Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think he looks so much like a drug abuser, but I do think MT looks like she might be. She is quite thin, and while that could just be her natural build, her skin and coloring don’t look good to me, and neither does her hair-her hair is thin and rough looking (but maybe she just needs a haircut). She is probably a smoker which could account for that ashy skin tone, but, putting it all together at least indicates to me that she indulges in some bad habits of some sort.

I know many unpleasant people still are seen by some as physically attractive but it seems like treating others badly might (or should, darn it!) show outwardly, too, sometimes. MOO.

And I am not sympathetic to FD nor MT. Not sure how this ended up with me branded as their apologist. MOO.

While I only can speak for myself, in MOO, it doesn’t seem to me like you are an apologist for FD/NP. It seemed to me like you were just sharing your opinion about an aspect of discussion here. I felt the same about the replies of others on the topic, too. In my view, discussing different perspectives about what seems appropriate and what seems over the top is so important because we then think more about the subject and we all learn more in the process. MOO, of course! :)

Glad you brought it up. I did the searches too and zero.

Tomorrow I will go back again to the State of CT search site to look for DWI and Drug citations as honestly the site is very hard to use and I'm not absolutely certain I did it correctly the last time a did it during the first week of the case.

If anyone that knows how to get to the other locations on the State site that deal with these lesser charges that don't go through the courts we have been dealing with on the other cases and can search to confirm it would be appreciated.

People with money often do not get caught for DWI or drugs these days, especially with Uber. No idea why Stephanie Seymour got popped a few years back, girl is messy.

I’ll never forget seeing NP in court next to FD when FD was wearing his orange jumpsuit. When NP was speaking FD kept turning his head looking at NP and then the cameraman like where’d ya come up with that one or what a great response! FD was astonished IMO at his defense and explanation of the situation. It was unbelievable to watch because you could see FD was like then what happened NP...and I never thought to say that! And good one NP! FD had a horrible poker face IMO

My favorite was the hearing when the Prosecutor brought up Fulos making the DNA statement to a party goer at Jennifer’s house. Wee little Fulos could not contain himself, he turned all different colors like a lizard adapting to its surroundings.

And never underestimate what can happen when a man takes testosterone daily at this age.

He may be given it for a variety of reasons....even kidney stones....but it can completely alter the personality.

I know this. It has happened to a relative and it's sad to watch because he can't see that he has changed.

He blames everyone else, has left his wife, got a mistress, quit his job, left his church and has been shunned by friends who tried to help to no avail.

I have seen such a thing occur, too, and it is sad indeed. Just my opinion but I don’t think FD has changed (well, except the shrinking part, MOO, and I’m not being hateful; he truly looks smaller and diminished to me). I think we just see more of who he always has been. In nothing I have read except from his sister and including his own words have I gotten the impression that FD ever was a kind, compassionate, thoughtful person. MOO.

I agree that the drug accusations almost let him a tiny bit off the hook. I don't mind the speculation but I do find it somewhat absurd, I have to say - based on how his and MT's eyes looked after a night in jail? And that he is getting skinnier? But was also muscular? I don't see the drug use aspect at all. I mean, it is surely possible, to me main argument being projection, when NP accused JD. But FD and his paramour seem like stone cold sober evil manipulators to me. MOO.

I don’t see drugs either but I truly do see them kind of withering or drying up like old potatoes. MOO.

I’ll never forget seeing NP in court next to FD when FD was wearing his orange jumpsuit. When NP was speaking FD kept turning his head looking at NP and then the cameraman like where’d ya come up with that one or what a great response! FD was astonished IMO at his defense and explanation of the situation. It was unbelievable to watch because you could see FD was like then what happened NP...and I never thought to say that! And good one NP! FD had a horrible poker face IMO

That look, to me, was the raw, unfiltered FD. MOO.

I read that her mother paid the tuition for all of them to go to school.

I think that was in the court papers. If GF wanted to do that or whatever for her kids and grandchildren, that’s lovely of her. The ugly, ugly part is, based on the court papers and things FD himself has said and done, that FD not only didn’t express gratitude for her kind help but also treated her and her entire family like they were garbage over and over again. It’s unthinkable. MOO.

I do not know when HF passed away but part of me can't help but wonder if it was a turning point for FD, as in that's when he went off the rails? When he no longer was being watched so intently? When he became so brazen? When he mistakenly thought GF would be a pushover compared to HF? When he thought he could do whatever he wanted with money? When he got the side piece? When he threw all caution to the wind? Moo.

Agree with you that it seemed FD underestimated the women of the Farber family to his great detriment. GF has schooled FD in the art of using the legal system to successfully accomplish your goals IMO too. GF is NO pushover and seems to have the street smarts to realize what FD is all about and so she pushed immediately after her husbands death to pursue FD with a vengeance.

We don't know why this is the case but the facts are that it happened. IMO there was a fair bit of trust in the loan agreement put in place in the civil case vs what would traditionally have been in place with a bank driven commercial loan. This is speculation but perhaps the GF anger was driven by FD taking advantage of her perhaps trusting late husband? IDK but she has been persistently on the case of getting the money back from FD for awhile now.

Given that it appears FD gave at least $75,000 to MT in the unorthodox house deal transaction (discussed in the Family Court documents) that involved FD former employee and the bank officer from Farmington Bank it now appears likely that others will get to join the party in civil court as GF seeks repayment and justice.

Things have been moving slowly in civil court but perhaps we will see the deposition of MT over the next couple of weeks and its possible some of these other players might be called as witnesses as well.

People with money often do not get caught for DWI or drugs these days, especially with Uber. No idea why Stephanie Seymour got popped a few years back, girl is messy.
Its interesting though that if you look at the local police logs in NC, Darien, Wilton and Greenwich that locals are getting popped for DWI frequently and drug charges are also a frequent fixture. NC has had a number of cases recently of nalaxone being administered too and these are listed in the police logs although names are sometimes redacted for minors. Perhaps going back to the Farmington police logs to look at this issue might be more productive than the State database? IDK but will give it a try.

This unsubstantiated talk about FD and MT drug use troubles me deeply. I don't see how it is any different than NP and FD bashing JFD as an unfit mother, heroin addict and "Gone Girl". IMO, FD committed murder, or had someone do so for him, and NP is deplorable. However, I see many people here gleefully accuse certain people of terrible behavior, yet clutch their pearls when NP opens his blow hole and does the same.

It is easy to get carried away and vilify people when it's more than likely they committed an atrocious crime. But nobody has been convicted of anything. And unfortunately, the way FD and MT looked could be explained by the enormous pressure and anxiety they were experiencing, whether or not they did something (which IMO, they did). Drug accusations are out of order.

I think WS is great. But some of these posts trouble me. I'm sure this post will be unpopular, but I feel it's important to have some levity. I've been a little bullied here for my thoughts before and it doesn't bother me. Wrong is not right as long as your heart is in the right place. We all want justice for Jennifer. However, that should not mean we be unjust to others. I am in NO WAY pro-FD or -NP. I only want the people who did this to be held accountable, and I think FD is one of them and MT as well.

This is a sensational case and easy for all of us to be taken with when none of us are actually going thru it directly. MOO, MOO, MOO.

Feeling bullied even a little bit is too much, and I’m very sorry to hear that you felt that. You bring up important points, and I’m glad when you or anyone else does, and I feel sure that others here feel the same way. It gives us all a chance to notice and reflect. As you noted, this is a frustrating, aggravating case and unlike NP, we have no press-conference avenues to express our thoughts as he does.

For me only, I can see why people would wonder about FD/MT and drugs because they are known to be risk takers if only in sports (and that’s not the only way I think they are but MOO), they have that haggard, old-potato look to me, and their behavior seems off the wall at times to say the least. Conversely, I don’t see any such indicators with JD so I did and do take exception to NP’s accusations toward here. All MOO.

It’s been such a sad, hard few days for California, Texas, and Ohio. I hope for better days ahead and wish you and all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie