Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very odd isn't it. I know they know her better than anyone else, and she may have never wandered off before, but in my opinion that doesn't mean she wouldn't ever do it. Kids can do surprising and very out of character things at times. I also wish we knew more about Nora's special needs so that we can try and get inside her mind a little more and think how she might be thinking. If she has something like autism then she may not have had any concept of how dangerous it might be to climb out the window and go and explore a little. I truly hope they find her safe but the more time goes on the more worrying this is getting.

I have been thinking the same thing. The accommodation they were staying in is so different to what she's used to at home. A lot of the bedrooms in the various houses lead on to massive balconies to view the outside area. With the potential for animals like monkeys to be right outside the room, it would make total sense for her to go out and investigate something she heard or saw.

She may not ever wander whilst she's at home, but I do think this is a very different scenario.

A State deputy police chief told Sky News his teams were searching along the river bank but had no evidence to suggest any criminal activity. He said: "We have information from one of the villagers that they saw a white woman bathing in the river at about 7pm on Sunday. He was riding a motorcycle [when he saw this]. He did not take a photo as he was passing by but we are checking."

Responding to the family's claim that Nora was wearing her underwear to sleep, the deputy said he had no witnesses or evidence to point to what she was wearing when she left the room.

He said sniffer dogs which have been used to search found no trace of her beyond 100m from the place the family were staying.

Nora Quoirin: Family of London teen 'believe she has been abducted'

bbm

Last edited:
SenawangTV ™️‏ @SenawangTV

NILAI - Ops mencari & menyelamat Nora Quoirin, 15 sedang giat dijalankan melibatkan unit K9 PDRM, BOMBA, orang kampung & lain - lain. Semoga dipermudahkan urusan.

Translation:

The VALUE-Ops sought & rescue of Nora Quoirin, 15 is in progress involving the K9 of PDRM, FIRE, Kampung &. May be facilitated.

EBSTHVlVUAANisQ.jpg

EBSTHV5U0AAogLT.jpg

EBSTHV4UEAA2-Xn.jpg

EBSTHV5U4AEBHhD.jpg

SenawangTV™️ on Twitter

MOD NOTE:

WHILE TRIPADVISOR MAY BE HELPFUL TO YOU AS BACKGROUND INFO, POSTING COMMENTS AND PICTURES FROM TRIPADVISOR REVIEWS IS NOT PERMITTED AS WE HAVE NO WAY TO VERIFY THEIR AUTHENTICITY.

INSTEAD, YOU MAY SAY: “INTERESTING REVIEW/PICTURES BY CGF ON TRIPADVISOR”, BUT YOU MAY NOT LINK OR DISCUSS ANY OF THE CONTENT ON THE FORUM UNLESS IT IS IN MSM. TRIPADVISOR IS NOT CONSIDERED MSM. MANY POSTS CONTAINING LINKS AND INFO FROM TRIPADVISOR REVIEWS HAVE BEEN/WILL BE REMOVED.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING RESPECTFULLY AND RESPONSIBLY.

CocoChanel

Locals were puzzled by the possibility that the 15-year-old girl, who has special needs, could have strayed from the resort. “This is the first case of missing person at this resort because if you heard the case of missing trekker in Gunung Berembun, it’s normal,” Kampung Kolam Air Pantai Tok Batin (village head) Ali Ngongor, told Bernama here today.

Ali, who is joining the search and rescue (SAR) mission, said it was impossible for the teenager to get into the thick jungle, let alone survive for a long time

Negeri Sembilan Women Affairs, Family and Welfare Committee chairman Nicole Tan Lee Koon said efforts to meet the victim’s family members had been to no avail as they were not ready to receive guests. “I have tried to meet the parents of the missing girl but they do not want to see anyone for now,” she said.

Disappearance of Irish girl raises questions | Malay Mail

Locals were puzzled by the possibility that the 15-year-old girl, who has special needs, could have strayed from the resort. “This is the first case of missing person at this resort because if you heard the case of missing trekker in Gunung Berembun, it’s normal,” Kampung Kolam Air Pantai Tok Batin (village head) Ali Ngongor, told Bernama here today.

Ali, who is joining the search and rescue (SAR) mission, said it was impossible for the teenager to get into the thick jungle, let alone survive for a long time

Negeri Sembilan Women Affairs, Family and Welfare Committee chairman Nicole Tan Lee Koon said efforts to meet the victim’s family members had been to no avail as they were not ready to receive guests. “I have tried to meet the parents of the missing girl but they do not want to see anyone for now,” she said.

Disappearance of Irish girl raises questions | Malay Mail

“This is the first case of missing person at this resort because if you heard the case of missing trekker in Gunung Berembun, it’s normal,”

what does this mean? (i've been trying to figure it out since yesterday). possible mistranslation? what's normal?

also curious that the article is titled "disappearance raises questions," but again, possibly mistranslated? what are locals questioning?

still think it's just odd that the family are refusing visitors (unless by visitors they mean reporters. that i understand, although i would want my face all over if it were me. (i think).)

possible sighting is awesome! but it's been days. trying to remain hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie