Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge says he does not want relatives of Fotis Dulos to try and facilitate a meeting or conversation between Fotis and the Dulos children. Bail restrictions prohibit him from contacting his children. @WTNH

George Colli on Twitter
This is horrible if its happening. Glad GF spoke up about the issue. What is wrong with these people? MOO MOO MOO

Pattis says author who said she was “sickened” by those comments wasn’t “bitching and moaning” when her royalties went up.

NP is using what I call the Silverback Gorilla tactic. Chest beating. Swinging from vines. Eating insects.
Defending your client zealously doesn’t mean disparaging others. Especially, when you’re the one who made her book headline news again. I’m surprised he didn’t make a demand for the increase in the royalties bc he made that happen for her!
Euk. No manners. No class.

NP just sank below Saul 100 times with this courtroom side show . What a slimy ba$!ard ! He got called out on out and out lies he’s been spewing and then goes on to make it sound like FD is just this innocent guy being taken down by the evil media and public opinion . Please tell me the judge didn’t allow for contact between MT and FD again ?

Woman was just tossed from court for attempting to take a picture or video of Fotis Dulos. Warning to anyone in the public that decides to take in any of this case- no cell phone pics or videos in court. @WTNH

George Colli on Twitter

Interesting....this looks like it was taken today in the Courtroom:

newsbell
@newsbell

JUST IN: Fotis Dulos' hearing just ended at Stamford Superior Court; judge waiting to rule on gag order request by prosecution; Dulos to get back vehicles but not hard drives from investigators and he is not to contact Michelle Troconis - his girlfriend. .
@FOX61News
4/5p

11:44 AM · Aug 9, 2019·TweetDeck

What is strange is that I'm not even sure he is advocating on behalf of his client? Not sure what he is doing, but I'm glad Judge will take time to think about the issue and hear from both parties via briefs. MOO

Pattis said if FD is charged he will gag himself. Hopefully he will be charged with murder before the next hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77