Infamous People With History Of Bullying

I've completely forgot about jimmy Saville, I would have to say the priest Father Maskell off the documentary "The Keepers".

I would not be surprised if Jeffrey Epstein had a history of bullying.

I read Stalin was abused by his mother. I don't know if "abuse" is the right word because, as far as I know, the woman didn't beat or abuse phisically Stalin. She just was a religious fanatic.
Maybe Stalin was affected by that... :eek:

IMHO without naming names, you might find that many politicians are passive aggressive bullies. Seems like an oxymoron but sly and sneaky are traits of bullies.

IMHO without naming names, you might find that many politicians are passive aggressive bullies. Seems like an oxymoron but sly and sneaky are traits of bullies.

Absolutely. I won't type the name of a former boss who is definitely a bully!

But, some of us followed a trial, and some of us concluded that one party in that suit, initials AH, certainly has characteristics of a bully, at least as that person was presented at trial, no personal knowledge of course, imho.

jmho ymmv lrr

Someone I know of, who has a significantly high position in politics right now....used to often threaten to take people behind the bleachers. He just might be a bully...

In my many years with the Feds, I have had the misfortune of working with many bullies. Not being a shrinking violet, I stood my ground and gave my pillar of salt glare....worked every time. They moved on to some other poor victim who cried in the bathroom. Bullies are a strange species and unpredictable. I don't run from them but I don't tolerate their behavior either.....in any situation. I feel for youngsters in school today. Relentless bullies with some cases of viscous attacks.

In my many years with the Feds, I have had the misfortune of working with many bullies. Not being a shrinking violet, I stood my ground and gave my pillar of salt glare....worked every time. They moved on to some other poor victim who cried in the bathroom. Bullies are a strange species and unpredictable. I don't run from them but I don't tolerate their behavior either.....in any situation. I feel for youngsters in school today. Relentless bullies with some cases of viscous attacks.

That Glare does work sometimes. A mob of 8 toadies behind the bully, well, greatly reduce the efficacy of That Glare.

Yup. Don't ask me how I know.

Agree about students today!

jmho ymmv lrr

Vince McMahon. He made fun of an employee's medical condition on live tv.

Bullying is often seen in the earlier years of sociopaths than psychopaths, psychopaths may exhibit bullying behavior, but its more common in their adult years.

Most of the stories about Ty Cobb was made up by Al Stump who was trying to sell his biography on him. Cobb was not the racist people think and although highly competitive and could be a jerk I don't know if I would go as far to say he was a bully.

Lance Armstrong was DEFINITELY a bully - threatening to destroy people if they exposed him? What else could it be?

The UVA shooter (that killed 3 and wounded 2 yesterday)--seems he fought a lot in high school, but there was a case brought when he was freshman in college that he was hazed. To me, hazing is bullying...not that I'm saying this guy was a bully, necessarily, but following the thought that "hurt people hurt people"...now 3 are dead , 1 fighting for his life. and numerous families destroyed, possibly b/c of college hazing? Was it worth it?

Lance Armstrong was DEFINITELY a bully - threatening to destroy people if they exposed him? What else could it be?

I always thought something is odd about Lance Armstrong. He has this charitable facade, which is all fake. Something, we have seen in the past with Jerry Sandusky, Jimmy Savile, or Sam Friedman-Bank.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back