Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to bang both their heads together - FD and NP! Just grab them by the hair.... NP would be easy to grab by his ponytail and FD would be a little more difficult, but well, let's just say, I'd make it work somehow! Oh how they both just Pi$$ me off to no end with their BS lies, stories, whining, coniving, and everything else in between!!! And MT would be easy to give a ponytail swing too also while I'm at it!

I am putting myself in the corner now before I get sent there....Sorry for the rant!

I am laughing so hard right now! Thank you!!!

NP is missing the point that it’s been proven by the court documents over the last couple of years that FD is a reprehensible husband, father and person and that my friend is not speculation. The media isn’t misleading and mischaracterizing FD, facts are speaking loudly for themselves. The truth hurts.

NP is the one speculating, hello Gone Girl, revenge suicide and heroin use. Stop blubbering on NP, you’re really undermining your own reputation.

Yes, FD’s day(s) in court will give him the opportunity to try and lawfully claim that innocence that he and NP are certain of proving. Game on ponytail, WSers can’t wait!

Speaking of Patrick McKenna, I was thinking about how he would approach people who might know about the case.

Is he regulated by Ct. standards? Does he need to identify himself as a PI working for the defense? Are there any rules governing his actions?

The EE's attorney made a statement that her client wasn't cooperating. McKenna should be prevented from connecting MT, right? Could he try to contact friends of JD's or parents of the children's classmates?

Is most of his investigation deep work into the lives of principals like JD and GF or?????

Or, is he primarily trying to establish an alibi for FD?

Maybe all of the above....I really have no idea what the parameters of a PI investigator are.
BBM I don't think he can contact her because she is represented by legal counsel. Pretty sure he can make contact with others but they are under no obligation to speak to him and as soon as someone tells him they are represented by counsel, he needs to step off. MOO

It was @LittleBitty who has sadly been missing from the thread recently! Miss her!

Well hello! :DI am so sorry I haven’t been posting! It will happen more soon! :D

I hope we get some fireworks or something major to discuss from this Friday! I am ready! Hopefully, we will have a ton to post about after FD’s court appearance! Fingers crossed!

4JC offered as a sex pad
Crowbars and gas cans
AND: FD was trying to get KM and his wife/STBX to go on a vacation to....Greece!

Court filing: Fotis Dulos offered house as sex pad to help mend lawyer’s marriage
The entire chain of events (in the article) are just so bizarre. I do not doubt they happened just as this woman has stated. It convinces me that KM is definitely involved somehow (with JD) disappearance. It it sure seems like his wife had good reason to fear for own safety too. She's lucky it wasn't her who disappeared.

Yes and the accidental death of FD's mother. Both of these incidents have bothered me from the beginning. After reading the latest, I would believe any new revelation with this case at this point. JMO.

Exactly, I can't figure out the mother's death. There has to be more to it. Did he not like his mother? Did the nanny do it for him? I found it odd he talked to police because of language barrier... he must have been real convincing because couldn't police find an interpreter? There are several countries/cultures in the world where woman are not necessarily valued and treated like here in US. I have always wondered if
I am not so sure of FD being connected to the barn fire-but the business with the nanny running over his mother might not be such a tragic accident. We already know that FD has no respect for women, especially ones in his family, we also already know that women in his orbit have a history of trying to make and keep him happy. I can imagine that a nanny that he picked, who only spoke Greek would have had a much closer connection to him than she would to JD. I envision FD and the nanny having a fling, his mother finding out, and FD doesn’t want JD to find out. It isn’t a huge leap for me, although I guess it could be an accident. It is just that with what we now know about FD and his need to depend on women for certain important things, I could see him using this nanny to get rid of a problem for him. Because I think he sees women (all women) as potential problems for him-esp when they are no longer useful and more especially when they are in the way of something he wants.

From the moment I heard about the mother's death I have felt something isn't right with that just about as much as I have thought it with JD. FD must have been one smooth talker with the police over the nanny because I don't understand them not getting an interpreter if language was a barrier. I don't many any disrespect with this...there are a lot of countries and cultures around the world in which women are not treated/valued/thought of like they are here in the US. In those places men are taught almost from birth they are the chosen being, they can do anything they want to a woman, and you never let a woman get the one up on you.

I believe the order she sought would have allowed LE immediately to arrest KM if he violated its terms. The one she had requires her to file a motion for contempt and go back to court.

Gosh not in CA. He would've been arrested and denied bond. Weird! A criminal protective order is supposed to carry weight.

And while a delay in seeking a restraining order is grounds to deny a temporary order on an emergency basis, until a full hearing can be set, it sounds like this was the full hearing.

Also, a delay in filing sometimes makes the court think the allegations aren't credible or not serious enough but it looks like her ex just began appearing and taking photos outside her home? Is that correct?

If so, those are grounds that would make the previous conduct more serious now that he's added new threatening conduct to the mix.

I hope the order is appealed. This is one that on its face I'm horrified by.

Well hello! :DI am so sorry I haven’t been posting! It will happen more soon! :D

[Quote from LittleBitty]: I hope we get some fireworks or something major to discuss from this Friday! I am ready! Hopefully, we will have a ton to post about after FD’s court appearance! Fingers crossed!

I hope we get some fireworks or something major to discuss from this Friday! I am ready! Hopefully, we will have a ton to post about after FD’s court appearance! Fingers crossed![/QUOTE]
So good to hear from you, no worries, just the earlier things that were happening with JD's disappearance and your insight and subsequently FD's major playing just gave us pause... and now there are new things that he may have done that give us even greater pause... It's surreal, finding ourselves 'poleaxaxed' with JD's estranged husband seemingly just doing whatever he can get away with, IMO... it feels like a travesty of justice. Maybe sticking too close, but Justice for Jennifer is the order of the day!

Last edited:
Exactly, I can't figure out the mother's death. There has to be more to it. Did he not like his mother? Did the nanny do it for him? I found it odd he talked to police because of language barrier... he must have been real convincing because couldn't police find an interpreter? There are several countries/cultures in the world where woman are not necessarily valued and treated like here in US. I have always wondered if

From the moment I heard about the mother's death I have felt something isn't right with that just about as much as I have thought it with JD. FD must have been one smooth talker with the police over the nanny because I don't understand them not getting an interpreter if language was a barrier. I don't many any disrespect with this...there are a lot of countries and cultures around the world in which women are not treated/valued/thought of like they are here in the US. In those places men are taught almost from birth they are the chosen being, they can do anything they want to a woman, and you never let a woman get the one up on you.
Well, from an objective perspective, IMO, FD has way too many incidences that are criminal and/or unexplained or unresolved to make him believable...

Perhaps, sure. But using a crowbar on an undoubtedly expensive garage door makes zero sense. You can do a lot of things to unstick a stuck garage door but a crowbar isn’t anything I can imagine being used. Even if it were being replaced, the door rollers come off, etc. In my experience with farmers, mechanics, and handymen all around where I live, crowbars are used for things like destruction or prying apart something you don’t care much about, like part of an old shed. Or beating someone or something. MOO.

Gas can (presumably full) would be handy to burn all traces of crowbar beating and any thing else.

No. We truly have little to work with in terms of reported information.

But if a person or couple or group of people work hard to put a plan in place then it seems like many folks might get together for a party or group hug to say "job well done" perhaps in advance of final event in their plan.

Having no info it simply seems odd to me that they party happened and then JD went missing.

Is there any evidence that we have available to us to prove a connection? No, not a thing that I'm aware of here.

We have FD at Welles on Wed for the family event and he was supposedly outside. Did he do anything then to perhaps aid access for the 24th? Did he install a tracking device on JD Suburban or plant a camera at Welles? IDK. The issue to me is that FD had access to the property so close to the missing date and I think so many things are possible from this event. The other thing that keeps sticking me is that the JD Suburban has never been seen or photographed by the public/press. I can't help but thinking that its a critical piece of this puzzle in some way.

Its all speculation at this point but somehow it makes some sense that the events a few days before the missing date are somehow tied or connected to the missing/murder event.

IDK as you can see I am still puzzling this out. The comments here have been so great with peoples ideas to try and put this puzzle together and its so incredible how much thought and care the theories have received from everyone that has put one or two or three forward. Amazing IMO.

MOO
Please continue to puzzle away, afitzy! There's a reason, IMO, for your forebearance and sticktoitiveness for Jennifer!!!... you're an example for all of us!! You've done amazing work, kudos aren't enough to express our and JD's loved ones gratitude! No gettin' around this! Please know there are many people here persevering with you on this thread for Justice for Jennifer! MOO

Either skip this post, or get a drink and a snack. This is really long, and goes back to the arrest warrant.

I am trying to understand the party the night before, what vehicles were where, and when it would be possible for Fotis to travel to New Canaan.

I have not read every chain, but of the ones I have read I haven't seen three things discussed often, and I think might be significant.

One, it takes about 40 minutes by foot to travel between 4JX and 80 MS. I think he did this once and LE showed they know it on the warrant. and I think he could have done so again after the evening party.

Two, there are roads other than the interstates and the Merritt to take between Jennifer's home and 4 JX. This route is longer than on the highways without traffic, but are significantly shorter when traffic is backed up, so I am sure these routes are known to Fotis. One might cut through NY for a short time, which apparently Fotis did with his ankle bracelet on.

The third is below in the bolded, italicized and colorized sections below. I have a feeling there is something between the lines in the 2 paragraphs of the arrest warrant about the Black Raptor captured on video coming home at 8:10 ish and stopping at the mailbox.

Any LE people here? I don't think it would be noticed if an "impossible" CT tag was driving along in daylight. I believe if a tag is being sought, the data can be searched for it.

I think Fotis travelled in the in darkness Thursday night or Friday morning by a vehicle. I don't know if it was the red Tacoma or another vehicle, but I suspect it traveled with the altered plate. I believe he travelled back in daylight in a vehicle, again I don't know which one.

Things I think are solid are in Red

Things I wonder are in purple

My MOO juice is in black

Thursday Evening or Night:

There was some kind of gathering/party at 4 Jefferson Crossing. Michelle, Fotis, and a woman who left her purse were there.

(Who else was there?)

(What were the times of guests arriving/departing?)

(What Dulos/Traconis vehicles were parked there for the night?)

(Where was the blk Raptor?) (Or the black Raptors? See below.)

(Where was the employee’s red Tacoma?)

(Were the party arrivals and departures captured on the neighbor’s or neighbors’ camera or cameras?)

On Thursday, May 23rd in Farmington, sunset was at _____; twilight was at 8:43.

The weather at 6:00 PM was partly cloudy, 64 degree, 9mph breeze. Weather was stable until about 3:00. It cooled to a low of 57 degrees between 3:00 AM and 6:00 AM the next morning. The moon was waning and 6 days after the full moon. The moon rose on Thursday evening at 11:43.

The temperature varied a bit more in New Canaan. At 6:00 PM the temperature was higher at 70, and it was down to 57 by midnight, and hit a low at 6:00 AM of 52 degrees. The wind was slightly stronger, 11 mph, but the details about cloudiness were the same.

On Friday, May 24th in New Canaan, morning twilight was at 4:52, and sunrise was at 5:24. It was darkest until 4:11 AM, although the larger than half moon was out in the partly cloudy skies.

We know it is about a 40 minute walk between 4 JX and 80 MS.

We know it is about a 6-7 minute drive between 4 JX and 80 MS.

We know that LE released the following information
(and left the following out)

Fotis’ phone departed 4 JX (At what time? How long did it take to get to 80 MS? Did it go directly?)

Fotis’ phone “enters” 80 MS at 1:37 PM (From Where? How long did it take?)

Fotis’ phone stays at 80 MS until 3:38. LE mentions this is more than 2 hours. (Why mention this?)

Fotis’ phone goes from 80 MS to 4 JX in the time between 3:38 and 4:17. (This is the only time LE gives us the start time and end time of a trip. Are they making a point that they know he walked, since that is about the amount of time it takes? Or are they making a point that they know he traveled elsewhere in between?)

Fotis’ phone is back at 4JX at 4:17.

Fotis’”had returned” to 80 MS at 5:21 (When did it leave 4 JX? Did it go directly?)

Fotis’ phone arrived at his residence 4JX at 5:34 (When did it leave 80 JX? Did it go directly? If he drove directly for 7 minutes, he left at 5:27 and spent only 6 minutes there.)

“At 19:10, Dulos’ device travelled to the area of Albany Avenue.” (Did he leave 4 JX at 7:10, or arrive on Albany Avenue at 7:10?)

At 19:41, Dulos’ device left the area of Albany Avenue and returned to his residence.” (When did it return? The same time as the neighbors’ video surveillance?)

One of the following is true: There are 2 cameras that caught the action we read about in the arrest warrant, or there were two males, one affirmatively called “Dulos,” and two black Raptors, one affirmatively Dulos’.

The first video mentioned in the arrest warrant says it showed a black raptor pull into “Dulos’” driveway. A man who “matched the appearance of the male depicted in Hartford,” walked to “Dulos’ mailbox” and “retrieved the mail.” The male got back in “the” Raptor and drove further on the property out of camera range. No info on the tags. The Raptor continued onto the property and out of camera range. This was said to occur at 8:12 PM.

The second video mentioned was very clear that it depicted Dulos. It stated that a black Raptor with Dulos’ tags pulled up, and that Dulos – not a male- got out and walked to the mail box. It does NOT say that mail was removed. No actions involving the mailbox (or anything else) were mentioned aside from walking to the mailbox, and returning to “his” car. It says what Dulos – not a male- appeared to be wearing: a light colored tee shirt and black pants. The licence plate was readable. There was no information about the Raptor continuing in any direction. This was said to occur at 8:10 PM.

(Is this warrant saying that there were two different cameras that showed different angles and levels of detail, set to two different times? In other words, was there only one male in a black raptor, and one video had enough clarity to capture the plate, call the man “Dulos” and assert that the car, driveway and mailbox was “his,” while the other only showed that the man matched the description of the Albany Avenue male and could not show with certainty which Black Raptor it was?)

(Is this warrant subtly saying that there were two different males, one who matched the description of the person on Albany Avenue, who himself “matched the description” of Dulos, driving one Black Raptor, and Dulos driving his actual Black Raptor? If so, why the backwards order? That would indicate that Dulos arrived and walked to the mailbox, then went who-knows-where? Then the male resembling Dulos did more or less the same but retrieved the mail two minutes later.)

It takes about 20-40 minutes, very loose estimate, depending on route, traffic, and which part of the “area” of Albany Avenue the device left from.

(Did they start distributing the contents of the truck farther from home and work their way closer, or the other way around?)

I do not believe this was a direct drive or a drive without stops from Hartford to 4 FX; I think there are 10-30 minutes unaccounted for.

You bring up very valid questions and your writing is insightful. I want to comment on one small part:

Fotis’ phone stays at 80 MS until 3:38. LE mentions this is more than 2 hours. (Why mention this?)

I fully believe and suspect law enforcement thinks this is when he was doing what needed to be done to JD...you know...the reason he needed all the bags and cleaning up (trying not to be too graphic here).

Gosh not in CA. He would've been arrested and denied bond. Weird! A criminal protective order is supposed to carry weight.

And while a delay in seeking a restraining order is grounds to deny a temporary order on an emergency basis, until a full hearing can be set, it sounds like this was the full hearing.

Also, a delay in filing sometimes makes the court think the allegations aren't credible or not serious enough but it looks like her ex just began appearing and taking photos outside her home? Is that correct?

If so, those are grounds that would make the previous conduct more serious now that he's added new threatening conduct to the mix.

I knew you were going to feel this way, gitana! Thank you!

Good questions, IMO.

MOO, and perhaps this is from a 'jaded' point of view based on FD's past behavior, but FD contacting KM's wife on KM's behalf, who was under a no-contact order, on several occasions seems like typical FD - "King of The End Run" and "pushing the boundaries of legal court orders" behavior to me. Or harassment. Or threatening behavior towards yet another a STBX wife in his circle.

Either way, I think it's revealing of FD's mindset that he would contact his partner in crime's, I mean ex lawyer's, I mean friend's estranged wife who KM had allegedly committed crimes against / was not allowed to contact, and try to get her to come over to his house and use it as a meet up / make up spot or whatever. Totally unsolicted and out of the blue for KM's wife.

As per usual, FD's lawyer makes statements to the media about yet another frightened, abused woman who was trying to "do the right thing" and navigate their divorces in the court system, making "crazy accusations" in response to a real and perceived threat against their well being.

I can't believe these two (FD and KM) are getting away with bending the rules and are not getting punished for threatening and harassing behavior towards their estranged wives. They seem like a pair of unhinged, money grubbing, abusive goons to me, regardless of whatever semblance of prominence / professional status they're trying to hold onto and work to their advantage, to the detriment and disadvantage of their estranged wives.

Oh, that's right. It's CT, where the rich and corrupt seem to have an inexcusable amount of power and unaccountability and hubris that just seems so unbelievable and just plain wrong, but the judge errs on the side of disbelieving the wife.

It is outrageous, despicable, unbelievable, IMO.

MOOey MOOey PHOOey

Love it!

Yes, I was surprised to read that about this procedure, too. In most states, a violation of a domestic violation order will get a person arrested, but apparently not in CT. Very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member