Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - stating info as fact without linking to the MSM aerticle> Obviously she may have gone for a walk but her family say this would have been highly unlikely. Her bedroom window had been propped open but the hotel say they have no way of knowing it it had been opened from the inside or the outside

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the properties seem to be described as not having air conditioning in reviews and needing to open the windows. I know the family say a walk is unlikely but it looks like dogs and cats on the property roam around. I know even as an adult I'd still be the type to jump out a window for the chance to pet a dog or a cat.

All of the properties seem to be described as not having air conditioning in reviews and needing to open the windows. I know the family say a walk is unlikely but it looks like dogs and cats on the property roam around. I know even as an adult I'd still be the type to jump out a window for the chance to pet a dog or a cat.
Thank you for really good information

Here’s the full Facebook post:

8 hours ago:

PRESS RELEASE:

FAMILY SUSPECT CRIMINAL ACTIVITY IN MISSING SCHOOLGIRL CASE

The family of missing 15-year old London schoolgirl, Nóra Quoirin, appealed today for help in locating her. Nóra, who has special needs, is the daughter of an Irish-French couple.

The family have been living in London for around 20 years. Nóra disappeared while on a holiday with her family at The Dusan resort in a nature reserve near Seremban, 63 km south of Kuala Lumper, Malaysia. Her father raised the alarm when he discovered her missing from her bedroom at 8 am local time on Sunday, 4 August. Her window had been opened.

Aisling Agnew, the girl’s aunt, speaking in Belfast today said,

“Nóra’s parents and relatives in Ireland and France are distraught by her disappearance. Nóra is a child with special needs and has learning and developmental disabilities which make her especially vulnerable and we fear for her safety.

“Nóra would not know how to get help and would never leave her family voluntarily. We now consider this a criminal matter. We are appealing to everyone to assist the local police in any way they can and to pass on any information that would help locate our beloved Nóra without delay.”

The family has set up an email address for information leading to her safe return: findnoraq@gmail.com. The Lucie Blackman Trust, a British charity supporting people during a crisis overseas, is supporting the family and providing a hotline and email address for information. People can remain anonymous and can call 448000988485 or email ops@lbtrust.org

The charity’s Chief Executive, Matthew Searle MBE, spoke of the urgency in this case;

“This is a very vulnerable young girl missing in a remote location. She has been missing for over 24 hours now and it is imperative that every resource available is deployed to search for her. It is possible she has been seen or taken in by somebody and is unable to communicate, so we urge everyone who can to share our appeal poster and social media appeals. Sadly it is also possible that Nóra has been the victim of serious crime – we urge anyone with any information to come forward.”

ENDS

EDITOR’S NOTES

The attached images are free for use and distribution – please credit LBT/FAMILY. Please do publish the appeal poster with contact information.

The Lucie Blackman Trust is handling all media for the family and any enquiries should be directed to matt@lbtrust.org. PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH THE FAMILY OR FRIENDS.

FB79E395-70D7-4196-A22A-A53827B74046.jpeg 18C6FEC5-0B1A-4698-B012-F87FE4DF9298.jpeg

Lucie Blackman Trust

7 hours ago:

FLASH UPDATE: POLICE NOW TREATING NORA QUOIRIN AS ABDUCTED. MORE FOLLOWS

Honestly, the resort they’re staying at seems lovely. Maybe not my cup of tea after some of the reviews but I could see the appeal and what an excellent opportunity and experience to give to Nora. I’m still hoping for best case scenario: she’s somewhere hiding out with a dog having the time of her life, but it’s looking more and more unlikely and I can only hope if someone’s abducted her they’ll please let her go home to her family. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304