Found Deceased MD - Malachi Lawson, 4, *autistic*, Baltimore, 1 August 2019 *Arrests*

I know we shouldn’t judge by pictures but we do. Even when something awful happens we sometimes say wow their Facebook looked so happy. Well these pictures scared the crap outta me. I don’t think I really could find any nice ones with the couple and baby. Like stupid faces they are making looking all gangsta. Looks so darn foolish.
Poor baby.
And frankly their mug shot hair look
Like they used koolaide. Have fun in jail forever.

Another baby thrown away like garbage. Sickening
Good to see you here.
Weird I was thinking of you. Your from Canada out east right!
No idea why you popped into my mind last week. I haven’t seen your posts in awhile. If I’m thinking of someone else I’m sorry. :)

According to the reports, the couple said they were given Malachi a bath after he soiled himself when they discovered ‘serious’ burns from his waist to his feet.

The burns were reportedly so severe that the women said they noticed the boy’s skin floating in the water, according to the documents. Fearing Malachi would be removed from their home by authorities, the couple decided to try to treat the boy on their own for the next nine days, police said. It is unclear how Malachi sustained the burns.

Read more: Mother and her wife 'threw 4-year-old son's severely burned body in a dumpster' | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro

Mother and wife 'threw 4-year-old son's severely burned body in a dumpster' | Metro News
Mother and wife ‘threw 4-year-old son’s severely burned body in a dumpster’. Thanks Bleuboy. Just could not like that(content horrifying) but appreciate you sharing b that with us. This little guy rests in the arms of the angels now. MOO

Read more: Mother and wife 'threw 4-year-old son's severely burned body in a dumpster' | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro

There was another recent case, where a woman and her girlfriend, threw their little boy in a bonfire, and they were arrested. I think I blocked their names and places because it was so disturbing.
I can't believe it just happened again. :(

I am fuming mad. A broken femur, the largest bone in the body....BROKEN.......possibly autistic......he's four years old......was he ever read to, paid attention to, taught social skills by spending time with him at playgrounds for HIM,....he had a limp at four.....not healed correctly and no correction done?....I am fuming....how many people were in contact with him.....how many people saw his treatment.....that bath water had to be pouring steam off of it.....how do you not know that it is too hot....did they yell at him when he cried from the burns?...I am fuming mad. I do not know how LE can deal with all this, just reading it pains me.

I felt sick after reading the last article i posting and had to take a few days off this thread. I couldn't sleep last night and I can't sleep again tonight.
I'm sorry but you don't mistakenly put a child into a bath where the water is that hot it removes skin.
my son got severe burns on holiday and they got infected. He was 12 yrs and screamed the place down when I had to change dressings and he could not move without screaming. Malachi's burns where far more severe than my sons shoulders.
He would have been tortured by the pain.

My own little 4 year old little guy is sleeping next to me now.
I do not understand these creatures.

Also, they all have the same last name, were they legally married?

I felt sick after reading the last article i posting and had to take a few days off this thread. I couldn't sleep last night and I can't sleep again tonight.
I'm sorry but you don't mistakenly put a child into a bath where the water is that hot it removes skin.
my son got severe burns on holiday and they got infected. He was 12 yrs and screamed the place down when I had to change dressings and he could not move without screaming. Malachi's burns where far more severe than my sons shoulders.
He would have been tortured by the pain.
Over the weekend when the news first broke that he was burned in the tub, one of the local channels reported that the police tested the bath water and it never got very hot. I only heard that once and can't find it now but I believe it was on WJZ. So that means they either poured boiling water on him or he got burned some other way. There was a local vigil Sunday and the community is so upset. This is just so sad. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back