VA - Grateful Dead Fan - Unidentified male, 26 June 1995 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Kellar sounds like a possibility, but his height is 6'1". Brown eyes match. Age is in the ball park (born March 24, 1969). He was a rock music fan and was known to travel all around the country.

I have lost track of who has and has not been ruled. Do we or can we have a list some where? I think this guy may have been looked at but I'm not sure
Jack Jason Simmons
Missing since April 14, 1994 or May 7, 1994 from Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, Utah.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: November 5, 1969
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 24 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5’11"; 160 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Long red hair; brown eyes.
  • Dentals/Fingerprints: Available
  • Doe Network case file1043DMUT

http://www.unsolved.com/0000-GordiePage.html Gorden Page Jr.

The Doe Network:
Case File 151DMMI

I find this one interesting because of the chin. I have seen him on other sites but the chin is what gets me. Plus his parents live(d) in Florida so he could have been on his way to find them. Given the drugs that went along with the GD some one who was high functioning Autistic would not really stand out.

Check out posts #3-6 on this thread. Dental records and DNA have been used to rule out Simmons.

I'm still trying to figure this one out. Has anyone talked to Jerry Nance from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children lately?

i really think there are a lot of similarities in robert kellar.... any idea who to notify?

Try Jerry Nance of The Center for Missing and Exploited Children. He's the one assigned to the case. When I contacted the Va Police and Medical Examiner, they redirected me to Jerry. He's super nice and is willing to check out any leads he comes across. He a kind soul who wants nothing more than to find 'Jason's' true identity. I feel good that he is on the case.

I wonder if they could have done something like the test to tell where the water he drank came from at the time he was buried, or if it has been done. Perhaps something like that could point to someplace he has been the past few years before he died.

You are right I posted this in the wrong spot sorry but can someone help me find the right place, I can't.

Has Monty Lee Stutzman been eliminated? He went missing from Indiana in 1992. Height and hair color are about right, but eyes are blue. He's Doe Network case file no. 3406DMIN. Anyone think he's possible Jason Doe?

Could be he is shorter than doe but you never know how accurate Monty's height is. His family my have under estimated it. I think he may have met trouble before our doe did though.

i really hope that our jason doe here was at least reported missing. it'd be a shame if we were all searching in and out for someone who isn't even listed somewhere.

The following people have been ruled out. These are the only people who I have found proof they have been ruled out. I find it helpful to know who has been eliminated.
-Jack Jason Simmons
-James Cole
-Chris Rainbow
-Christopher Alan Temple
-Aron Holmes Silverman
Does anyone know of any others? I know you can get a list from doe network if you are a member, but they are not taking new members right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa