WI WI - Mukwonago, WhtFem 30-55, UP7405, skeletal, shot w/.22 caliber gun, Nov'84

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
The Doe Network

No_Image_Available_female.jpg

No Image Available

Unidentified Female

Date of Discovery: November 18, 1984
Location of Discovery: Mukwonago, Waukesha County, Wisconsin
Estimated Date of Death: 1974-1981
State of Remains: Partial Skeletal Remains
Cause of Death: Shot with a .22 caliber gun
Physical Description

** Listed information is approximate

Estimated Age: 35-55 years old
Race: White
Height: 4'10" to 5'1"
Weight: 120-130 lbs.
Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown
Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: mtDNA available at UNT. Ref# 11-1759.1A1.
Clothing & Personal Items

Clothing: None
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown
Case History

The decedent's skeletal remains were found on November 18, 1984, in Mukwomago, Wisconsin. Another set of remains 897ufwi were discovered on the same day in the same county.
Investigating Agency(s)

If you have any information about this case please contact;Agency Name: Waukesha County Medical Examiner's Office
Agency Contact Person: Patrice Plungis
Agency Phone Number: 262-548-7575

Agency Case Number: A-3182
NCIC Case Number: N/A
NamUs Case Number: MP/UP # 7405
Former Hot Case Number: 2154
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Information Source(s)

NamUs

The Doe Network

Unidentified Female

Location of Discovery: Waukesha County, Wisconsin.
Estimated Date of Death: 1974 to 1984
State of Remains: Not recognizable - Partial remains with soft tissues
Cause of Death: Unknown
Physical Description

Estimated Age: 45-55 years old
Race: Black
Height: 4'11" to 5'1"
Weight: 140-150 lbs.
Dentals: Available. Maxilla was destroyed. Two maxillary teeth were recovered.
Fingerprints: Unknown.
DNA: Unknown.

Clothing: Unknown.
Jewelry: Unknown.
Additional Personal Items: Unknown.
Case History

The partial skeletal remains of the decedent were located on November 18, 1984, in Waukesha County, Wisconsin. Another set of remains 811ufwi were discovered on the same day in the same county.
Investigating Agency(s)

If you have any information about this case please contact;Agency Name: Waukesha County Medical Examiner's Office
Agency Contact Person: Kathryn Dougherty

Agency Case Number: 846624
NamUs Case Number: UP #4785
Former Hot Case Number: 2155
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Information Source(s)

NamUs

Not much to go on Romulus. Just for convenience, the content of the Namus file. Different stats then the Doe Network. My suggestion is if you want to search, use the broader range.

Unidentified Person Case

Found on a property of a residence on W328S10995 Beulah Rd. in the Town of Mukwonago, Wisconsin, Nov 18, 1984
Estimated PM interval: 3 years (1981 or prior missing) (Doe Network est. date of death 1974 - 1981)
Near complete skeleton remains (some limbs not recovered)
Cause of death: homicide (Doe Network shot with '22 caliber gun)
Female, race uncertain (Doe Network White)
Pre 60, estimated between 30 - 55 then born between ca. 1929 - 1954 (Doe Network 35 - 55, then born between 1924 - 1954)
Height Est. 5'4 -5'8 (ca. 162, 56 cm - 172,72 cm) (Doe Network 4'10 - 5'1)
Weight Est. 125 lbs (ca. 56 kg) (Doe Network Est. 120 - 130 lbs)
No physical description, no clothes

Possibly could have been DonaMae, Her husband killed her in the garage and was recently convicted however her remains were never found, and investigative reporting recently on the news prior to his conviction relayed that she was hit over the head in the garage with a bottle.
And the DOENetwork now states:
Circumstances of Discovery
The decedent's skeletal remains were found near Beulah Road on November 18, 1984, in Mukwonago, Wisconsin.

Another female (897UFWI) was discovered on the same day in the same county. She was identified in 2018.
SO??? thats it, solved or can I find out what they discovered about the remains?
Additionally? The question about this case that I can't get past is the address.... W328S10995 Beulah Rd. does not exist, the W only goes to W325, there is a house who's address matches the south concordance :W321S10995
For the home located at W321 S10995, the tax records date back to 2000 online and its listed as just 20 acres of land, there is no residence listed at that property, not sure if there was possibly something back in 1989 but I will continue to look into it.
Te home on the property now is new, built in 2004.
More to come...

Last edited:
Possibly could have been DonaMae, Her husband killed her in the garage and was recently convicted however her remains were never found, and investigative reporting recently on the news prior to his conviction relayed that she was hit over the head in the garage with a bottle.
And the DOENetwork now states:
Circumstances of Discovery
The decedent's skeletal remains were found near Beulah Road on November 18, 1984, in Mukwonago, Wisconsin.

Another female (897UFWI) was discovered on the same day in the same county. She was identified in 2018.
SO??? thats it, solved or can I find out what they discovered about the remains?
Additionally? The question about this case that I can't get past is the address.... W328S10995 Beulah Rd. does not exist, the W only goes to W325, there is a house who's address matches the south concordance :W321S10995
For the home located at W321 S10995, the tax records date back to 2000 online and its listed as just 20 acres of land, there is no residence listed at that property, not sure if there was possibly something back in 1989 but I will continue to look into it.
Te home on the property now is new, built in 2004.
More to come...

If I can get this straight. De black Jane Doe was identified in 2018
The Doe Network: 897UFWI

And you think that the white Jane Doe found on the same day 811UFWI can't be Donna Mae, because she was killed by her husband with a bottle and not shot with a '22 caliber gun, like the white Jane Doe. If I'm correct (and we are not mixing up the files), de white Jane Doe is still not identified.

As for the address. W328S10995 Could it be West328 South 10995? More like coordinates?

Last edited:
If I can get this straight. De black Jane Doe was identified in 2018
The Doe Network: 897UFWI

And you think that the white Jane Doe found on the same day 811UFWI can't be Donna Mae, because she was killed by her husband with a bottle and not shot with a '22 caliber gun, like the white Jane Doe. If I'm correct (and we are not mixing up the files), de white Jane Doe is still not identified.

As for the address. W328S10995 Could it be West328 South 10995? More like coordinates?

I also understood the report to say that the white Doe was still unidentified, The news reports got the DNA for Donna's trial from a bottle in the garage and other blood spatter, It easily could have been from a .22, I wonder if they have ever proceeded in DNA testing to confirm if that Doe is Donna Mae, the drive is a short drive from Muskego to Mukwonago, literally I43 south bound just 2 or 3 exits away...
Closing arguments expected Wednesday in trial for Muskego man accused in murder of his wife

Address: Out addresses here in Mukwonago are South West Coordinates stated as S###W#####, and when I look all the way up and down Beuleh Rd, there just isn't a W328, it just simply doesn't go past W325, I was originally thing the original report was hand written and the 5 got transcribed as a 8, but there is noW325S10995, The only house ending in S10995 has a W coordinate of W231...its a new house. guess in the long and short of it the exact location of the house in town doesn't much matter.

I also understood the report to say that the white Doe was still unidentified, The news reports got the DNA for Donna's trial from a bottle in the garage and other blood spatter, It easily could have been from a .22, I wonder if they have ever proceeded in DNA testing to confirm if that Doe is Donna Mae, the drive is a short drive from Muskego to Mukwonago, literally I43 south bound just 2 or 3 exits away...
Closing arguments expected Wednesday in trial for Muskego man accused in murder of his wife

Address: Out addresses here in Mukwonago are South West Coordinates stated as S###W#####, and when I look all the way up and down Beuleh Rd, there just isn't a W328, it just simply doesn't go past W325, I was originally thing the original report was hand written and the 5 got transcribed as a 8, but there is noW325S10995, The only house ending in S10995 has a W coordinate of W231...its a new house. guess in the long and short of it the exact location of the house in town doesn't much matter.
This is about a ten minute drive from me. Many of the houses that are mentioned in the above post are newer and were built after I was born - I’m in my mid 20’s. IMO the officer was just going off coordinates and it could’ve been a building that was torn down. I do know that this area has a lot of people driving through it either to hunt, vacation or to get from other cities to Milwaukee. This is an area where people typically have larger swaths of property if their homes were around during this time - think multiple acres. I’m wondering if this was a dump and go from another area like Baby Theresa nearby solely based on the comment of “found on the property”.

I think we should go passed the exact address, maybe a typo. The body was found somewhere near W325 on a property. To me it looks very tempting, and you would think LE already did this, to test Donna Mae's DNA against the Jane Doe, at least just to be 100% sure it isn't her. There is DNA for Jane Doe. I can't see the rule outs in Namus. Maybe she is already on it.

Ok, now that you mention that I just went on to the NameUs and she was compared to Dona Mea, with a negative match.
Here are two other possible missing in Wisconsin, I attempted to also look into the Chicago/Illinois area as this route is a common route for Milwaukee to Chicago transfer, and there is many additional matches. Here is the case#'s to Nameus of other Wisconsin missing:
#MP27420
#MP11168

Ok, now that you mention that I just went on to the NameUs and she was compared to Dona Mea, with a negative match.
Here are two other possible missing in Wisconsin, I attempted to also look into the Chicago/Illinois area as this route is a common route for Milwaukee to Chicago transfer, and there is many additional matches. Here is the case#'s to Nameus of other Wisconsin missing:
#MP27420
#MP11168

Thanks, good to know that Donna Mae was ruled out. Did you see any other missing women? Tip: for convenience it's nice that you put in the names link/url. So we just have to click on that to see the file.
Marcia Arlen Fischer The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Ruth Ann Homberg The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thanks, good to know that Donna Mae was ruled out. Did you see any other missing women? Tip: for convenience it's nice that you put in the names link/url. So we just have to click on that to see the file.
Marcia Arlen The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Ruth Ann Homberg The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Only one other...however, she went missing only 5 months prior to the remains discovery and I was unsure if that would correlate but here is her case
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

The Doe Network

No Image Available

Unidentified Female

Location of Discovery: Mukwonago, Waukesha County, Wisconsin
Estimated Date of Death: 1974-1981
State of Remains: Partial Skeletal Remains
Cause of Death: Shot with a .22 caliber gun
Physical Description

Estimated Age: 35-55 years old
Race: White
Height: 4'10" to 5'1"
Weight: 120-130 lbs.
Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: mtDNA available at UNT. Ref# 11-1759.1A1.

Clothing: None
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown
Case History

The decedent's skeletal remains were found on November 18, 1984, in Mukwomago, Wisconsin. Another set of remains 897ufwi were discovered on the same day in the same county.
Investigating Agency(s)

Agency Contact Person: Patrice Plungis

Agency Case Number: A-3182
NamUs Case Number: MP/UP # 7405
Former Hot Case Number: 2154
Information Source(s)

NamUs

The Doe Network

Unidentified Female

Location of Discovery: Waukesha County, Wisconsin.
Estimated Date of Death: 1974 to 1984
State of Remains: Not recognizable - Partial remains with soft tissues
Cause of Death: Unknown
Physical Description

Estimated Age: 45-55 years old
Race: Black
Height: 4'11" to 5'1"
Weight: 140-150 lbs.
Dentals: Available. Maxilla was destroyed. Two maxillary teeth were recovered.
Fingerprints: Unknown.
DNA: Unknown.

Clothing: Unknown.
Jewelry: Unknown.
Additional Personal Items: Unknown.
Case History

The partial skeletal remains of the decedent were located on November 18, 1984, in Waukesha County, Wisconsin. Another set of remains 811ufwi were discovered on the same day in the same county.
Investigating Agency(s)

Agency Contact Person: Kathryn Dougherty

Agency Case Number: 846624
NamUs Case Number: UP #4785
Former Hot Case Number: 2155
Information Source(s)

NamUs

@Romulus. Is it possible you change the header...the black woman is identified, the white woman found on the same day, place not. The info is very confusing as it is. Grazie!

Only one other...however, she went missing only 5 months prior to the remains discovery and I was unsure if that would correlate but here is her case
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I have to look into the stats a bit more - compare the MP's to UID. This one is hard because of the information known is different in different files. Have the feeling we should take Namus as leading.....don't know....or look at the broader stats from Doe Network. Maybe we can come up with more info...other sources.

Last edited:
Went down to the Mukwonago Library and did some digging onto old local papers at the time of the remains found and learned some new information.
There was only 25% of the remains found, it was believed she was elderly as teeth were missing, and the gun shot wound was to the head.
Still remains unsolved at this time.

Attachments

• Doe1.jpg
    Doe1.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Doe2.jpg
    Doe2.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 15
Went down to the Mukwonago Library and did some digging onto old local papers at the time of the remains found and learned some new information.
There was only 25% of the remains found, it was believed she was elderly as teeth were missing, and the gun shot wound was to the head.
Still remains unsolved at this time.

Wonderfull. Any new information?

Wonderfull. Any new information?
Some from the actual paper the UP was shot in the head, Namus just said shot with 22 caliber but didn't say where, paper confirmed in the head, only 25% of the remains were found, they didn't find anything more than that and the believe she was elderly due to the amount of missing teeth. That is all I have, I wonder if anyone is working on this case at all, I would like to know if DNA is possible.

This is about a ten minute drive from me. Many of the houses that are mentioned in the above post are newer and were built after I was born - I’m in my mid 20’s. IMO the officer was just going off coordinates and it could’ve been a building that was torn down. I do know that this area has a lot of people driving through it either to hunt, vacation or to get from other cities to Milwaukee. This is an area where people typically have larger swaths of property if their homes were around during this time - think multiple acres. I’m wondering if this was a dump and go from another area like Baby Theresa nearby solely based on the comment of “found on the property”.

I would strongly agree this property could have been a dump and go location, easy to access from Chicago, about 1 hour north. Although the actual address listed is wrong and doesn't exist, this is the view of that feild that google brings up when the coordinates are entered.

Attachments

• Doe3.JPG
    Doe3.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 14

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members