Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Justin Jones, 37, the father of the three children in Cindy Jones’ custody, is in Virginia Peninsula Regional Jail. He has been accused of violating his probation."

I found out JJ was arrested June 28th, the same date as JT's arrest. Arrested in Hampton, but is currently in VA Peninsula Regional Jail.

Can we discuss him since he was in the article below?

Memorial tree for Noah Tomlin catches fire

Gotta be drug related.

thankyou @cass523 for the snip of the article.

You're welcome, I am happy to help. I chose the wrong word writing that the admins delete posts. It should have been moderators here on WS.

I also forgot to add my posts were deleted for writing more than 10% (copyright rule) of the original article. I am still learning. I hope that last post is not deleted too

Last edited:
Interesting. Failure to register/false info, 2nd or subsequent offence. Was he living there with her and reporting that he was living elsewhere because he wasn't supposed to be around kids?

I'm sorry – I've been having problems with site notifications and I may have missed a prior post about the info referenced in this comment and attached screenshot. Whom does it concern? JJ? TIA.

I'm sorry – I've been having problems with site notifications and I may have missed a prior post about the info referenced in this comment and attached screenshot. Whom does it concern? JJ? TIA.

There was a post removed, it was mine. As much as I tried to change, paraphrase the main points of a news article it was deleted because of the copyright 10% TOS laws. Lesson learned.

It was in reference to JJ mentioned in the article below

Memorial tree for Noah Tomlin catches fire

I cannot express how upsetting it is that an innocent toddler is dead, and this guy is hiding information that can help find out what happened. People are the worst. And now he’s gonna be charged too, even if he didn’t actually contribute to Noah’s death. These people...

"Tomlin has been charged with three counts of felony child neglect. The Commonwealth told the judge Monday more charges could be filed against her after the medical examiner releases the cause and manner of Noah's death. Both are currently pending.

The Commonwealth argued that Julia is a flight risk and said she is dangerous because she faces the same charges now as she did nine years ago. In 2010, Julia served five months in prison for felony child neglect. Court documents say her then-1-year-old daughter was severely burned after Julia sat her on a hot stove. The Commonwealth also told the judge that Julia has a heroin and alcohol addiction.

More charges could come for mother of Hampton toddler who disappeared and died

"Tomlin has been charged with three counts of felony child neglect. The Commonwealth told the judge Monday more charges could be filed against her after the medical examiner releases the cause and manner of Noah's death. Both are currently pending.

The Commonwealth argued that Julia is a flight risk and said she is dangerous because she faces the same charges now as she did nine years ago. In 2010, Julia served five months in prison for felony child neglect. Court documents say her then-1-year-old daughter was severely burned after Julia sat her on a hot stove. The Commonwealth also told the judge that Julia has a heroin and alcohol addiction.

More charges could come for mother of Hampton toddler who disappeared and died

JT makes me sick, she sure has a ton of tears for herself when she heard the Judge deny her bail. Gaah!!! :mad:

Here's what we know — and what we don't know — about the Noah Tomlin case

"Tomlin had been living at 191 Atlantic Avenue in Trailer 16 since July 2018, according to online records. Hampton police have been called to the trailer before. But they declined to provide a 75-page communications list of events for the calls for service from July 1, 2018, to July 1, 2019, requested under the Freedom of Information Act, citing the ongoing investigation.

Tomlin has had problems with heroin and alcohol, Bell said. She’s also been diagnosed with bipolar, attention-deficit and post-traumatic stress disorders.

Her 1-year-old daughter had burn marks on her back, shoulders and arms in a pattern consistent with an electric stove burner, according to court documents.

Guilty of resisting arrest and being drunk in public from an incident on Oct. 30, 2010. Tomlin was charged with assault and battery of a family member in 2009."

It is a long article with new info. Here's what we know — and what we don't know — about the Noah Tomlin case

Here's what we know — and what we don't know — about the Noah Tomlin case

"Tomlin had been living at 191 Atlantic Avenue in Trailer 16 since July 2018, according to online records. Hampton police have been called to the trailer before. But they declined to provide a 75-page communications list of events for the calls for service from July 1, 2018, to July 1, 2019, requested under the Freedom of Information Act, citing the ongoing investigation.

Tomlin has had problems with heroin and alcohol, Bell said. She’s also been diagnosed with bipolar, attention-deficit and post-traumatic stress disorders.

Her 1-year-old daughter had burn marks on her back, shoulders and arms in a pattern consistent with an electric stove burner, according to court documents.

Guilty of resisting arrest and being drunk in public from an incident on Oct. 30, 2010. Tomlin was charged with assault and battery of a family member in 2009."

It is a long article with new info. Here's what we know — and what we don't know — about the Noah Tomlin case
Can someone explain why they might be being so secretive about this case? It’s like the retroactively sealed or classified any records involving Noah.

Glad to see this in the press.

@gitana1 any thoughts on what typically makes things so secretive?

An on-going investigation. There may be things suggesting avenues they are going to look into, possible witnesses and they don't want to tip anyone off until they can speak with them or access records or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288