Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Thank you. Makes more sense bc nanny was waiting to pick up the children to take to NYC. I believe 12:15 school dismissal.
Was there a JD hired cleaner involved that day?
But it makes me think various previously reported times were incorrect. Whether intentionally incorrect, will be revealed at some point in time, I presume.
Yes, I believe the housekeeper arrived at noon but I believe that was a statement from MSM and not from the Arrest Warrant. MOO

Omg! If he was carrying that issue on top of everything else, I’m going to have to take up permanent residence in that corner for what I want to say! Just so horrible! See you in the corner! :)

Indeed. I searched three additional tabloids for that date. NE appears to be the only one with JD on the cover. Also, I can still picture it in his hand. Although the back of the publication was facing the camera, it fits with the shape, etc. Corner it is! MOO! :)

Amt spent on JD investigation as reported in the Patch today:
Missing Mom Case: Here's How Much State PD Spent Investigating

Hey. No problem. Sell one of his houses to reimburse the state.
Sell all of them to repay his bills to everyone.
Why doesn’t GF get a Receiver appointed in the ongoing litigation case. That person takes over the selling of the properties. Or GF wants the properties and is willing to wait to sell retail.
It’s all about the money. And he won’t see a penny of it.

Hey. No problem. Sell one of his houses to reimburse the state.
Sell all of them to repay his bills to everyone.
Why doesn’t GF get a Receiver appointed in the ongoing litigation case. That person takes over the selling of the properties. Or GF wants the properties and is willing to wait to sell retail.
It’s all about the money. And he won’t see a penny of it.
Exactly!

Is this all about revenge on the Farbers? Or is there something more sinister behind the finances and that is why he is fighting tooth and nail to stop disclosure?

If your goal is personal survival IMO you don't do what it seems FD seems to be doing?

Need other POV's here as I am baffled, but I'm a simple minded person I guess. How is FD defining what we are seeing play out as being remotely related to "winning"???????

Its almost as if he is on a personal suicide mission to make sure that nothing that the Farber money was used to build is left intact and he is willing to go down with the ship and be left with nothing.

MOO

@nina318, Can you bring the picture into the thread?

I wish I had saved it when I saw it! It's on a JD FB site in the comment section on one of the posts. I only lurk there for info. I will look though the site and, hopefully, I will find it. Is it OK to post here, even though it's from FB and a photo taken by someone else?

I wish I had saved it when I saw it! It's on a JD FB site in the comment section on one of the posts. I only lurk there for info. I will look though the site and, hopefully, I will find it. Is it OK to post here, even though it's from FB and a photo taken by someone else?
Several weeks ago, I posted photos of JD’s house that were taken & posted by someone at a JD FB site. I got a message from a Mod stating that it was against WS’s TOS to post photos taken by someone else that he/she was not given credit; my post with the photos were deleted.

ETA: I’m back! ... from a 3 week vacation with my 3 children, their wives and my 5 grandchildren! It was sooo difficult saying goodbyes to them all! Trying hard to catch up here now!

Last edited:
WOW. I wonder if LE really does consider this a possibility? I felt ill after reading this. MOO.

People have done it before, sadly, but are there a lot of pigs around there? I doubt this occurred as it’s not exactly covert or predictable since animals are involved plus FD would have to get near a pig pen and that smell never comes out of leather shoes or much else. How terrible that someone would do this to a person and how terrible for the pigs, too, as they are very intelligent and have emotions, too. Sigh. MOO.

Several weeks ago, I posted photos of JD’s house that were taken & posted by someone at a JD FB site. I got a message from a Mod stating that it was against WS’s TOS to post photos taken by someone else that he/she was not given credit; my post with the photos were deleted.

ETA: I’m back! ... from a 3 week vacation with my 3 children, their wives and my 5 grandchildren!
Ah!

Welcome back!

Exactly!

Is this all about revenge on the Farbers? Or is there something more sinister behind the finances and that is why he is fighting tooth and nail to stop disclosure?

If your goal is personal survival IMO you don't do what it seems FD seems to be doing?

Need other POV's here as I am baffled, but I'm a simple minded person I guess. How is FD defining what we are seeing play out as being remotely related to "winning"???????

Its almost as if he is on a personal suicide mission to make sure that nothing that the Farber money was used to build is left intact and he is willing to go down with the ship and be left with nothing.

MOO

I do think it’s a lot about revenge on the Farbers. I even think that the murder of JD was, in part, about revenge on GF, because she was pursuing repayment of a loan that he had no intention or ability to pay. And GF was making it possible for JD to keep him away from his kids, over whom he wanted 100% control. He wasn’t just furious with JD, he was furious with GF for not getting out of his way, like a woman is expected to do in his universe. They MADE him do it; it wasn’t his fault. If they had just given him what he felt he was entitled to, there wouldn’t have been a murder, or all of these court cases. And now, the Farbers are making him defend himself for a murder in which he hasn’t even been charged yet. GF is ruining his business and his reputation, and it’s unfair to him!

ETA: I’m back! ... from a 3 week vacation with my 3 children, their wives and my 5 grandchildren!
Hey! Welcome back - I hope you enjoyed your vacation! Thanks for the info, BTW! :)

Indeed. I searched three additional tabloids for that date. NE appears to be the only one with JD on the cover. Also, I can still picture it in his hand. Although the back of the publication was facing the camera, it fits with the shape, etc. Corner it is! MOO! :)

Thank you for all your hard work! Every time I think we’ve hit bottom in appalling behavior by FD, I am wrong! MOO.

FD drove EE's red truck since FD took EE's red truck through the Car Wash in Avon before parking it back at 80MS, exactly where EE last saw his red truck.

Oooh, oooh, oooh! Do we KNOW that EE last saw his red truck at 80 MS? Do we know when? Do we know that the truck was taken through the carwash where LE was investigating? Fits right in with my theory, too.

Thank you CTGrammy!

(OT and about myself: My FAVORITE grandparent was called "Grammy" by my siblings and me, and she lived in New Hartford, CT.)

• With the whereabouts of his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos still unknown and a state police investigation squarely focused on him, Farmington developer Fotis Dulos is expected to return to court Friday when a series of recently filed motions are expected to be discussed.
    Since the arrests, a series of motions have been filed in court, mostly filed by Dulos’ defense attorney, Norm Pattis. The motions before Judge John F. Blawie include:
  • A request by Dulos to unseal Farber Dulos’ medical records. Pattis has possession of billing records that show she had $14,000 worth of tests, blood work and other diagnostic treatment from February through April of this year. Pattis said they want to review the medical records so they can evaluate whether “Ms. Dulos, alarmed by her diagnosis and fearing that she might not be able to raise the children on her own, took steps to cause her own disappearance in such a way as to raise suspicions about Mr. Dulos.”
  • A request by Dulos to unseal a custody study done by a New York City psychiatrist as part of the couple’s contentious divorce. Pattis has argued that information in the study is “necessary to his defense” because it will establish “Fotis Dulos had no motive to cause her disappearance,” and that she had motive to cast suspicion on him. The defense says the study also rebuts claims from Farber Dulos that Dulos was violent or menacing toward her. The report has been sealed by a family court judge.
  • A 10-page defense motion seeking to have the two charges — hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence — against Dulos dismissed because there is insufficient evidence to proceed without other felony charges against him. Pattis said to charge someone with hindering prosecution, there must be an accompanying felony charge that is statutorily required for the state to prove its case. As for the tampering with evidence charge, Pattis argued there is no evidence to support that the defendant knew that an official proceeding was imminent.
  • A motion by Pattis to obtain further discovery documents from the state. Stamford/Norwalk State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo turned over 26 discs showing video surveillance on Albany Avenue which the state alleges shows Dulos dumping two trash bags into garbage cans. The bags contained bloody items that matched the DNA of Farber Dulos.
  • A motion by Stamford/Norwalk State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo Jr. asking the judge to impose a gag order on all lawyers involved in the case, a motion that Pattis has vigorously opposed, arguing that he has a right to defend his client who has been the subject of intense media focus and is constantly being asked “Where’s Jennifer?"
  • Another motion that Pattis has filed is to change the GPS monitoring from his ankle to his wrist.
  • The Courant has reported that some of that garbage was found that weekend by a Hartford man rummaging through trash. The man told The Courant that he found a bloody pillow and a knife in the garbage. He kept the knife and traded it too a man he knew as “Fudge” for a $5 rock of crack cocaine.

Attorneys expected to argue numerous motions as Fotis Dulos returns to court Friday to face charges related to disappearance of estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos

I have a feeling we will get the answer to the silver alert reason eventually because NP will try to use it in defence as proof JD had mental issues.

Hmmm. It is almost as if the defense already intuits that this line of attack will work against Fotis. It is not as if it is less tasteful than other theories and attacks they have already used.

For Fotis and his team, is the use of "Silver Alert" and its possible implication that she had a disability part of the grand finale, coming when we also find out his "less troubling" reasons for dumping stuff stained with Jennifer's blood and what he knows he did and didn't do and which lawyers were or were not with him? Or is it a third rail they can't touch?

I think it may be that LE took the "Silver Alert" approach so they could start investigating right away without calling it an assault, and hoping Fotis and friends would help look for her, cooperating with a missing person investigation rather than an investigation of a violent attack.

Or, it may be that team Jennifer put their heads together and found a way that LE could start an immediate missing person case.

Yet, it is very consistent with their previous statements that Fotis' team would use that Silver against her.

Hmmm, hmmm, and hmmm. MOO, MOO, MOO.

I do think it’s a lot about revenge on the Farbers. I even think that the murder of JD was, in part, about revenge on GF, because she was pursuing repayment of a loan that he had no intention or ability to pay. And GF was making it possible for JD to keep him away from his kids, over whom he wanted 100% control. He wasn’t just furious with JD, he was furious with GF for not getting out of his way, like a woman is expected to do in his universe. They MADE him do it; it wasn’t his fault. If they had just given him what he felt he was entitled to, there wouldn’t have been a murder, or all of these court cases. And now, the Farbers are making him defend himself for a murder in which he hasn’t even been charged yet. GF is ruining his business and his reputation, and it’s unfair to him!

Yet he disregards the fact that all he ever had was from JD and her parents. :(

Is anyone hopeful that LE will reveal another significant piece of evidence tomorrow in court, like they did the last time when explaining FD's DNA on the faucet?

I think the Greek non-English speaking nanny was totally under FD's control, and they were having an affair, and she was willing to do whatever he wanted in exchange for a nice living situation helping take care of kids in a wealthy suburb in the US, and a chunk of JD's money offside would have sweetened the pot. I think he hated his mother, for whatever reasons, and he could have set her up to 'have an accident' with the help of the nanny. All JMO, MOO too.

If he was able to terrorize JD, can you imagine how intimidating he could be to a young girl who doesn't speak the language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadMonique24