TX - 22 killed, 26 injured at Walmart, Cielo Vista, El Paso, 3 Aug 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil

NEW DETAILS, PHOTOS: Suspect named and in custody after at least 18 people shot, including kids selling water outside, at El Paso Walmart shooting (link: https://washex.am/2MCoKOP) washex.am/2MCoKOP

"The law enforcement source shared a photo believed to be of the suspect as he entered the Walmart. “He shot and killed locals that were fundraising outside the Walmart selling water. Children and adults," the source said. "

If history has any telling, most of these mass killers are angry, alienated, and resentful. They often turn out to be injustice collectors.

That has been the case with Nikolas Cruz, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Elliot Rodger, Devin Kelley, Omar Mateen, Stephen Paddock, and 9/11 Terrorists.

This also applies with Yoselyn Ortega, Jodi Arias, Betty Broderick, Michelle Carter, Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, Karinthya Sanchez Romero, Susan Smith, Eliza Baker, Gertrude Baniszewski.

Last edited:
If history has any telling, most of these mass killers are angry, alienated, and resentful. They often turn out to be injustice collectors.

That has been the case with Nikolas Cruz, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Elliot Rodger, Devin Kelley, Omar Mateen, Stephen Paddock, and 9/11 Terrorists.

This can also apply with Yoselyn Ortega, Jodi Arias, Betty Broderick, Michelle Carter, Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, and Susan Smith.

Adding disenfranchised and/or marginalized to the characteristics.

Exactly! They're usually angry at the world in general because of some perceived injustice. We just seem to be seeing it a lot more lately, and I don't have any idea how we can change that.

On CNN they are saying based on videos and the rate of gunfire it appears that victims were targeted and that the gunman was not shooting indiscriminately

Well according to his alleged manifesto, that makes sense.

He expressed racist views, so he may have been targeting minorities.

This also applies with Yoselyn Ortega, Jodi Arias, Betty Broderick, Michelle Carter, Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, Karinthya Sanchez Romero, Susan Smith, Eliza Baker, Gertrude Baniszewski.

I’m sure the warning signs are going to present about him. I just wish there was a way to stop these individuals before they murder and injure innocent people.

I'm so thankful for the police officers there. They quickly went in, and stopped many more from being shot. I'm sure the stores were packed on such a beautiful day.

Again, they are the ones who put their lives on the line always running toward grave danger.

Jmho

I couldn't agree with you more. Just sick over this, for the families of the victims and families of LE. Guess we can make up more "Thank you for your service" cards. So important that LE knows they are appreciated and supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress