Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully it’s ok for me to post this here. It’s a Family Memorial video I made. Thank u all for following alongside throughout and seeking justice.

I have followed this case sporadically but have always kept up with all of it. I have never commented to you but I just want to say this is a beautiful video and while in a crime attention focuses on the perpetrator, there is a woman here who lost her life and has family and children who miss her.

A beautiful tribute of her life. Thank you for sharing this.

Hopefully it’s ok for me to post this here. It’s a Family Memorial video I made. Thank u all for following alongside throughout and seeking justice.
What a beautiful and moving video of Savannah. Thank you for sharing it with us, it really puts thing into perspective.

Savannah should be alive and well with her children and loved ones and I'm so sorry that she's not. Blessings to you all!

Forgive me if this has already been discussed but I am trying to get caught up with this case and seem to be confused with one thing...maybe you guys can help me understand...

Is the property Savannah was last seen in different than the property where her body was found?

Forgive me if this has already been discussed but I am trying to get caught up with this case and seem to be confused with one thing...maybe you guys can help me understand...

Is the property Savannah was last seen in different than the property where her body was found?

It initially took me awhile to figure that out. The property Savannah was last seen at was DS's rental home in Lancaster.

The property where she was found at is DS's parents home. Hope that helps.

It's extremely odd to grow up in such a small town (haven't lived there in 15 years but my family is still there) and then see it mentioned on national news like this.

It really is. That's one of the reasons why I find it hard to participate in this discussion. I'm following friends and news on FB, but as a discussion it's just a little surreal. There are a few crimes on here like that. In one, someone was recently referencing "thick woods" and it was part of our farm. It's a whole different story when you see people discussing your town, area, or people you know. I have mad respect for the VIs.

Thank you for sharing that. There is no doubt you influenced the outcome of finding Savannah with all your efforts. I hope the family can heal and keep the strength through the justice process.

It really is. That's one of the reasons why I find it hard to participate in this discussion. I'm following friends and news on FB, but as a discussion it's just a little surreal. There are a few crimes on here like that. In one, someone was recently referencing "thick woods" and it was part of our farm. It's a whole different story when you see people discussing your town, area, or people you know. I have mad respect for the VIs.

mtnlites, your tag has the Brookelyn Farthing link and this is the first I looked at that thread. She looks remarkably like SS especially in the huffpost link of photos, though most of the news links are now bad links. I'm going through that thread now. Any chance at all she knew Sparks? Could she have went to the Sparks' church?

mtnlites, your tag has the Brookelyn Farthing link and this is the first I looked at that thread. She looks remarkably like SS especially in the huffpost link of photos, though most of the news links are now bad links. I'm going through that thread now. Any chance at all she knew Sparks? Could she have went to the Sparks' church?

Not to my knowledge. Lived on opposite sides of the county. They attended different schools, too.

The details surrounding the situations that both women were in are similar, but if the cases end up being connected then IMO it will be a complete coincidence. Brooke's case is not a mystery. The only mystery for us is WHEN we'll see an arrest. The details around her case are the worst kept secret in our part of the world. (I knew her when she was a child and our family farm has played a small part in the overall crime. I don't have any legit inside info, though, unless you want geography stuff.)

Not to my knowledge. Lived on opposite sides of the county. They attended different schools, too.

The details surrounding the situations that both women were in are similar, but if the cases end up being connected then IMO it will be a complete coincidence. Brooke's case is not a mystery. The only mystery for us is WHEN we'll see an arrest. The details around her case are the worst kept secret in our part of the world. (I knew her when she was a child and our family farm has played a small part in the overall crime. I don't have any legit inside info, though, unless you want geography stuff.)
I feel that each of these cases are unrelated but are on a "we know what happened, but can we prove it?" trajectory. JMO MOO.

It initially took me awhile to figure that out. The property Savannah was last seen at was DS's rental home in Lancaster.

The property where she was found at is DS's parents home. Hope that helps.
Savannah was last seen on camera entering the rental home of DS. He has since moved out of that residence and returned to living at his parents' house, where his parents also live.
Her remains were found on that property, which DS returned to living at I believe within a few weeks of SS going missing, but I do not have a link handy.

Yeah, this is crazy indeed. I stopped in Berea a month or so ago and visited that welcome center and drove on down through the town. It is a very nice and beautiful place.

Yeah, this is crazy indeed. I stopped in Berea a month or so ago and visited that welcome center and drove on down through the town. It is a very nice and beautiful place.
I was in Berea last weekend and my car needed a jump, the first couple I asked was extremely kind, had jumper cables (I was in line to buy some), and jumped my car without hesitation. It is a wonderfully kind community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆