Recovered/Located NV - Lee Edwards, 31, Sparks, 16 July 2019

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
31-year-old Lee Edwards, from Reno, hasn't been in contact with his Sparks family since July 16. He did not show up for work on Tuesday, July 16, and hasn't returned home.

Edwards is 5-foot-10 and weighs 155 pounds, wiht brown hair and brown eyes. Also missing is a silver/beige 2008 Ford Focus with Nevada licence plate KE7KPY. The vehicle has a large scrape on the driver's side door, and a "Ritual" sticker on the rear bumper.

He was last seen wearing a black shirt, pants and shoes. He also may be wearing tan or gray shorts and flip-flops.

25e2d358-1404-495c-a4c9-6b700e4c563d-leeedwards.jpg

Can you help? Family seeks Sparks man missing for several days

Thank you for posting on WS, the Ham Radio community is sharing as well. Hope he is found OK!

Is reddit ok to link to?
I am not a mod, but I have read numerous times that no, we cannot link to reddit, or post information from reddit. You could always try to see if you can find similar info from approved MSM or from LE.

It seems the police isn’t doing much on the basis of the comments on his missing FB page :(

I think his wife (and little daughter) could use the help of this community...

His wife seems like a really strong lady who has been through hell and just wants to help her husband/keep her family together. She keeps asking everyone to bolo for him and to report anything they see.

Latest post from Missing Lee Edwards on August 3, 2019:

Lee has been located and contacted, but does not wish to contact his family and friends. He has been removed as a missing person. There is nothing more I can do at this point.

I could find no MSM or LE confirmation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back