Found Deceased MD - Malachi Lawson, 4, *autistic*, Baltimore, 1 August 2019 *Arrests*

HAPPENING NOW: @BaltimorePolice Commissioner Michael Harrison is talking about the missing four-year-old boy, Malachi Lawson. He says Lawson walks with a limp because he broke his femur when he was young. @WMAR2News

View attachment 196510

Erin MacPherson on Twitter

The Commissioner says they don’t believe there is foul play at this time but they are not ruling it out. He says the boy was last seen on his grandmother’s front porch by his mother, who immediately reported her son missing. @WMAR2News

View attachment 196511

Erin MacPherson on Twitter
Good Lord a broken femur? This poor baby. Heartbreaking!
Moo

Last night mother confessed that Malachi was not missing but actually deceased. Lead LE to his body. Mother and mother's partner charged with child neglect resulting in the death of a minor.

Awful! This was the outcome I expected after reading that he suffered a broken leg as an infant and had lost a tooth already. ETA I know kids can lose teeth at that age but it’s not that common and lower middle teeth typically fall out before uppers. When an upper tooth falls out (or is punched out) that early, it can impact the kid’s ability to make certain sounds or can cause other issues such as teeth moving out of place... I bet he never saw a dentist though.

Last edited:
no no no no!! I am so sorry sweetheart!! I didn't think anything about the broken femur so early on as kids do break their growth plates,but to still have a limp 4 years later? this poor child!

Any broken bone on an infant is a red flag IMO, but there aren’t many (any?) ways a baby can have a broken femur without there being violent physical abuse. If he still has a limp they probably never followed his treatment plan.

When will people stop killing their children? It’s just one after another lately and the worst thing is we teach our kids ‘stranger danger’ and to be scared of the creepy guy with the mean dog down the street when in reality children are far more likely to be harmed/murdered at home than by some random child snatcher.
Poor little boy, with a broken femur it sounds as though his short life hasn’t been happy. When will this stop!!!

it says the mother and spouse both arrested awaiting charges.....goes on to reference both WOMEN? same sex relationship then?

Not sure why their orientation matters. Same sex, different sex, whatever, it doesn’t matter. They are evil people for harming this little boy, but them being two men, or two women, or one of each doesn’t factor in. They are just horrible people for what they did.

Not sure why their orientation matters. Same sex, different sex, whatever, it doesn’t matter. They are evil people for harming this little boy, but them being two men, or two women, or one of each doesn’t factor in. They are just horrible people for what they did.

nah, never said it 'mattered'. its certainly unusual though. and thats what we discuss here....yes,we know they are 'horrible people' but this is a new angle

Missing autistic boy found dead, ‘MOM’ and her girlfriend arrested and charged: Police

However, shortly after Baltimore Police Commissioner Michael Harrison asked for the public’s help in finding the boy, Malachi’s mother, Alicia Lawson, allegedly admitted the boy was never really missing. Instead, his body was hidden.

[...]

Lawson, along with her girlfriend, Shatika Lawson, will be charged with child neglect resulting in the death of a minor, according to authorities. Additional charges may follow after the Medical Examiner determines the boy’s official cause of death.

Missing autistic boy found dead, ‘MOM’ and her girlfriend arrested and charged: Police

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back