Found Safe UK - Marina Joyce, 22, Haringey, 31 Jul 2019

Welcome to WebSleuths!

This makes me incredibly worried, especially with the online activity. I don't think this is another publicity stunt (although I also don't believe the first one was either, just mass panic caused by rumors).
Do you think it would be against TOS to talk about the boyfriend if he hasn't been named a suspect?

Yeah against TOS

FIND MARINA
Brit YouTube star Marina Joyce reported missing as police launch appeal nine days after she vanished

BRIT YouTube star Marina Joyce has been reported missing nine days after she vanished – as cops launched a desperate appeal last night.

Lifestyle vlogger Marina, 22, had been at the centre of online conspiracy theories after a video appeared to show her whispering “help me”.

The Missing People charity revealed on Friday that Marina has not been seen since leaving her home in Haringey, North London, on July 31.

Marina, who has more than 2.1million followers on YouTube, last uploaded a video on June 21.

Brit YouTube star Marina Joyce reported missing after 9 days as cops launch appeal

In 2016, she sparked panic after appearing in a worrying video in which she appeared to secretly beg for help – sparking fears she may have been kidnapped.

In the video, titled Date Outfit Ideas, Marina appeared to whisper “help me” – while her arms were also bruised.

The hashtag #SaveMarinaJoyce began trending on Twitter in the UK and US – sparking a police probe.

But Enfield Police later tweeted that she was “safe and well”.

Brit YouTube star Marina Joyce reported missing after 9 days as cops launch appeal

Marina’s Boyfriend BM Claims She’s ‘Safe’

Marina’s boyfriend, BM, posted a message for Marina’s fans late on Friday night. He wrote, “I was going to leave it but I think too many people want an explanation but this is as much as I can give.”

There are numerous comments on this post wondering why Marina can’t merely check in with the authorities, or why his message is so vague. B acknowledges the fact that such a suspicious message is making people wonder if he has anything to do with Marina’s disappearance but insists in his “temporary post” that “Everything is being dealt with in a professional matter. Please don’t worry about her as she is safe and well (you have my word for that.) Also everyone who thinks I’m acting ‘suspicious’ are only misinformed and don’t know me at all.”

Marina Joyce Reported By British Police as Missing | Heavy.com

(Changed BF’s name to initials)

In 2016, she sparked panic after appearing in a worrying video in which she appeared to secretly beg for help – sparking fears she may have been kidnapped.

In the video, titled Date Outfit Ideas, Marina appeared to whisper “help me” – while her arms were also bruised.

The hashtag #SaveMarinaJoyce began trending on Twitter in the UK and US – sparking a police probe.

But Enfield Police later tweeted that she was “safe and well”.

If I remember correctly there was a whole conspiracy theory put around Marina that she was kidnapped and held hostage to make videos. I don't believe in those at all, to me it seemed she's a girl with mental health issues and doesn't seem to be getting the right support. I'm glad you managed to find a media article so we could mention what the BF is claiming. I do hope Marina, *if* she is safe, gets in contact with the police soon to confirm her location.

Police have launched an appeal to find British YouTuber Marina Joyce who has been missing for ten days.

The 22-year-old was last seen at her home in North London on the 31 July.

The police have now launched an appeal to find her and confirmed an investigation is underway to try and find her.

Her boyfriend Brandon Mehmed posted on Instagram on Friday night to say "she is safe and well".

But the London Police confirmed to Radio 1 Newsbeat she is still considered missing.

YouTuber Marina Joyce missing for 10 days

Hmmmm. Can't tell if this is an attention stunt or if I should be concerned for her safety.

You and the rest of the world. There have been other incidents of these social media "stars" pulling stunts for publicity. Perhaps they're too young to have read about crying wolf.

I hope Marina is ok and gets whatever help she needs.

In 2016 i thought this was a case of mental health issues, and i still think it may be the same now. But the fact the friends and boyfriend cant just say to police where she is seems so weird. Obviously someone from her family is very worried for her if they reported her missing, why not just let the family know she is ok?

In 2016 i thought this was a case of mental health issues, and i still think it may be the same now. But the fact the friends and boyfriend cant just say to police where she is seems so weird. Obviously someone from her family is very worried for her if they reported her missing, why not just let the family know she is ok?

I suppose it's possible they've told police that, but maybe they haven't been able to talk to Marina directly so she's still "missing"? I agree that it's very likely she suffered/suffers from mental health issues, possibly to the point where her family/police feel that she isn't well enough to disappear off on her own for a while.

So strange - I was thinking about Marina just a couple of days ago as I followed all the drama in 2016.

There are definite MH issues involved - there is a visible deterioration in her early YT videos. There was talk of a drug addiction in 2016 too.

Hope she turns up safe. I can’t see who reported her missing but i’m guessing it was family if bf is saying she is fine?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee
Back