Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a significant black market for organs in Malaysia?

OMG!!! Never thought of. Mr. Google has lots of info on Malaysia.

Illegal kidney transplant dilemma

Recalling her experience, Lee said she used to go for dialysis three times a week, for six hours each session and it was “painful and draining”.

She was on the organ wait list, but was concerned that with the low organ donation rate in Malaysia, it “could take forever”.

However, the Health Ministry is against Malaysians undergoing such procedures as it is illegal in many countries.

It is proposing the Organ and Tissue Transplantation Bill, which will ban organ trading and advertising for such purpose.

It will also ensure transplants are done by qualified personnel and prevent any exploitation or coercion in cases of living donors.

Nigerian agency probes organ harvesting in Malaysia

The Nigerian government is investigating incidences of illegal organ harvesting by syndicates that are allegedly operating in Malaysia as well as several other countries.

Okah-Donli was cited as saying that the profits derived from the organ harvesting business were high.

“You know, there are a lot of people in need of organ transplants. They are ready to buy these organs for any amount because they are desperate to live. So, people buy a lot of organs overseas,” The Punch quoted her today as saying in an interview.

And the articles are numerous...."human organ
market Malaysia"

I've not seen a reward, yet. I am, really surprised there has not been one. I don't know the laws or guidelines in this county. They may not want the family to offer a reward. Ransom kidnappings would sure make world news and greatly impact tourist.

The parents are having to tread lightly, they are at the mercy of the government and police. In the original family statement, they welcomed the assistance of the French and UK. I notice neither county has issued a statement... odd. It was mentioned Interpol was assisting, but radio silence from both governments.

The video of the mom thanking the search team was carefully worded. Did you notice she talks about their extreme effort and expertise? She chose those words carefully. She speaks of giving up their festival time to search.

JMO, I think the search will end very soon.
Your post is very intriguing. I haven't read about what the mum said - I didn't think it would be pertinent.

I still think Nora wandered off, but I suppose at least there's more hope of her being alive if it was a kidnapping for a ransom. Is this genuinely a likely scenario? Is the family rich?

Your post is very intriguing. I haven't read about what the mum said - I didn't think it would be pertinent.

I still think Nora wandered off, but I suppose at least there's more hope of her being alive if it was a kidnapping for a ransom. Is this genuinely a likely scenario? Is the family rich?

The video is a few thread back....if you watch check out her body language, how she pauses to chose the right words when discussing the government response.

Working in health care for 40 plus, she just did not the have the ability mentally or physically. She, looks normal, but those photos are standing still. Folks with her disability wobble when they walk and can do repeated/trained task, but lack reasoning ability. Her brain only partially developed.

Edited...rich maybe

Last edited:
The video of the mom thanking the search team was carefully worded. Did you notice she talks about their extreme effort and expertise? She chose those words carefully. She speaks of giving up their festival time to search.

JMO, I think the search will end very soon.

Yes the mom did choose her words carefully in her video appearance. The statement given in the previous family television appearance, I think it was the mother's sister, Nora's aunt, was also carefully worded. I get the impression of a managed response and careful presentation.

I feel there's a lot of unanswered questions about the circumstances and the situation.

Young girls going missing, its always the same. She's been abducted.

No 15 year old girl, especially a vulnerable one, would exit any accomodation through a window in the middle of the night and go bush-wacking around in the dark in a strange foreign country.

They had just got there, so her disappearance looks quite opportunistic. I very much doubt she will be found alive:- if found at all.

Speculative I know but its hard to see how it can be down to anything else.
It wasnt necessarily the middle of the night though. She was discovered missing at 8am. And the witness who heard noises said they could have been anything.

Thanks for this new article

"...The family arrived later in the evening on Saturday and went to bed quite early..."

"...I saw them playing outside for a while, but they went to bed already at 10 p.m. They suffered from jet lag. It seems likely to me that the girl was wide awake that night and decided to go out..."

Interesting, so did Nora sleep during the flight and was full of energy when she arrived. Or could everyone see that they were all exhausted and an easy target hmmmm

I think the case has far too little info and what we do have is very contradictory. Until or unless someone takes control and issues a more coherent timeline of events....

Having been reading a lot today I don't have a good feeling in any way about the case given the location and apparent circumstances.

Well the Mum is CEO and co owner of a large company with offices in London,Singapore and New York. Her husband also some sort of professional. I found that easily via Google so easy for anyone to .
Okay. Thank you. It is interesting, but all this still feels far fetched to me. How would she be kidnapped from an upstairs bedroom? Is the thought that someone was watching, waiting for her to be alone? I'm not following this kidnapping theory...

Apparently sunset in Malaysia at this time of year is 19:30 and sunrise is 07:00

So probably most likely between 7am - 8am is when she went missing if she set off on her own(or it would be impossible to see in the dark), or any time between 10pm and 8am if she was abducted by someone entering the house.

Okay. Thank you. It is interesting, but all this still feels far fetched to me. How would she be kidnapped from an upstairs bedroom? Is the thought that someone was watching, waiting for her to be alone? I'm not following this kidnapping theory...
Maybe wishful thinking on my part as of course desperate for her to be safe, the same as everyone on here. I think the only scenario that has the slightest chance of her being safe

Well the Mum is CEO and co owner of a large company with offices in London,Singapore and New York. Her husband also some sort of professional. I found that easily via Google so easy for anyone to .

Not that it has anything to do with the circumstances, but I guess they have a Nanny to help with the children at home if they are both very career orientated.

I imagine there are all sorts going on behind the scenes instigated by the parents, Interpol etc. They would not just accept a local search, questioning locals etc if they feel Nora was taken.I think they have their own lawyer too. I imagine being so far from home, their rights need protecting to ensure everything possible is done.

I imagine there are all sorts going on behind the scenes instigated by the parents, Interpol etc. They would not just accept a local search, questioning locals etc if they feel Nora was taken.I think they have their own lawyer too. I imagine being so far from home, their rights need protecting to ensure everything possible is done.
I hope so.

I’m reposting with a link because my post was deleted.

For questions regarding how Nora would be able to get through the window, I’m attaching pictures of the window. To me it looks very easy to just step through. It is low to the ground and quite large, almost like a thin door. Nora is slim. I can see it would be easy to just step out.

Photo credit: Missing Nora Quoirin 'could be hiding in Malaysian jungle' | Daily Mail Online

Attachments

• A2619CD5-F258-4AF3-9FF3-098DB37A6B53.png
    A2619CD5-F258-4AF3-9FF3-098DB37A6B53.png
    338.8 KB · Views: 37
  • AE05DDE7-3D61-4832-8D22-AAD28426D19B.png
    AE05DDE7-3D61-4832-8D22-AAD28426D19B.png
    325.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 28E61035-DB41-4DC9-9D66-C3FA2E723B7D.jpeg
    28E61035-DB41-4DC9-9D66-C3FA2E723B7D.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 39
I've considered this, as well. The kidnapper may not have realized her limitations or the world wide contacts the family has. They may have know this family had the financial means to pay.

I still believe N was kidnapped. Given her limitations I think the only way N could have got out the window by herself, would be to fall out on her head. Also, if she did exit thru the window, in only her undies, there would be tissue or blood from scrapes. That is a narrow window, 18 inches or so high, she would have to hoist herself up, hang on and wiggle out. Don't think that happened. She just does not have the physical or mental ability to achieve this.

They are a day late and a dollar short investigating this as a kidnapping or abduction. I think any good evidence is long gone. The Police, cleary misjudged the families ability to take this to a world wide media.

My friend Google lead me to several SM sources that are well organized and boots on the ground working to get the word out.

This is my opinion only and years of working with folks with this types of diagnoses.

Has there been other kidnappings in the past from that location?

I’m reposting with a link because my post was deleted.

For questions regarding how Nora would be able to get through the window, I’m attaching pictures of the window. To me it looks very easy to just step through. It is low to the ground and quite large, almost like a thin door. Nora is slim. I can see it would be easy to just step out.

Photo credit: Missing Nora Quoirin 'could be hiding in Malaysian jungle' | Daily Mail Online

It looks like it would be easy to climb out or to climb in that window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam