GUILTY UK- Boy, 6, thrown from 10th floor of London Art Gallery, Aug 2019 *minor arrested*

No, no, no, no..I think I'm going to be sick. I think I need like a mental health break from all this right now. It's too much. I'd die if someone did that. I'm terrified of heights. I'm terrified of my children falling from heights. For someone to pick up someone's innocent child and toss them off a building! WTF is wrong with this world?!!?

A 17-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, the Met Police said.

Boy, six, 'thrown from 10th floor' of Tate Modern
c153075c7a70b74e92b18c91bfbfdb49.jpg
A police spokesman said there was "nothing to suggest [the suspect] is known to the victim".

The teenager had remained on the platform after the boy fell, police said.

Visitors were initially locked inside the gallery at Bankside on the South Bank.

Horror at the Tate Modern: Boy, six, fights for life after he was thrown from 10th floor viewing platform in front of his horrified mother
An eye-witness, who had been on the fifth floor in the member's lounge, told The Mirror: 'I heard the impact and then screaming from above as a woman screamed 'He's my son! He's my son!'.
16878122-7319805-image-a-9_1564940192213.jpg

The air ambulance arrived to treat the injured child who fell from the viewing platform (highlighted in red) as the gallery was put on lockdown
:confused: 'I went inside because the screaming was horrific, the boy didn't make any noise but the people from the viewing platform were screaming.'
16880840-7319805-image-a-15_1564947799592.jpg

The boy is understood to have been found on the fifth floor

Tate Gallery is 'on lockdown' and a teenager has been arrested after a boy was injured | Daily Mail Online

Why oh why? Pick up a stranger, six years old, and throw him over the railing!

By the way, he landed on the fifth floor and is fighting for his life. Poor child would have more than likely died had he fallen all the way to the ground floor.

I pray for healing back to the child he was. With the fall he took, brain injury, paralysis, or much worse could be his fate.

This world gets sicker and angrier daily! JMO.

Terrible. I'm going to guess he has mental health issues. Seems a very random thing to do.

This was my immediate thought too, especially after hearing the two don't seem to have known each other. That poor little boy. Thank god he landed on the fifth floor roof, giving him a fighting chance of survival!

Tate Modern suspect 'punched in face and locked in toilet for own protection'
The 17-year-old - was grabbed and pinned down by witnesses after a six-year-old was thrown from the viewing platform at the gallery.

The teen was calm when he was confronted by about eight people and :cool: blamed social services when asked why he had thrown the boy over the railing, it is claimed.
0_Tate-modern-fall-incident.jpg
...He said security guards thought he suspect was a relative of the boy and took him into the cafe..

Security guards took the teen into the 10th floor cafe but after someone shouted that he was the culprit a bystander punched him in the face and he was moved to the toilet, according to a witness.

The pic.^ shows the incline of the 'slope' from where the boy was thrown, I guess this 'broke his fall' & probably saved his life?
This thou does give me hope he can make a full recovery - physically at least :(
Tate Modern suspect 'punched in face and locked in toilet for own protection'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back