Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual, you guys have been smart and busy today! I love the updates and the court document! Great work! I had a long drive today and started musing.

1) All this time, we’ve been thinking about this mostly as having been just FD and then MT on the trash-can run. What if we rewind and see if and where another person might have helped such as by moving her car? I wonder where that person and his phone were that day after the breakfast meeting?

2) Based on all we’ve seen from FD’s own words and court records, FD is all about FD, not about helping others just to be kind. What was in it for him to be so insistent about trying to get the lawyer’s wife to see him? (I know there’s a separate thread for him but since this is really about FD, I thought it ought to go here. If not, please let me know for the future and please accept my apologies.) I don’t see FD confiding in anyone BUT if each had something dire on the other, perhaps. Are there any recently disturbed earth areas at that guy’s house? Ponds out back?

3) Also, do we know why that celebration was held at JD’s the Wednesday before she disappeared (is that right?). It was a Greek traditional celebration, I think? Was that usual then at that time to have FD there at her house? If it was the Greek event and he had the kids (with the GAL rep there) on Wednesday nights, why were they at JD’s house and not his? I wonder why and when it was decided to have that event there. Could he possibly have engineered that so he could scope out the current surroundings such as if new cameras were visible or to listen for information on schedules such as hers and the maid’s?

4) That banging at the Sturbridge house early the next morning still is on my mind. In construction, bulldozers are used to compact the building pads, etc., but in some places closer to a structure, those are too heavy so they use bobcats, track-mounted vehicles like on ATVs, and scrapers with blades. People who do that all the time don’t have a lot of fits and starts but someone like FD would as I doubt he does much compaction himself. Also, with all the snow you guys get and the long driveways, surely there’s a decent-sized snow plow or blade there or not far. Someone who’s inexperienced at scraping especially with no snow probably would make metal scraping noises. I keep thinking about how the farmers here scrape the concrete barn and garage floors to clean them and then sometimes power wash them.

5) I kept thinking about a press and now I’m thinking what about weights like for exercise being dropped onto something to compress it? I don’t know why a person would do that but smaller is easier to hide or dispose of than something larger.

Feel free to ignore or dismiss these thoughts. I think of them as catalysts for you guys to brainstorm further!

Have a good night/day, and thank you all for all you do!

P.S. I believe JD mentioned in a blog post that FD read/liked The Art of War by Sun Tzu. I haven’t read it but know of it. Anyone who has read it, does this give us helpful insights?

*All MOO.*
A couple things here.
On #3, early on the FD dinner at JDs the Wednesday 5/22 before Jd disappeared, was assumed to be some sort of “event” or party, because media reported other individuals being there. Now we know that FD had scheduled supervised visitation for a few hours with the kids on Wed nights in N.C. (likely due to it being a school night so not at his place) so it looks like it wasn’t a party or anything more than FD having his supervised visit and playing basketball in the driveway with the kids (they have a basketball hoop). The other individual quoted who made it seem like an event or a party we now know was the paid supervisor.
Also notable is the Wed night after JD disappeared FD showed up at GFs NYC apartment trying to visit the kids (for the 2nd time, he also went the Sun after JD disappeared). Both times turned away by guards. It looks like FD was sticking to his regular visitation schedule trying to get his hands on the kids as if nothing had happened and JDs disappearance was just a blip. This was likely what his plan was. Intending that LE would spend far more time investigating JDs disappearance as an abduction at the park, but everyone had already honed right in on him including Gf with her security guards.

With regard to FD and Art of War, in one of JDs early blog posts she noted how FD loves to watch bloody Tarantino type movies and he got a special kind of pleasure and thrill out of it, the movies were so bloody and extreme she had to keep leaving the room to take breaks but FD was in is own special world watching them. So we know he not only has the stomach for bloody gruesome acts but actually takes pleasure and delight in them.

From the Courant
State police investigating the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos have interviewed a Hartford man who told them he found a knife while rummaging through a trash can on Albany Avenue days after Farber Dulos disappeared — and later traded it away, sources with direct knowledge of the case have told The Courant.

The knife — along with a bloody pillow — was allegedly found by the man in the same Hartford neighborhood as other items linked to Farber Dulos’ May 24 disappearance. They include a Vineyard Vines shirt police believe Farber Dulos was wearing the day she disappeared, along with other items recovered during a police search of the area.

From the Courant 2
“I put my hand in the garbage can, I picked up the bloody thing, the bloody pillow and I looked underneath and there was a knife under there,” said the man, whom The Courant is not identifying because he is a potential witness. “It was about a quart of blood on the pillow, all over the pillow. I tell you, whoever got hurt got hurt real bad.”

He told The Courant he put the pillow back, took the knife and then traded it for a $5 rock of crack cocaine to a man he knew only as “Fudge.”
Sources have verified that there is video surveillance of the man reaching into the garbage can and removing items the weekend Farber Dulos disappeared. They also confirmed a statement was taken from him before state police conducted a massive search on May 31 with dogs and troopers in the Albany Avenue area.

Courant 3
Recalling his discovery while rummaging through trash on the weekend after Farber Dulos disappeared, the witness said the trash can was located near a convenience store on the corner of Albany and Garden. He said the pillow had blue and white stripes with black lines and that initially he didn’t realize what was on it.
“First of all, I didn’t know it was blood on the pillow until I picked it up. Some of the blood was wet,” he said. “Blood got all over my hands so I wiped it off on my pants.”
He then picked up the knife, which he described as being about the size of a fishing knife or a knife that might be used to play a game called “four fingers.” He said he couldn’t remember if there was any blood on it. The man said he put the pillow back into the trash can, but took the knife.
“I put the knife in my pocket for some reason. I was thinking stupid. I was on that crack. I wanted a hit so bad I went looking for somebody to sell me some crack,” the man said.He ended up on Homestead Avenue and says he made a deal with a guy he called Fudge.
“Fudge gave me a $5 piece of crack, and then I gave him the knife, and that’s the last I saw of it,” he said.
A few days later, the man said he was walking out of Community Court on Washington Street in Hartford when state police detectives approached him and took him to Troop H to give a statement. He said when state police detectives interviewed him, they grilled him about the identity of the man to whom he’d sold the knife.The man told The Courant that he didn’t know Fudge’s real name. The current status of the investigation into his whereabouts and the knife are unclear.
*That’s just bizarre. This feels like a script from a David Lynch movie,” Fotis Dulos’ attorney Norm Pattis said Friday.
**I remembered when they searched Homestead

Last edited:
I think eventually, likely during court, we’ll hear the truth. I kind of think at some point he will crack and tell.
IMO, whatever he says will not be the truth. He might bring self-defense into the picture, something that might muddy the waters for conviction. Maybe he has heard of Robert Durst! I don't see him cracking. At all. People like him are really defended, in their own minds, about what the truth really is. He says he knows what he did do and what he didn't do. These type of people can't even tell the truth to themselves let alone anyone else.

Seems there is from earlier discussions here.

I appreciate your thoughts and some have prompted me to think deeper:

Especially like your ideas on the power lines.
And remember, it seems LE have selectively
dropped/leaked info that seemed at the time like questions but in reality they're saying this is what happened. I think the back trail away
from JC is one of them.

MS as a staging area sounds right. Remember
a LE officer in msm interview said that they
are zeroing in on 2 drains. Drains. This was
while LE was spending days at MS.

Also it seems as if FD specifically states things
that are important parts of an overall alibi.
One thing niggling at me is the dinner party
at JC on Thursday evening that conveniently
connected to MT having an alibi Fri. morning.

That dinner party is a HUGE alibi, imo.
It's a coverup for FD's and MT'S whereabouts
on Thur. evening.
I believe FD stayed in NC Thurs. night, which
fits with why NP stressed the timing and how he couldn't have done the trip Fri. morn.
Maybe FD's helpers were named as being at that dinner party Thur. night but in actuality
they were w/ FD in NC Thurs. night. ??

Wonder if KM has a pickup?
Would be stupid to have an 'alcoholic' accomplice though, right? Not trustworthy.

MT's purse return is part of her fake alibi.
But she WAS seen on video at Stop n Shop, so she did make it back to Farmington by 10am.
Maybe she was driver of JD's car to Waveny.
I think LE has all the moving parts figured out
here and is selectively leaking info.

They've got this. Won't be long now. It's coming.
Do you have a link to the MSM article where LE said they were zeroing in on 2 drains?
I also suspect that LE found something at 80MS suggesting JDs body made it to Farmington and possibly dismemberment.MSM showed LE using a hose to the septic tank at 80MS. All I’ve been able to find on shower drains though was a MSM interview with an “expert” LE NOT directly connected to the case, who said that LE would be checking the shower drains, etc.

Do you have a link to the MSM article where LE said they were zeroing in on 2 drains?
I also suspect that LE found something at 80MS suggesting JDs body made it to Farmington and possibly dismemberment.MSM showed LE using a hose to the septic tank at 80MS. All I’ve been able to find on shower drains though was a MSM interview with an “expert” LE NOT directly connected to the case, who said that LE would be checking the shower drains, etc.
It was a video of a man talking to a reporter.
Initially I didn't know if he was LE, still not positive but I believe at end of video he was
identified as LE.
Sorry have no link.
This was also at time of searches of Sturbridge
so it wasn't clear if 'drains' meant at one or both locations. I believe this interview took
place at or near Sturbridge, just guessing.
I did comment on it and afitzy may remember it as she replied to my comment.

edit- the man in video said something like "They seem to be zeroing in on two drains".
I'll go back and see if I can find it.

Seems there is from earlier discussions here.

I appreciate your thoughts and some have prompted me to think deeper:

Especially like your ideas on the power lines.
And remember, it seems LE have selectively
dropped/leaked info that seemed at the time like questions but in reality they're saying this is what happened. I think the back trail away
from JC is one of them.

MS as a staging area sounds right. Remember
a LE officer in msm interview said that they
are zeroing in on 2 drains. Drains. This was
while LE was spending days at MS.

Also it seems as if FD specifically states things
that are important parts of an overall alibi.
One thing niggling at me is the dinner party
at JC on Thursday evening that conveniently
connected to MT having an alibi Fri. morning.

That dinner party is a HUGE alibi, imo.
It's a coverup for FD's and MT'S whereabouts
on Thur. evening.
I believe FD stayed in NC Thurs. night, which
fits with why NP stressed the timing and how he couldn't have done the trip Fri. morn.
Maybe FD's helpers were named as being at that dinner party Thur. night but in actuality
they were w/ FD in NC Thurs. night. ??

Wonder if KM has a pickup?
Would be stupid to have an 'alcoholic' accomplice though, right? Not trustworthy.

MT's purse return is part of her fake alibi.
But she WAS seen on video at Stop n Shop, so she did make it back to Farmington by 10am.
Maybe she was driver of JD's car to Waveny.
I think LE has all the moving parts figured out
here and is selectively leaking info.

They've got this. Won't be long now. It's coming.

I like your thoughts/ideas too!

Courant 3
Recalling his discovery while rummaging through trash on the weekend after Farber Dulos disappeared, the witness said the trash can was located near a convenience store on the corner of Albany and Garden. He said the pillow had blue and white stripes with black lines and that initially he didn’t realize what was on it.
“First of all, I didn’t know it was blood on the pillow until I picked it up. Some of the blood was wet,” he said. “Blood got all over my hands so I wiped it off on my pants.”
He then picked up the knife, which he described as being about the size of a fishing knife or a knife that might be used to play a game called “four fingers.” He said he couldn’t remember if there was any blood on it. The man said he put the pillow back into the trash can, but took the knife.
“I put the knife in my pocket for some reason. I was thinking stupid. I was on that crack. I wanted a hit so bad I went looking for somebody to sell me some crack,” the man said.He ended up on Homestead Avenue and says he made a deal with a guy he called Fudge.
“Fudge gave me a $5 piece of crack, and then I gave him the knife, and that’s the last I saw of it,” he said.
A few days later, the man said he was walking out of Community Court on Washington Street in Hartford when state police detectives approached him and took him to Troop H to give a statement. He said when state police detectives interviewed him, they grilled him about the identity of the man to whom he’d sold the knife.
The man told The Courant that he didn’t know Fudge’s real name. The current status of the investigation into his whereabouts and the knife are unclear.
I wonder if LE was able to get hold of this guys pants. That he wiped the blood from the pillow on. And ID that blood. And was the bloody pillow and knife in a bag?
LE has more bloody items from the trash run than we know. They’re letting it out slowly. The T-shirt and bra one day. The knife and pillow the next. Poking fun at NP for asking charges to be dismissed, really, nothing incriminating in that trash run at all, right NP?

And now we know a knife was used. Wonder if the blood spatter in the garage matches up with a knife attack/stabbing.

A blood soaked pillow, hmm. Either 1)JD had it packed in the car in Welles Lane garage to take to NYC and FD grabbed it ,or 2) FD used it as part of a dismembering operation at 80MS to soak up blood.
Wonder if FD has similar pillows at 4JC or JD has ones matching that description. Sounds generic but not too generic. Hope that guys memory for detail is clear given his crack addiction. Sounds like LE had the description of this scenario early on before they searched Albany Ave on 5/31, giving them info to use in the searches at 4JC and 80MS that weekend.

It was a video of a man talking to a reporter.
Initially I didn't know if he was LE, still not positive but I believe at end of video he was
identified as LE.
Sorry have no link.
This was also at time of searches of Sturbridge
so it wasn't clear if 'drains' meant at one or both locations. I believe this interview took
place at or near Sturbridge, just guessing.
I did comment on it and afitzy may remember it as she replied to my comment.

edit- the man in video said something like "They seem to be zeroing in on two drains".
I'll go back and see if I can find it.
Ok that’s probably the one I know of, the guy is LE and an expert in crime scenes but he’s not involved in this case and just speculating on what they’d be looking at/for when he talked about the drains.

I wonder if LE was able to get hold of this guys pants. That he wiped the blood from the pillow on. And ID that blood. And was the bloody pillow and knife in a bag?
LE has more bloody items from the trash run than we know. They’re letting it out slowly. The T-shirt and bra one day. The knife and pillow the next. Poking fun at NP for asking charges to be dismissed, really, nothing incriminating in that trash run at all, right NP?

And now we know a knife was used. Wonder if the blood spatter in the garage matches up with a knife attack/stabbing.

A blood soaked pillow, hmm. Either 1)JD had it packed in the car in Welles Lane garage to take to NYC and FD grabbed it ,or 2) FD used it as part of a dismembering operation at 80MS to soak up blood.
Wonder if FD has similar pillows at 4JC or JD has ones matching that description. Sounds generic but not too generic. Hope that guys memory for detail is clear given his crack addiction. Sounds like LE had the description of this scenario early on before they searched Albany Ave on 5/31, giving them info to use in the searches at 4JC and 80MS that weekend.
yup, used a knife to slice and dice just as the
tanners and renderers did, as we've discussed before.
Somewhere in this long sordid tale, A mention
was made earlier about a blue and white striped w/ black lines piece of linen.
Anyone else remember? It's been here somewhere.
Did FD go to a linen closet and grab an armful
of bed linen to clean up and the pillow was on top in closet?
Maybe it was in an arrest warrant, mentioning the blue/white linen found in the trash.
Could be since this witness put the bloody pillow back in trash can.

Last edited:
A Hartford man may have found a knife linked to the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos in the trash — and then traded it away, sources with direct knowledge of the case have told The Courant
A Hartford man may have found a knife linked to the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos in the trash — and then traded it away
Thank you for always finding the most up-to-date court documents and articles. I appreciate the facts that you present for us to pour over!!

Courant 3
A few days later, the man said he was walking out of Community Court on Washington Street in Hartford when state police detectives approached him and took him to Troop H to give a statement. He said when state police detectives interviewed him, they grilled him about the identity of the man to whom he’d sold the knife.The man told The Courant that he didn’t know Fudge’s real name. The current status of the investigation into his whereabouts and the knife are unclear.
*That’s just bizarre. This feels like a script from a David Lynch movie,” Fotis Dulos’ attorney Norm Pattis said Friday.
Very specific description of the pillow that LE should be able to trace. If what this witness is saying is true, and it appears to have been corroborated by the video, this is a significant piece of information.

Very specific description of the pillow that LE should be able to trace. If what this witness is saying is true, and it appears to have been corroborated by the video, this is a significant piece of information.
Agree, this is ginormous in the whole scheme of things.

Also I imagine there may have been more junk
pickers going through those trash bins since
we heard from another neighbor who witnessed the fancy black truck dumping bags.
I'll bet word spread fast in that neighborhood.

I wonder if the blood spatter in JD's garage match up to knife being weapon used.

Now do we need to prove FD owned a similar knife? Receipts? Photos? He was not a fisherman that we know of but may have carried a knife to cut ski ropes in an emergency. ?? Was he that safety conscious?

I wonder if any of JD's clothes show they were
cut off or sliced during stabbing by a knife
similar to the one found.
LE were on this pretty fast so maybe they tracked
and have the knife. Interesting things happen in the 'hood' w/ informants and snitches.

I can imagine that when FD saw on the news on Friday 5/31 afternoon that they were searching the drain in front of the Jamaican bakery on Albany Avenue, he realized they were onto them. I remember on the news that day seeing the fire truck, ambulance, and red tarp, laid out at the sewer drain in front of the bakery. He must have been #$& in his pants when he saw that. Then they announced in the media they hadn’t found anything there (very strategic) and he probably bounced back to his superpower smarter than all you, see there, mode, but of course they had found something and that night they came to take his DNA. We all know his demeanor then from the widely listed videos.
i am not a body language- disclaimer!, however (the video the day LE was there at 4JX questioning FD, MT, when her nanny and daughter were there) when FD got out of his black suburban, how he closed his suv door, he flicked his wrist to shut it- very intense and angry..besides all his other body language that day, with his tom cruise heels on....the way he shut the suv door- that left an impression on me- pissed he is having to deal with this, it didn't just go away as he 'planned'...

RSBM

What significance could be attached to the blood on the pillow still being wet at that time of the evening? Maybe none as there was so much of it, and it wasn’t yet the height of summer, so would take time to dry.

Also, can forensics tell whether blood was from time of death or from some hours later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288