NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
**MY. OPINION ONLY**
Jeffrey Epstein is not dead! ....
He will have plastic surgery, get a new identity, and move to a new country. The news will tell us he was cremated. The disposition of his assets will be done in a clever manner that will eventually return to JE. JMO

Anything is possible. I just can't imagine a scenario where the intelligent, powerful people allow a loose end like Epstein to wander off. Plastic surgery or not.

Last edited:
Seriously, money is the only thing you can think of? Nothing personal mate, but state secrets, former Israeli PM, 2 US Presidents, a British Prince, and Saudi heir to King??? I can think of lots of other reasons than money. (To keep him alive.)

To follow up... JE was an extortionist of information of all of these heads of state and kingdoms. Spies feed off information and use it for power (see Putin). He wanted to know all of the sexual requests from these guys from his girls. So he could extort them. He evidently had pictures, videos and first hand knowledge. How else can one collect half a billion dollars (likely double that in secret accounts all over the world) with no clients to speak of?

Good point, but I would think they would want him dead so he couldn't talk.

He was never going to talk. I read somewhere, sorry, don't have a link, that even if he cooperated with investigators, his minimum sentence would be 20 years. For a 66 year old man that's a life sentence. He had no reason to talk and every reason to fight the charges.

I feel so stupid. It never occurred to me that Epstein probably fronted his "girlfriends" as girls obsessively in love with him, who were willing to do anything for "Jeff." Not the messed up underaged child prostitutes he groomed and pimped out. The release of the documents chiseled a Grand Canyon-sized narcissistic wounded in his malignant mind.

I feel very strongly about this. There is no such thing as a "child prostitute." There are only abused and raped children.

To follow up... JE was an extortionist of information of all of these heads of state and kingdoms. Spies feed off information and use it for power (see Putin). He wanted to know all of the sexual requests from these guys from his girls. So he could extort them. He evidently had pictures, videos and first hand knowledge. How else can one collect half a billion dollars (likely double that in secret accounts all over the world) with no clients to speak of?
In that circle, I really don't think sex with teenagers is anything that could be used for extortion.

I think the girls were like party favors. Sorry to be so callous about it.

What these people were involved with was money, money laundering, money hiding, money for influence, etc. The sex was just part of the scene, imo.
jmo

I've read that too. My opinion only: He collected handsomely from what the girls provided and then royally from blackmail as well as other laundering shenanigans. But that's speculation as nothing has been proven.

I can't say that I didn't entertain that idea. Esp when I saw the pics of him being wheeled out on the stretcher. Unusual so soon. Almost like the authorities are trying to prove a death. I mean this wasn't in a public place. It is weird.

My understanding was that that photo was of him being wheeled into the hospital.

If so, I've gathered that his face wouldn't have been c0vered if the emergency responders thought there was even the slightest chance he could have been resuscitated at the hospital.

Maybe it's protocol? IDK. Maybe a paramedic can weigh in.

I've read that too. He collected handsomely from what the girls provided and then royally from blackmail. But that's speculation as nothing has been proven.
I think if he were extorting the rich and powerful because of their sexual preferences, he would have been dead years ago. I think he collected that info so he could provide what they wanted.

jmo

In that circle, I really don't think sex with teenagers is anything that could be used for extortion.

What these people were involved with was money, money laundering, money hiding, money for influence, etc. The sex was just part of the scene, imo.
jmo

Yes it could. "Do what I want or I'll leak those pictures of you with that 14-year-old."

My understanding was that that photo was of him being wheeled into the hospital.

If so, I've gathered that his face wouldn't have been c0vered if the emergency responders thought there was even the slightest chance he could have been resuscitated at the hospital.

I think EMTs/paramedics have to keep working on a patient until a doctor declares him dead??

jmo

jmo

Interesting theory. However, upon further review (as they say in the NFL) money laundering can't produce hundreds of millions of dollars. Wexner already had $5 bill. JE got a $77 mill house turned over to him for $1. Israeli PM doesn't need or risk to launder money as Mossad would know about it. Same for Saudi future king. He's worth $50 bill. Prince Andrew, Clinton, didn't have much money and NSA and CIA would have to know of their money laundering.

Governments would want to hide young girl follies (think JFK).

I just looked at the pic and they are actively resuscitating him. They have an Ambu bag for mechanical respiration and another paramedic looks like he's doing compressions.

Yes it could. "Do what I want or I'll leak those pictures of you with that 14-year-old."

I just don't think extortion because of sex was the overall scheme. Money, power, and influence was the root, imo.

Which isn't to say crimes weren't committed - and the victims deserve justice.

jmo

Interesting theory. However, upon further review (as they say in the NFL) money laundering can't produce hundreds of millions of dollars. Wexner already had $5 bill. JE got a $77 mill house turned over to him for $1. Israeli PM doesn't need or risk to launder money as Mossad would know about it. Same for Saudi future king. He's worth $50 bill. Prince Andrew, Clinton, didn't have much money and NSA and CIA would have to know of their money laundering.

Excuse me? For all his horndoggery, I have never seen any evidence that JFK was into underage girls.

Last edited:

Well, they are laundering money to hide the source - and it's the source of the money that needs to be discovered. You don't get to be a billionaire, I don't think, over blackmailing because of sex. Any of those guys could get their own underage girls. JE was not necessary for that.

You don't launder clean money that you earn honestly. You launder stolen money, for example. So where did all that money come from? That's where he was operating - getting and hiding that source, whatever it was. Ponzi schemes, stealing from the public, selling illegal goods, etc. I don't know the source of his money, and it seems like no one does - but I think whatever that source was - that's what powerful people are afraid of being disclosed, not the scandal that they like blonde teens.

jmo

Thanks Izzy for the clarification of the photo being taken at the hospital. I assumed it was from the prison.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member