Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also of this belief that DG tried calling with no response. This tends to suggest the phone was ringing, Then when he tried later it went straight to voice mail, which tends to suggest

• It was turned off
  • It ran out of battery
  • Or it was not within signal range
Which ever I am sure I have heard or read DG Tried calling without success. If I am wrong so be it.

MM
I just edited to add the relevant bit to my previous post. He called twice just after three no answer and it went to voicemail. (3.11 and 3 14) Subsequent calls 3.30 straight to voicemail. So between 3.14 and 3.30 phone died. BG seen at FBridge 3.02.

What really surprises me, Two girls frightened, several people within the park and none has reportedly heard screams, shouting or an un-natural disturbance, other than the people allegedly arguing under the bridge. Could it be Abby and Libby arguing/raised voices under the bridge for what ever reason? Just pondering!

From everything I have looked at the only chance of catching BG on surveillance cam would be the storage facility on W300N which is between the FB and the CS. This facility has several cameras facing W300N. BG would have had to walk down or drive down the road to have been capture on those cameras. I think he would have taken that little trail that goes from the trails to the FB and would have avoided the road!
View attachment 196922
Does/did Mears have a trail cam?
Did the house at the end of the bridge have any cams?

What really surprises me, Two girls frightened, several people within the park and none has reportedly heard screams, shouting or an un-natural disturbance, other than the people allegedly arguing under the bridge. Could it be Abby and Libby arguing/raised voices under the bridge for what ever reason? Just pondering!
Have you got a link to the arguing under a bridge? We have found two references to a couple seen under the bridge but no link yet to arguing. Have you seen an allowed source for the arguing?

(I know you stated allegedly but just thought I'd ask as I am trying to source it to see if it is true or not.)

I would also like to know why the search didn't resume at first light. Lots of people have wondered why it was called off so early, but there has been little questioning as to why it started so late. In our area we start them an hour after daybreak.
There is much ‘too little too late’ in this case. Too little searching and too late of start the next day. Also, not releasing the few frames of vid early on, while memories were still fresh. Many ppl called for the release of the vid of him walking early on, iirc. Waiting 2 yrs to release one word and a very few frames of vid and then the lack of search intensity all bother me.

I find most of GH comments to be condescending whether about WS or other youtubers.
I personally take him as another armature sleuth with some ideas and points of view worth listening to. Agreed delivery may be a bit condescending at times and I can't stand the flicking around of screens. But hey ho we can all be guilty of the same thing. Its just personal perspective and preference.

MM

Could it have been Derrick? LE said we may have interviewed you. We may have interviewed someone close to you. You thought we’d never change our strategy. I’m wondering was FSG looks like. He’s the first person Derrick runs into. Fits right into the timeline. MOO
The ‘someone close to you’ comment is subjective and relative to the perps social circle. Someone ‘close’ could mean a neighbor the perp has never spoken too, ie lives close, or close as in a cousin, sister, brother, someone that works at the same place etc. it is very subjective and designed to rattle the perp, more so then anything. It really isn’t that telling

Have you got a link to the arguing under a bridge? We have found two references to a couple seen under the bridge but no link yet to arguing. Have you seen an allowed source for the arguing?

(I know you stated allegedly but just thought I'd ask as I am trying to source it to see if it is true or not.)
I need to go and look for it and have seen it in the last couple of days not sure where and what medium as I have looked at so many including WS. If its not MSM or official I will delete previous post and deem myself ill informed.

Cheers
MM

I need to go and look for it and have seen it in the last couple of days not sure where and what medium as I have looked at so many including WS. If its not MSM or official I will delete previous post and deem myself ill informed.

Cheers
MM
No need to delete. I have seen it mentioned many times on here and it is now of the status of an urban myth unless there is an allowed source. Maybe GH mentioned it? Ha ha.

Let's say the witness to BG being on Freedom Bridge at 3:02 is ACTUALLY BG. He knows he has been seen so puts out his account of seeing BG (wearing blue coat,hoodie, hat, scarf, etc) and says he definitely did not have blue eyes and had reddish brown hair. Obviously if this guy is BG he will have changed the upper part of his clothing and appeared different to others there. Him being a witness changes how he is perceived. But now LE says in last conference 'you didn't think we would change the course of the investigation' and 'he has likely already been interviewed by LE' also 'hiding in plain sight.' Also said they had important info right at the beginning. Just a thought.

No need to delete. I have seen it mentioned many times on here and it is now of the status of an urban myth unless there is an allowed source. Maybe GH mentioned it? Ha ha.
LOL Great possibility. What I do know it wasn't was Facebook, Twitter,Snapchat or Instagram. Which only leaves here WS , MSN ,PodCasts or YouTube.

MM

Let's say the witness to BG being on Freedom Bridge at 3:02 is ACTUALLY BG. He knows he has been seen so puts out his account of seeing BG (wearing blue coat,hoodie, hat, scarf, etc) and says he definitely did not have blue eyes and had reddish brown hair. Obviously if this guy is BG he will have changed the upper part of his clothing and appeared different to others there. Him being a witness changes how he is perceived. But now LE says in last conference 'you didn't think we would change the course of the investigation' and 'he has likely already been interviewed by LE' also 'hiding in plain sight.' Also said they had important info right at the beginning. Just a thought.
If that is the case then they have him. Put him in an identity parade for the other witnesses.
However, when he has to say where he was at the time of the murders, what will be his alibi? He has already put himself at the trails by saying he saw BG and will have to now explain why he looks like NBG.

Last edited:

I really don't think this idea is within the realms of impossible and very plausible. There are people out there that think quick on their feet (pardon the pun) and come up with answers very quickly they are plausible, probably likeable, believable everyone loves them. On the flip side of the coin these people can be manipulative and use and abuse the trust of others. I am sure we have all been there whether it be home, work or social circles. There is always one

Edited to add

Last edited:
If that is the case then they have him. Put him in an identity parade for the other witnesses.
However, when he has to say where he was at the time of the murders, what will be his alibi? He has already put himself at the trails by saying he saw BG and will have to now explain why he looks like NBG.

What happens if they can't put him on an identity parade for what ever reason? The possibilities are endless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member