemel brothers’ deaths.

“He’s hardworking. He always seems to care about family,” Feil said.

She said she wouldn’t know if he got mixed up in something he shouldn’t have. She is waiting and hoping, she said, for “it all to go away.”

Well, of course he "seems to care."

Sociopaths always "seem to" be capable of empathy, caring and other recognizably human emotions.

It's very telling that his mother didn't say, "He always cares about family."

His mother didn't say that, because she knows it isn't true.
She knows it isn't true, because she knows her son.
She knows he wears a human mask, but when you remove the mask, the monster is revealed.

I have no doubt this woman is hoping "it will all go away."
She's probably been hoping that for years.

One thing's for sure: her son's going to be going away.
Like, forever.

My prediction is that this is going to be a DP case.

Lady Justice won't be satisfied with anything less here.

JMO.

Last edited:
I feel like saying: " Then ASK your son for the truth!"

Only problem with that is, JN's a lying liar who lies.

His mother raised him.

She knows better than anyone that it's a lost cause asking him for the truth, because she's never going to get it from him.

What she may not have realized until now is that in addition to being a lying liar who lies,
he's also a murdering murderer who murders.

He's Evil Incarnate.

JMO.

Last edited:

I have a hard time coming here, :( I assume I'm getting more and more sensitive or just sick and tired of the violence in this country.Especially involving loving families, children , and the elderly.

The Diemel case has really made my heart hurt as tho I feel I'm going to cry each time I read more or search more :( But I still do searching, I guess that's what a sleuth is.

I've been here a long time and don't have thousands of posts , but, I read,read,read! and chose 1 case to follow at a time or else my brain would be fried by now and I just wouldnt be any good to my own family.

I did search their names again a little while ago and found this article that I had been trying to follow up on regarding Nicks wife.

It did bring a small smile to my face but how cruel that a wife would even have to petition a court for permission to run the business.

Maybe I'm getting too old for this *advertiser censored*. Here is the article, sorry if it's been posted already, maybe I just needed to vent some and knew I would be understood by most here.

Does anyone recall what specific type of equipment was taken from Nelson’s property during the police investigation? I thought it was some sort of food grinder (big machine) that they covered in a black tarp and took away, but having trouble finding it again today.

I'm disgusted at the perp's mother saying she hopes it'll all just go away. Two men have been murdered, lives have been destroyed, kids have to grow up without a dad. That can't ever go away. JMO

Not gonna go away Mom. Human remains were found on the farm you own. It will probably get worse when more facts are released. JMO.

Does anyone recall what specific type of equipment was taken from Nelson’s property during the police investigation? I thought it was some sort of food grinder (big machine) that they covered in a black tarp and took away, but having trouble finding it again today.
yes you can see it in the videos until they tarped it

It was a bale processor I believe on page 19 of the thread that was referenced.

"Nick goes on these business meetings once or twice a month,” Lisa Diemel, Nick’s wife, told FOX 11 last Wednesday. “He needs to make sure they're taking care of their calves, taking care of the cows.”

"They have feeder cattle and baby calves that different farmers in Indiana, Minnesota, and Missouri are raising and contracted to raise for them,” said Lisa. “So, they were down there on a business meeting. They were looking at their cattle and they were supposed to come home.”

Man arrested in connection with brothers' disappearance makes initial court appearance

Below is a picture of the equipment that was allegedly hauled off the property. In later videos, this piece of equipment is covered in a black tarp. I believe it’s called a tub grinder but there are some farmers on here that would know for sure. @Challenger/Deere is who posted about the equipment originally.

Attachments

• BD596AFF-45B2-447B-9BCB-E854A55018ED.jpeg
    BD596AFF-45B2-447B-9BCB-E854A55018ED.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics