Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but we don’t know if it was morning already when she disappeared. Before the Father waking or noticing at 8AM
Curious the order of events. Did the Fad climb up spiral staircase to check on children initially or did he do that because he saw an open window?

That's a very tight timeline. If she went out by herself, I'd think she would wait until sunrise.
If so, it would mean she was outside about 7:15 am or so.

If Dad found her missing at 8 am--wouldnt he go outside and call out, and look around? She couldn't have been too far away at that point, right?

202155.jpg

Still looking: Police, Rela and Fire and Rescue members continue to search the dense forest for the missing teenager. — Bernama
Read more at Nora Anne’s family expresses gratitude

If Nora's case was treated as an abduction from the start, what if anything, would be different about the search for her?
Would they be looking at pervs. known to seek girls her age or younger, lest he thinks she is younger than 15?
Would they be looking at airport cctv to see if the family was followed, getting fingerprints from other resort guests?? ect..

202155.jpg

Still looking: Police, Rela and Fire and Rescue members continue to search the dense forest for the missing teenager. — Bernama
Read more at Nora Anne’s family expresses gratitude

If Nora's case was treated as an abduction from the start, what if anything, would be different about the search for her?
Would they be looking at pervs. known to seek girls her age or younger, lest he thinks she is younger than 15?
Would they be looking at airport cctv to see if the family was followed, getting fingerprints from other resort guests?? ect..
People familiar with the area said upthread, that it would be almost impossible to try and follow them from the airport. The roads heading into the resort are very quiet, very very few cars, and one would be noticed if they were following behind.

It seems more likely, to me, that it would be someone at the resort already. Maybe staff, or other visitors. Or someone from the neighbourhood, a disgruntled neighbour? Or someone close to home? JMO

People familiar with the area said upthread, that it would be almost impossible to try and follow them from the airport. The roads heading into the resort are very quiet, very very few cars, and one would be noticed if they were following behind.

It seems more likely, to me, that it would be someone at the resort already. Maybe staff, or other visitors. Or someone from the neighbourhood, a disgruntled neighbour? Or someone close to home? JMO
Where would LE start (after family & resort guests have been questioned) to look for an abducted girl as opposed to a missing one? Same forest search, or would they be looking in an urban area?

madeleine mccann case might be useful to compare search details. after all,their are some comparisons.

window, siblings etc and of course the unmentionable one...oh,and go fund me!

met police will likely be on their way to malaysia right now

Not evidence yet to make those assumptions jmo

JMO, I think he was comparing to MM because of the window.

They had an 18 hour flight and then the drive and check in. They arrived at 7am on Sat. I think they explored Sat. (flowers on the counter). Its total pitch black, very short dawn and dust period, the sun came up at 7:12 that morning. No point in getting up when its dark and I bet they were exhausted. Jmho

I believe the resort leaves flowers or at least thought I read that from a post on TA.

Nothing makes any sense in this case :( Every time I think of reasons she left on her own I find reasons to doubt it and when I consider others I find reasons to doubt that too. At this point I’m willing to reevaluate the villagers theory that she was whisked away by spirits.

I hate the fact they haven’t found her. I feel so sad for the family and what they must be going through right now.

Nothing makes any sense in this case :( Every time I think of reasons she left on her own I find reasons to doubt it and when I consider others I find reasons to doubt that too. At this point I’m willing to reevaluate the villagers theory that she was whisked away by spirits.

I hate the fact they haven’t found her. I feel so sad for the family and what they must be going through right now.

Must be unbearable for them all. Hope someone has whisked the younger children away from it all

Good article and photos at link.
Westlife appeal for missing Nora Quoirin as band beg Malaysian fans to help find ‘vulnerable’ schoolgirl - The India Times Post
"WESTLIFE have joined the appeal for missing Nora Quoirin, asking Malaysians to come forward with any information that could help find the schoolgirl.

The band are currently in Malaysia, where the 15-year-old disappeared from a jungle resort on Sunday, to play two dates of a concert tour.

NINTCHDBPICT000502271438.jpg

Westlife tonight joined the appeal for information about the disappearance of Nora Quoirin
Getty – Contributor

NINTCHDBPICT000511044737-e1565300703457.jpg

KH-MAP-MALAYSIA-MISSING-TEENAGER.jpg

'Nora Darling, I love you, mum is here' is blared in jungle search - Herald.ie
Allison Bray – 09 August 2019 rbbm.
"Jim Gamble, chief executive of the UK's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, said the Quoirins are "living every family's nightmare".

Speaking on RTE Radio's Morning Ireland programme yesterday, Mr Gamble said cases in which children go missing abroad are very rare.

"Given that she hasn't been found doesn't mean that there isn't hope," he said.

"There is a strong chance she could be lost, unconscious, trapped in undergrowth somewhere. That is the type of fuel needed to keep pressing on in the search."

Mr Gamble said he is confident that police in Malaysia are doing everything they can to find Nora.

Fearful

He said they would be looking at a structured search for a missing person, but there may also be a criminal element, which police will be investigating.

He said it is possible that her disappearance was an "opportunistic abduction", in which Nora was deliberately taken after a chance arose.

It is a theory that Nora's French grandfather, Sylvain Quoirin, suggests may be the correct line of inquiry to pursue.

"In my opinion, the adventure escapade line of inquiry is not at all valid," he told the BBC, adding that his grand-daughter is "very shy, very reserved, very fearful".

Is this just bad reporting? At 15, and sleeping in the same loft as a younger brother ( who is not a toddler), I would imagine she had a nightgown or jammies on. Very odd if she didn't, imo.
"Police chief Datuk Mohamad Mat Yusop said Nora, who was staying in the Negeri Sembilan area with her parents and two siblings, was thought to be in her undergarments when she went missing.

Asked to comment on reports she had left the resort clad only in underwear, he said: "This was based on the information provided by the victim's parents, who were the last people to see her." " Vulnerable teenager Nora was abducted from Malaysia resort, says distraught Northern Ireland-born mum - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Is this just bad reporting? At 15, and sleeping in the same loft as a younger brother ( who is not a toddler), I would imagine she had a nightgown or jammies on. Very odd if she didn't, imo.
"Police chief Datuk Mohamad Mat Yusop said Nora, who was staying in the Negeri Sembilan area with her parents and two siblings, was thought to be in her undergarments when she went missing.

Asked to comment on reports she had left the resort clad only in underwear, he said: "This was based on the information provided by the victim's parents, who were the last people to see her." " Vulnerable teenager Nora was abducted from Malaysia resort, says distraught Northern Ireland-born mum - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

“UndergarmentS” is plural. As in top and underwear. Exactly how I sleep often. Very normal.

The thing which stands out to me is that, if she has wandered off, she could only have got so far. The same applies if anyone local has marched her off or carried her away. She should have been found by now, especially with locals involved in the search.

There only seem to be two possibilities for her not being nearby - the river or a vehicle.

The thing which stands out to me is that, if she has wandered off, she could only have got so far. The same applies if anyone local has marched her off or carried her away. She should have been found by now, especially with locals involved in the search.

There only seem to be two possibilities for her not being nearby - the river or a vehicle.

Sad to say there are other options that come to mind, but will hold off on speculation for now.

Undergarments to me is a bra and panties- a top is a nightshirt/ oversized shirt/ nightie. Under garments are worn under clothing
Yes I agree. MY point was people claiming “underpants” which is ONE piece of clothing. UndergarmentS plural suggests TWO. Top and bottom. And for the record, I typically have both BUT the top is not a bra, toooo confining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea