Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
“This is the first case of missing person at this resort because if you heard the case of missing trekker in Gunung Berembun, it’s normal,”

what does this mean? (i've been trying to figure it out since yesterday). possible mistranslation? what's normal?
sbm

This is intriguing me too. The only related thing I can find so far is this? Trekker missing in Gunung Benum found safe | Borneo Post Online
I'm not sure if maybe the because should have been a 'but'? As in, no one has went missing from this resort before but people have went missing in the forest [which is located nearby the resort].

What makes this a prime tourist spot? Is it the wildlife viewing? The scenery? Beaches? Wondering what the big draw is for vacation for a family. Perhaps diving?
It's the serene, birds chirping, being with nature appeal.
I would love this. Living in a city, where a neighborhood park is the closest you come to see nature on a daily basis, this is where stress melts away. I will often take my kids to a 4 hour hike and a picnic lunch. Love camping. Getting away. But that's just me:us.

how did her parents "sell" this trip to her? promises of waterfalls>>>>maybe she headed off there after being told on arrival they would need to wait til the day of the trip.....special needs may mean she wanted it there and then and couldn't understand having to wait's off she goes

what was their selling point? wildlife, waterfalls,trip out to watch monkeys,...only they know her personality and preferences

notice theres a big water treatment plant nearby. mines? caves?

The whole mystical comment, just sounds strange.
Is it possible that people have momentarily gotten lost, but always found. And maybe this is the only time that a huge search has happened? So they meant, like an out of this world search?
I really don't know how I would respond to looking for my missing child, I would think I would be shouting it off the rooftops. Get as much air time as possible. However, I just don't know.

9 minutes ago:

BERNAMA‏Verified account @bernamadotcom

[Infographics] Nora Anne Quoririn's disappearance chronology

EBSkXIMUcAEbLMT.jpg

BERNAMA on Twitter

I wonder if the family have been away this far before, having two asd daughters, one of 14 myself, I know the preparations we make before we go, our first holiday abroad (4 years ago) was a huge eye opener to the vulnerabilities we faced regarding safety, windows, pools, unlockable doors bedroom furniture the list goes on, now when we go abroad we bring what I call jokingly the Kill Kit, cable ties(I know) for unsafe windows, tool kit(I know) for fixing unsafe furniture, non slip mats for floors, Life vest(I know) for our fearless water baby. joking aside this case has me heartbroken as the nora bears a resemblance to my girl, and this is my worst nightmare. My girl would have no fear of strangers/heights/water yet she loves going on holiday so much. my thoughts are with nora and her family, we can only hope she is found safe and well

how did her parents "sell" this trip to her? promises of waterfalls>>>>maybe she headed off there after being told on arrival they would need to wait til the day of the trip.....special needs may mean she wanted it there and then and couldn't understand having to wait's off she goes

what was their selling point? wildlife, waterfalls,trip out to watch monkeys,...only they know her personality and preferences

notice theres a big water treatment plant nearby. mines? caves?

Some good points there. The thing is, if the parents are saying abduction I would go with that, because there is nothing like a mother's gut feeling/intuition.

They arrived to the resort the day before (Saturday) at 7 a.m. I wonder what they did that first day.

I believe I also read that the mother put Nora to sleep in her undergarments, so I would assume Nora didn't strip before leaving the chalet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88