Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #11 *GUILTY*

My father has been a garbage man for 30 years. He said upon arriving back to his work office back in January, the FBI had the exact landfill “ticket” that was given to my dad on June 12th 2017. I asked my dad how hard it would be to find her body his response “not impossible, on the ticket is where the garbage was dumped in particular cells
Of the landfill”

Great, thanks, you've answered my query about location. Of course that particular cell will need to be cleared of refuse until they get down to June 2017, then hopefully the dufflebag would appear. If not it's going to be down to searching for bones.

Great, thanks, you've answered my query about location. Of course that particular cell will need to be cleared of refuse until they get down to June 2017, then hopefully the dufflebag would appear. If not it's going to be down to searching for bones.
I dont believe the duffle bag is in the same location as her body.

I think it is very likely. My dad explained how garbage is dumped in certain areas of the landfill. My father was interviewed by the FBI January 2019 for those wondering. He had an hour long interview, asking him if he remembers anything “unusual” the day he went to stone gate apartments, to empty dumpsters.

BC clearly scoped our the garbage pick up days, and probably watched the times like a hawk. It’s to easy. Michelle is returning Sunday evening, garbage pickup for his complex is early Monday morning.
January '19?
Might have been more effective to interview him in July '17.
Why wait?

Do you think he kept it? Of course, he still had it in his possession after 5am on Monday morning when dumpster was taken/emptied. (Keep up Jackie!)

He may have hidden the bag with his souvenirs inside it.
I reckon he didn't destroy the bag and there's no way of knowing where he put it... I think it certainly contained some of her stuff..

Prosecutors have acknowledged that they considered a plea deal with Christensen after his 2017 arrest in which they would abandon plans to seek the death penalty if he divulged what he did with the remains and where they could be found.

Christensen’s attorneys suggested that a deal should be contingent only on Christensen’s providing information about her remains and not the actual recovery of the remains because Christensen had no control over whether the remains could be found. Prosecutors ultimately abandoned the idea of a plea deal after concluding that Christensen likely destroyed the remains, making it impossible to verify any details he might provide.
Family told dead Chinese scholar's body may be in landfill

Well. Does anyone know if that landfill is being searched??
We seem to be split on whether the duffle contained her body. Me personally, think he may have cut her up and put her in garbage bags and then put those in the duffle.
Now...IMOO I think his original plan was to keep her close. Then like someone said...when his car made the news he had an oh *advertiser censored* minute. I also think that the timing of exactly when he took the duffle out ( sunday night...monday? ) was probably sunday night.
I put NO faith in any statements from MZs mouth.

I think there is virtually no chance she is in or with the duffle bag. Though Michelle is likely unreliable, I don't see much reason to claim the bag was removed sunday night after she got back unless that was actually the case. And had the body been in the apartment for over 24 hrs before removal, I believe the likelihood of a much stronger cadaver dog response would have increased significantly. I believe the body was in dumpster(s) nearly immediately (and his own statements about being able to get rid of bodies in a matter of hours tend toward this), in some other container, and the duffle was only the way he got her into the apartment more inconspicuously. People are more likely to carry bags into their apartment than garbage bags. Garbage bags are more likely to go out of your house and into dumpsters.

Well. Does anyone know if that landfill is being searched??
We seem to be split on whether the duffle contained her body. Me personally, think he may have cut her up and put her in garbage bags and then put those in the duffle.
Now...IMOO I think his original plan was to keep her close. Then like someone said...when his car made the news he had an oh **** minute. I also think that the timing of exactly when he took the duffle out ( sunday night...monday? ) was probably sunday night.
I put NO faith in any statements from MZs mouth.
Details are in Aaron Eades notes. He left with the duffle=bag on Monday. Not Sunday night or Saturday night or tonight. Now whereas it's fine not to believe MZ, but-it's not find to change narrative to suit a belief.
Either way, point is moot.
There is no division on when he took it out just like there is no evidence so far that she is lying in a dump in any county just like there was no evidence to support a 'dissolved body' immediately after the trial...
There needs to be a new search.
A rumor a day won't sort it as it hasn't sorted it for more than 2 years.
Did the FBI search dumps in 2017 or did they neglect that little detail and if so why?

January '19- is 19 months after a murder and they just got round to checking waste disposal slips then?

Prosecutors have acknowledged that they considered a plea deal with Christensen after his 2017 arrest in which they would abandon plans to seek the death penalty if he divulged what he did with the remains and where they could be found.

Christensen’s attorneys suggested that a deal should be contingent only on Christensen’s providing information about her remains and not the actual recovery of the remains because Christensen had no control over whether the remains could be found. Prosecutors ultimately abandoned the idea of a plea deal after concluding that Christensen likely destroyed the remains, making it impossible to verify any details he might provide.
Family told dead Chinese scholar's body may be in landfill

That means the prosecutors already knew he killed her ??? And he openly told people he killed her. ... then he pleaded not guilty... my ' mother was an alcoholic. ...and so am I...what a joke the American justice system. Now he sits around doing nothing under tax payers money. Joke.

Well. One hopeful thought may be that by knowing which dumpster and the date could narrow it down to which specific truck would likely have had her. It probably would hopefully narrow the area down.

Also and this is MOO but if the body is in that duff l e bag. I'm thinking that it is probably very well made and may be intact. As well as possibly giving the searchers a visual looking point.

Hmmm the duffle bag. Did the monster say what was inside to the defense ??? Did they disclose ?

I think there is virtually no chance she is in or with the duffle bag. Though Michelle is likely unreliable, I don't see much reason to claim the bag was removed sunday night after she got back unless that was actually the case. And had the body been in the apartment for over 24 hrs before removal, I believe the likelihood of a much stronger cadaver dog response would have increased significantly. I believe the body was in dumpster(s) nearly immediately (and his own statements about being able to get rid of bodies in a matter of hours tend toward this), in some other container, and the duffle was only the way he got her into the apartment more inconspicuously. People are more likely to carry bags into their apartment than garbage bags. Garbage bags are more likely to go out of your house and into dumpsters.
If hours, then it would be multiple sites. ?? It takes me a few minutes to take out garbage.

JMHO...

It is really too bad that once LE figured Yingying was dead they didn't search the obvious...the landfill where the Stonegate Apartments garbage pickup is hauled to. Start with the obvious and work your way from there.

Murderers come in all types and BC seems to be the least sophisticated and the laziest type.

I was sure he utilized the JR property across the street, but he was too lazy to even cross the street.

JMHO...

It is really too bad that once LE figured Yingying was dead they didn't search the obvious...the landfill where the Stonegate Apartments garbage pickup is hauled to. Start with the obvious and work your way from there.

Murderers come in all types and BC seems to be the least sophisticated and the laziest type.

I was sure he utilized the JR property across the street, but he was too lazy to even cross the street.
We don't really have a clue what all was searched early on, but I suspect (JMO), at least cursory searches were done of the landfills, and BC's entire neighborhood (dumpsters, Ross bldg., all lakes/ponds/creeks/ditches, wooded parcels etc. (including some farmland, fields, mines, parks, roadways), and other "obvious" spots, but they weren't publicized and were often done in plain clothes, as LE had little specific to go on other than sheer proximity to his apt., and probably didn't want to draw attention (given how easily the public can compromise a crime scene or turn things into a circus).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back