Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civil Case Update (doing the best that I can to summarize but if you see an error please just post the correction):
-Judge denied Plantiff request for entry of default which was filed after FD failed to show up for recent deposition (second time deposition has been missed)
-Judge ordered Defendant Dulos to show up for deposition w/i 45 days of order date of 7/23/19 [so by 9/6/19 FD must be deposed]

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17404661

Civil Case:
-4Jx $500,000 secured promissory note and agreement indicating interest of 3% and monthy payments of $1,250 from 8/1/12 - 7/1/17 (maturity date with unpaid principal and any accrued interest due and payable). FD did not make the 7/1/17 payment. It appears there is a mortgage on the property to secure the loan [see section 10 of below document].

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=13921182

Attachments

• Civil suit agmt.pdf
    319.1 KB · Views: 13
Its interesting though that if you look at the local police logs in NC, Darien, Wilton and Greenwich that locals are getting popped for DWI frequently and drug charges are also a frequent fixture. NC has had a number of cases recently of nalaxone being administered too and these are listed in the police logs although names are sometimes redacted for minors. Perhaps going back to the Farmington police logs to look at this issue might be more productive than the State database? IDK but will give it a try.
I think those arrests are because of the opioid epidemic. Upscale partying (coke, adderall) is kept at home around here. MOO.

Dang, Girl, you’re on fire with the docs. I didn’t realize how far Fulos and Kent the Lawyer go back. Wonder if they ever took the boat out fishing...
So much discussion has happened on this civil case and I just wanted to put some of the documents out for review as there were a number of basic unanswered questions. The court is just waiting for FD and MT to be deposed in the case. It is unclear whether any other parties will be called by the Plaintiff/GF in the case.

Dang, Girl, you’re on fire with the docs. I didn’t realize how far Fulos and Kent the Lawyer go back. Wonder if they ever took the boat out fishing...
Yes, the 'partnership' of the two is longstanding as following the various cases demonstrates I think. No picture of the 2 of them on a boat has yet to 'surface' in MSM or other approved sources that I am aware of!

MOO - the path of delay and delay some more has been a constant tactic used by KM/FD. But recently the court has issued the deposition orders to put the case on track. We have yet to see a deposition date for either FD or MT. I have my eye on the MT deposition in particular given her precarious position overall with regard to criminal case and her clear role in the operations of FORE.

I agree with you and your point about NP allegations of drug use in this case which as I've been quite vocal about I found to be unacceptable. NP was talking about the victim so as a victim friendly forum there was no way to discuss the vile Pattis allegations here under TOS. We are free to sleuth POI and known suspects but we have to use MSM and certain other acceptable sources.

So far as I am aware there is no MSM report relating to drug use in this case for either of the suspects. I believe people have searched for drug arrests and DWI and found none from public sources. If I am wrong please chime in by all means. If you have source documents then by all means post them.

Both the suspects were no doubt drug tested at booking but unfortunately the bail release docs don't seem to make any provisions for ongoing drug testing that I can tell from the public documents. Its possible that ongoing drug testing is typical part of being released on bail but IDK. If anyone does know then please let us know.

Given that there isn't any MSM source to support any drug conversations I would suggest just tabling the convo until there is a quotable source available or the State documents reveal the results of any drug tests.

I would hate to see the thread shut down for OT chatter about which we have no source data.

MOO
For this ongoing debate, I’m going to take the other side. We have been discussing, quite widely, possible scenarios that would explain JDs disappearance; scenarios involving routes of transportation, transportation vehicles, methods of death, crime locations, number of suspects, timelines, and materials used the whens, wheres, whats, hows and whys of multiple hypotheses. The possible suggestions have been graphic, to say the least. In discussing this type of crime, I feel that is only to be expected in a completely open, frank talk designed to elicit plausible possible scenarios.

A portion of these scenarios involves the “How and Why”; from a psychological perspective. To me, suggesting a hypothesis which includes an answer to ‘ what mode of transportation did the suspect use to commit a murder’, is no different than suggesting a hypothesis which includes an answer to ‘ what mental state was the suspect in when he committed the murder.’

As far as TOS and only using MSM sources as proper citation for any discussion, I just don’t see how that applies when suggesting a possible hypothesis. FD possible mental health as been expounded on at length, with long conversations debating possible personality disorders. I don’t believe I have seen any MSM sources to support a diagnosis of any mental health disorder, but we discuss it as a possible way to help understand How and Why JD may have been killed.

To think we have gone into the mud and have been discussing dismemberment, tooth removal, wood chippers, cement, oil drums furnaces...(also no MSM sources- just possible scenarios) in relation to how a man, a father of 5, could have possibly ‘gotten rid of’ a woman with whom he shared the closest of intimacies. In understanding how someone could physically be so close to, and use the same hands on the mother of his children, to love her and to brutally murder her, in my estimation, requires a discussion of mental state. To me, a suggestion of drug use, is not out of line, but given the up close and brutal nature of this crime, to leave it out would be an error.

Maybe...but in MOO, JD was a deeply introspective writer, the kind who seems to process things through her writing, so that she herself might not have thought consciously of the specific words before writing them but instead wrote to find the truth and meaning for herself. At least in my experience, writing like that often reveals truths to the writer—and some to readers if the lines are shared—that the writer might never have expressed verbally to anyone including herself or himself because, as odd as it may sound, sometimes writers have to write about something to know what they truly believe or feel about a topic. While JD shared those posts with others through her blog, in MOO, her real audience was herself and having written them—and done so both beautifully and movingly, as she would have known she had when she finished—, she placed them out in the world to honor what they had cost her and what they had taught her. In MOO, what JD wrote wasn’t intended to change FD or garner sympathy from others; instead, she wrote to find and face her truths, stark as they must have felt to her when she read them herself. In my opinion, JD’s writing was a power FD couldn’t thwart or diminish—and indeed her words continue to speak to us. In MOO.
Beautifully written.

Norms been rather silent. Is he just getting his land legs after a months vacation? What will the week bring? Will we hear anything prior to Friday?
NP delayed FDs court appearance on Friday by a week because he’s so busy with another trial that’s in jury selection.
In the meantime, major media breaks about FDs lawyer KM and FDs contact with his wife; and bloody pillows and fishing knives.
Some on here have wondered at NPs silence, strategy, and perhaps commitment to FDs case in his uncharacteristic media silence as of late, as the money in FDs 401K that he’s paying NP with certainly runs low.

Looks like NP has been busy with other matters this weekend. While I can’t link here because it’s related to politics and not related (directly, at least) to the JD/FD case, you can easily find for yourselves what NP has published this weekend in a number of local news outlets in CT. Clearly NP has bigger fish to fry than FD. Not to say NP won’t be making a comeback at FDs hearing this week, of course, but just an indicator that NP perhaps isn’t as altruistic as he professes to be in his defense of FD.

Last edited:
Just mulling over the timeline from the perspective of FD. He’s meeting with this woman, calling?, texting?, cajoling her to meet? FaceTime? Skype? With an equally reprehensible character, WHILE at the SAME TIME setting up a “routine” truck exchange, finding old license plates and altering them with tape, going to his visitation time in NC, carefully staying out of house and holding his bladder so he doesn’t leave DNA inside, shaving his head, planning a dinner party for the 23rd, stealing a purse so MT has an alibi, surveying all 4JX neighbors cameras so he can find a ‘not in view’ pathway out of his yard, digging multiple “just in case” graves?, buying cement?, gathering contractors bags, making advance/attack plans, making escape/disposal plans, driving around Hartford looking for trash dump options, throwing a fed ex box into the car....and all this is only what we know about!

What little helpers were helping this guy function?? The communication with His equally lovely lawyer friend and MT had to be providing some psychological release and dysfunction positive support. I hope LE is also leaning on you know who hard. He might jump at the chance to mitigate his own pesky legal problems. MT better raise her hand first if she wants the best offer.
One also has to wonder about what FDs day to day was like for the past 2 years since JD left. Sure, sweeping up at houses under construction can be hard work (thus the need to wear one glove while doing it, from the ankle monitor we know he has sensitive skin) but really, given the pace we’re privy to the week before JDs disappearance, you’d expect a star HOBI winning builder like him to be pulling in far more than the $50K he reported as income in the divorce. Of course, there were water ski workouts and trips to Greece and Spain and oh yes, many many meetings with lawyers (and certainly a lot of dinner parties, he is, as NP relays, an excellent chef), but given the efficiency with which FD was able to manage the heavy workload associated with the week before JDs disappearance, one wonders what else he might have been doing for the past two years.

I believe overall he was aiding his son in law in being financially successful so he could support his daughter and their five children. Also, if FD had gone to banks for loans, he may not have qualified (lack of collateral and / or not financially sound / no regular income) and would likely have had to paid fees and interest. On millions of dollars of loans.
Exactly! There is no way he would have qualified for a construction loan (even if it was secured by the property), from a traditional lender and an unsecured loan would be out of the question. I don't know if they would laugh him out of the bank or throw him out of the bank for asking, his velvet blazer notwithstanding. Construction lending is one of the riskiest types of lending because you are lending on something that does not yet exist and may never exist. Banks require a loan to value ratio of at least 80% based on the bank's appraisal of the future value of the completed home. They also pay the loan out in installments based on an established and verified percentage of completion schedule.

Feeling bullied even a little bit is too much, and I’m very sorry to hear that you felt that. You bring up important points, and I’m glad when you or anyone else does, and I feel sure that others here feel the same way. It gives us all a chance to notice and reflect. As you noted, this is a frustrating, aggravating case and unlike NP, we have no press-conference avenues to express our thoughts as he does.

For me only, I can see why people would wonder about FD/MT and drugs because they are known to be risk takers if only in sports (and that’s not the only way I think they are but MOO), they have that haggard, old-potato look to me, and their behavior seems off the wall at times to say the least. Conversely, I don’t see any such indicators with JD so I did and do take exception to NP’s accusations toward here. All MOO.

It’s been such a sad, hard few days for California, Texas, and Ohio. I hope for better days ahead and wish you and all the best.
Thank you! I wish you the best as well!

What is the source of day to day money? Food, gas, laundry, cell phone bills, payroll for all, payroll taxes, liability insurance, medical insurance, workers comp insurance? Are his relatives bankrolling Fore now? Who is paying attorneys in civil case, divorce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni