Found Deceased MO - Nicholas Diemel, 35, & Justin, 24, brothers missing, Clinton County, 21 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Below is a picture of the equipment that was allegedly hauled off the property. In later videos, this piece of equipment is covered in a black tarp. I believe it’s called a tub grinder but there are some farmers on here that would know for sure. @Challenger/Deere is who posted about the equipment originally.
Yes tub grinder, hay grinder farmers have different names for it. You dump large bales of hay and other protein and supplements it and it grinds it up as feed for cattle. Yes it was covered in a tarp and then later removed from the property.

"Scary for Farmers in the Area"
^Pub Aug 1^ ^Snipped for focus^.

Scary? Yes, it would take some, er, well, um, nerve, for a person to place remains of bodies on someone else's land. But no more nerve than it would take to kill two ppl in the first place. How would he do this? Why would local ppl think Nelson might bury bodies on their property?

In ^ article, Nelson's mother Feil said since he was released from prison, he's been working on her "farm as well as others in the community." Farmers work on other farms all of the time. They do custom work depending on equipment they have. Spraying, cutting brush, harvesting, building fence etc. helps smaller farmers with cash flow on their own farms. Joey could have owned a fence business and a hay baling business besides looking after cattle for other farmers.

So maybe Nelson had opportunities to place the Diemels' remains there.
When working on other farms, did Nelson take his farm machinery to use on their land? IIRC, Nelson's bankruptcy filings listed some big farm equipment. Still have them?

Is it possible LE will find some of the Diemel remains on other farms, in addition to remains they've already located on Diemel's mothers farm? Could Nelson have planted the evd to try to frame someone else? Pretty lame attempt, imo.

Just letting my imagination run wild.
Farmers do work for other farmers all of the time depending on equipment they may or may not have. Custom work helps cash flow for smaller farmers. Some of this work would be spraying, brush cutting, planting, fence building, etc. Joey could have had a fence building business and hay business in the past.
------------------------------------------------------------

* Quote is from 16 y/o Braymer area resident Tyler Fitzwater whose brother graduated from high school in same year as Nelson. He also said of Nelson, "I've always thought a lot of him."

Farmers do work for other farmers all of the time depending on equipment they may or may not have. Custom work helps cash flow for smaller farmers. Some of this work would be spraying, brush cutting, planting, fence building, etc. Joey could have had a fence building business and hay business in the past.

I believe that TF started the farm in her name in order to let JN run it. She knew the restrictions placed on him after his prison release. While it's impossible to know what your children are doing at all times (especially adult children), her mistake was letting him run the farm under her name after he was released from prison. She must have seen flags before the Diemel's visit. How could she not have known what was going on with the cattle? She stated that LE is currently doing her chores, so she had interaction with the cattle. If fraud is found to be the case, I feel she needs to face some type of charges for fraud as well.

Aug 1, 2019 Updated 1 hr ago
“Who is Garland Joseph Nelson, the suspect in the disappearance of two Wisconsin men?

[SBM]

In January 2015, Caldwell County Judge Jason Kanoy issued an ex-parte order of protection against Nelson, barring him from having contact with a woman he was residing with at the time. Kanoy is the same judge who sat on the bench for Nelson's first two court hearings in the missing brothers' case.

News-Press NOW is not naming the woman listed in the order. According to the document, Nelson was not to come within 360 feet of the alleged victim. On March 4, 2015, a final order was issued that meant Nelson could no longer reside at an address in Hamilton, Missouri.

[SBM]

In June of 2015, Nelson was charged with six counts of passing bad checks on an account with Pony Express Bank. One person who the complaint said received a bounced check is the same person that filed the protection order against Nelson. Other alleged victims were a veterinary clinic and a restaurant.

Nelson was ultimately convicted on two of the six counts.

[SBM]

At his Thursday court hearing, Nelson said he is being represented by Cameron based attorney Drew Davis. A receptionist at Davis' law firm said he was handling other cases until next week and was unable to comment.” (BBM)
Garland Joseph Nelson's past court documents reveal multiple convictions, order of protection
Drew Davis is also the one who represented JN in his cattle fraud case

Completely my thoughts and speculation....

Nick and Justin went to MO with the sole purpose of collecting money. JN owed them and many others a lot. They left the hotel at 9ish after talking to Lisa. They got to the farm about 9:30. Joey gave them the run around for a bit, and at some point they were waiting in the driveway (I am assuming they were waiting in the truck) for the cash guy. I don’t know for certain, but I believe that Nick and Justin were ambushed right there after the phone call from Chupp. JN never had any intention of paying them and at that point decided murder was his only option. I think they were ambushed by 2 people, probably with guns, and shot. I am sure they would have exited the truck as they saw JN walking up with who they assumed was the cash guy. Or even, maybe it was JN walking up to them, no cash guy at all (like I speculated before, JN has zero intentions of paying) and saying he was getting the cash guy was just a rouse to plot the murder. I think at that point after being shot, they were put into the burn pit to destroy evidence. I think while someone (assuming someone helped JN ambush them) watched the bodies, that is when JN left to dump the truck at 11:45. Or maybe JN just left them in the pit and left knowing nobody else would be around the farm for awhile since his Mom was out of town. It doesn’t leave much time but it doesn’t take long to shoot someone and dump their bodies in a burn pit. JN then called another person to pick him up. I don’t think the person that picked him up knew anything. IMO. If there is someone else involved in the killings, hopefully JN didn’t put him in the burn pit too. Sounds like people in MO think there is a 3rd body. Just speculation on their part but interesting none the less. JNs mom I doubt had anything to do with it and it appears news reports have proven that. She was out of town when things were happening at the farm. And I don’t think JN waited at the park and ride long, therefore making it impossible for his mom to even be the driver. I would assume, being that it’s a farm, a burning pit didn’t make her suspicious of anything in the next few days either. I am curious if JN has a girlfriend? Love makes people so crazy things, could she be an accomplice? Just a thought. IMO.

I can honestly say, I hope at this point they were shot. That seems less horrifying than any other scenario out there. The thought of being chopped up in machine prior to be put into a burn pit is horrifying. And the thought of being burned alive....that’s my worst fear. All my opinions of course.

Last edited:
Nelson Running the Farm? Terms of Release from Prison?
I believe that TF started the farm in her name in order to let JN run it. She knew the restrictions placed on him after his prison release. While it's impossible to know what your children are doing at all times (especially adult children), her mistake was letting him run the farm under her name after he was released from prison....
^snipping for focus^ Not sure I follow ^ post correctly.
When did TF 'start the farm in her name' in order to let JN run it? After his release from prison? Or ...?
Not trying to sleuth her, but trying to determine how much control over the farm property/real estate and the farming operation Nelson had, and when he gained it.

A sleuther posted the Catawba Rd. farm was where Nelson was raised (Sorry no link).
If so, did TF live there during his childhood?
At that time, was she the owner or a part owner (for ex: tenant by the entirety, joint tenant, tenants in common, beneficiary of trust, etc.) of that property?
If so, then seems TF did not "start the farm in her name in order to let JN run it."

Help, pls, @inmyhumbleopinion (or?) did you link? I just did a quick search for link to ---
- document w terms of his release from prison and could not find.

- document re control of farming operation, something like J4S or 4JS?
Thx in adv.

When did TF 'start the farm in her name' in order to let JN run it? After his release from prison? Or ...?
Not trying to sleuth her, but trying to determine how much control over the farm property/real estate and the farming operation Nelson had, and when he gained it.

A sleuther posted the Catawba Rd. farm was where Nelson was raised (Sorry no link).
At that time, was she the owner or a part owner (for ex: tenant by the entirety, joint tenant, tenants in common, beneficiary of trust, etc.) of that property?
If so, then seems TF did not "start the farm in her name in order to let JN run it."

Help, pls, @inmyhumbleopinion (or?) did you link? I just did a quick search for link to ---

Thx in adv.

She started a new business, J4s, at the farm location June 2018. He was released from prison March 2018.

J4s Farm Enterprises, Inc. in Braymer, MO | Company Info & Reviews

There is no mention of real estate in JN's bankruptcy records. I see TSF in the farm subsidies payment list but I don't see JN there. My guess is that TSF owns the real estate.

If JN followed through with payments following his bankruptcy, he should have his truck, baler, skid steer and possibly some other equipment that isn't named. There would likely be some equipment that wouldn't fit into the unlisted equipment category, the tractor and TMR feed mixer come to mind there.

If the farm was raising cattle for someone else on contract, they should have been receiving payment on a per pound of gain or per head per day on a regular basis. The payment should have covered the feed and operating costs. If the cattle were there and being reasonably well cared for, there shouldn't have been an issue. If some or all the cattle disappeared or were doing poorly, TSF should have been aware of that.

If they bought cattle either on terms or didn't pay as promised, or sold cattle that weren't played for, TSF should have been aware of that.

If the cattle were owned by the farm but not accurately represented to prospective buyers, it would have been an inconvenience for the brothers but something they were used to in their business.

I would think that TSF, given the history involved with JN, would have or should have been very much aware of what was bought, sold, and in inventory. JN could have done some custom baling with his baler on the side and could have been involved in the day to day management descisions, but if he was unsupervised in financial decisions that would seem to me to be a big mistake.

I do find it interesting that law enforcement was there when TSF arrived home on Sunday. The business records and the truck's black box should give law enforcement tools they wouldn't have in many of their cases.

I'm trying to catch up on this case but the posting always moves so fast. Can someone clarify for me what evidence there is for their deaths other than Garland moving their rental truck?

Is the link correct? I’m not finding the statements or information in there.

They have found human remains at the farm. They haven't identified them yet but in order to confirm there were human remains, they brought in a forensic anthropologist - so it *sounds* like either they were burned remains or possibly in pieces.

Thx in adv.

Attachments

• 4B9B5038-F01C-445C-98BF-EA8546685A78.jpeg
    4B9B5038-F01C-445C-98BF-EA8546685A78.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 32
  • AE265BBB-F2BE-4346-94FE-71B0BF142C63.jpeg
    AE265BBB-F2BE-4346-94FE-71B0BF142C63.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 31
They have found human remains at the farm. They haven't identified them yet but in order to confirm there were human remains, they brought in a forensic anthropologist - so it *sounds* like either they were burned remains or possibly in pieces.
I’d guess both burned and in pieces but they found something intact with dna enough to run it-lets hope so for the families sakes

"J4s Farm Enterprises, Inc. is a Missouri Gen. Business - For-Profit filed on June 11, 2018. The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 001374332." J4s Farm Enterprises, Inc. in Braymer, MO | Company Info & Reviews

JN was released prior.

Thx in adv.

Thx in adv.

I don’t believe she started it for him. But more restarted it for him while in prison. I think it was in her name, she helped with the daily chores I am sure. But he oversaw everything and had control of it all. IMO.

I’d guess both burned and in pieces but they found something intact with dna enough to run it-lets hope so for the families sakes

Jesus. That is too horrific of an idea. What kind of monster would you have to be to DO that???? I mean... To ACTUALLY do that? And live with yourself??

I pray that is NOT what happened.

I'm sorry but I think the same thing. I think he shot them, and put them in some type of machine. When he came back he started a burn pile. Who knows what kind of ideas he got in prison and you know he likely did not want to go there again.

Jesus. That is too horrific of an idea. What kind of monster would you have to be to DO that???? I mean... To ACTUALLY do that? And live with yourself??

I pray that is NOT what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member