Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

The people I know that did send an email have not even been contacted for Klein to proceed with the next step, which I guess would be a background check since everyone has to be vetted. They said they were planning a search within the next 30 days and those 30 days are almost over without people filling out the questionnaire, so....

I'm a tad confused. I didn't realize we needed to send an email to Klein if we are available to search. I understand the need to keep the date of the search under wraps but if they only give a days notice, that counts me out. So I'm not sure what to do at this point. Any suggestions?
I'm not sure, Razz, but if they decide to choose ( or vet, I guess) someone through email, that person would be getting more details (obviously) and maybe more than a day's notice. It is a bit confusing :(

That could be it I only talk to handful of people in Hunt County so maybe some have been accepted.I know a lady and her husband wanted to help but he had a conviction for something and couldn't search.
Maybe the whole point is that they are watching WHO signs up. And WHO doesn't. I dunno. Just a guess to why nobody has heard back.[/QUOTE

That's the problem they don't know who to scare.There is BC and she isn't scared.Law enforcement checked out long ago so unless Klein finds him and there is no doubt he was murdered.IMO what is there to be scared off?The state needs to have investigated that place a long time ago.

Update On Michal Chambers Search: First, let us thank you for the public interest in this case. When we made our call for volunteers we were overwhelmed by the public support. Second, we have received over 250 requests to help in the search. Again, thank you. Third, we have begun to "vet" the names for any association as relatives, backgrounds of each of you, and most of all logistics. Hang in there with us - that is a bunch of work.

Many of you have begun to ask when? We are working on the names to vet right now - and you will receive an email when we announce the date and time. Investigator Gear is working on all of that right now. Remember - we need good weather (cooler) and we need a non-stormy day. Both of which will come in early fall.

Thank you again to all - we will have a logistics plan up for non-searchers and we are looking for a base of operation (s) near the area to which Mr. Chambers went missing. We again will keep you updated.

Our best to all of you out there in North Texas!

Klein Investigations and Consulting

And another bump. I fear if the upcoming search isn't until this fall, too many people will forget about Papaw and move on. I know there are a number of us here who will never, ever forget, but I'm just so sad :( Regardless as to what some may think of Hunt Co. SO, I honestly believe they should do an update. I don't care if it's short and there's nothing new, but I do want to know if they still look into this now and then, and what's their inoffice case status.

Possible body recovery in at Lake 4 in Greenville:

It was NOT MC:

“PRESS RELEASE: DEATH INVESTIGATION

GREENVILLE: On August 11, 2019, at 12:13 p.m. the Greenville Police Department received a report of a missing person from the 4200 block of Morrison Street. It was reported that Oscar Mondragon, a 20 year old resident of Greenville, had not been seen or heard from since leaving the residence around 4:00 a.m. After receiving the report, officers began searching the area.

At 1:42 p.m. officers located a body submersed in the water at Lake Reservoir #4, located at 4200 Power Lane. The body was positively identified as Oscar Mondragon and the family was notified.

An investigation was initiated in the circumstances surrounding the death and an autopsy was ordered. No further information is available at this time.”
Hunt County Theft Reports
Prayers for the family and MC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa